Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (71311 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by 2shure: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Everyone would do this. I dont blame dino. For those lost years he was in poverty. Now its time to shine. I go do pass like dis ,if na me. Na jet,private jet and chopper una go dey see me.i don comot bottom,ground level,i dey top. Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Ustec: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2020
kolakolex:
I don't like the way Dino show off his wealth;it doesn't make sense to me.
You mean you don't like the way dino is showing off his constituency money abi.

When buhari was trying to retrieve some of this constituency money from him,were you not the ones shouting witch hunting up and down undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Dude has been wealthy before being a senator.You can flaunt your wealth all you like but when your source of wealth is so unknown,then he most likely acquired them illegitimately.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by WildChild00(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2020
TMemos:
How much does he pay as taxes?

What is the source of his income?

What has he ever done for a living?

How much do you pay as tax yourself?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by nomenclature(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2020
If they use same quality of material used in doing their personal project to constituency project,will they die?
All they does is show off .
Look at his constituency project compared to his personal project .

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by ThailandDrug: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
YorubaNinja:

The funny thing is >98% of Nigerians would never ask this questions yet they expect miracles. angry
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by ThailandDrug: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
YorubaNinja:

What did he do for work or business before he got into politics?
[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Emk5556: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2020
What a poor man.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Papanwamaikpe: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2020
This man is living the life so many of us here are wishing to live.

I tap from his grace abeg
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Enemyofpeace: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2020
If he likes let him show off his prick all i know is that i am happy that he lost the last election
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Enemyofpeace: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2020
kolakolex:

To all those quoting me below,some of u are broke than a church mouse and u keep celebrating someone who takes pleasure in squandering the resources that can be used to help his constituency on expensive cars.kindly answer this question,is Dino melaye richer than Dangote or Otedola?
When u work very hard for money, u don't spend it just anyhow.Just take a look at the life style of the duo and will know that they did not accidentally become rich like Dino Melaye.

He is trying to be relevant BT I will advice him to spend his loot wisely as there is no free cash again.

what do you expect of a thug who never knew he was going to make it in life talkess of buying a bicycle . Yorubas call them Omo oju o rola ri.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by musazulyadain: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
all these will end in this world
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by saajus: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
As a leader and politician, it does not make sense to be displaying wealth on Social Media.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Tbcrown(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
You can't take wealth to heaven
Likewise you can't take poverty to heaven
Make una hustle o
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Onlyonebuhari: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Those cars can employ over 1000 youths in his constituency, but the supposed youths will praise him for squandering their futures cos most of them think with their legs not brains.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by fynn12(f): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
He has a small preek
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Onlyonebuhari: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2020
A fool bought multi billion naira cars without a good road......hop he will drive them on the sky.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by larryking540: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2020
kolakolex:

To all those quoting me below,some of u are broke than a church mouse and u keep celebrating someone who takes pleasure in squandering the resources that can be used to help his constituency on expensive cars.kindly answer this question,is Dino melaye richer than Dangote or Otedola?
When u work very hard for money, u don't spend it just anyhow.Just take a look at the life style of the duo and will know that they did not accidentally become rich like Dino Melaye.

He is trying to be relevant BT I will advice him to spend his loot wisely as there is no free cash again.

Nigeria People are roasting in China looking for who will pull them out of Corona virus and they are just 16 Nigerias according to stat,,,

The way the lady who killed her husband was sentence to dead ,I just wish nigeria govt will implement such laws for political offenders in office
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by larryking540: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Those cars can employ over 1000 youths in his constituency, but the supposed youths will praise him for squandering their futures cos most of them think with their legs not brains.
Dude don't blame the youth ,when person use food take punish u ,
Even if he tells u to sacrifice ur time and heart for him just to win election and get a plate of rice ,,do u have a choice
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by valarmorghulis: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

All most a those cars he had them before 2015 ...relax
He was a rep member, deno isn't new to politics, from house of representatives to Senate
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2020
efighter:

I understand your predicament, the money that would have given you sound education and develop your brain has been embezzled by the politicians. No wonder you cannot reason well, maybe you should just donate that your head for money rituals so that it won't just waste away.
It's of no use. It would amount to nothing!
In the words of brother NwaAmaipke; "his head is worth as much as 2 mutilated 100naira counterfeit notes"
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by mrvitalis(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2020
valarmorghulis:

He was a rep member, deno isn't new to politics, from house of representatives to Senate
U think being a rep member would make u this billions ....go n sleep bro
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by ajebuter(f): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2020
This man is so childish, I swear..

And to say we are mates!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Studio247: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Youths will just be fighting each other cos of politicians that don't know them

You are jobless and hungry and someone is rubbing his luxury on your face and you are celebrating him
Until youths keep religion tribe aside
And face reality nothing will change
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by PCFC(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmmmm angry angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
Shared with caption !!!

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ECocdnf08/
don worry EFCC go locate you soon.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by tillaman(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Vanity crew where are you guys
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Jaqenhghar: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And his constituency is worse than a shithole. It will never be well with Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians.

..mits the naija way. If he uses the constituency money on projects and keeps nothing for himslef the same constituents will call him a fool
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by gid4ok(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2020
One of those cars can buy an apartment in Dubai. He can make thousands of dollars yearly from the apartments.

Contact me if you're interested in buying an apartment in Dubai via my signature.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Tulsaguy: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
I tried to imagine what always go on in dino's mind whenever he poses for a picture....i discover he is;
1. Omo oju or'ola ri....
2. He does it to spite his supposed enemies
3. To tell his former baes who left because he doesn't have money that he has now arrived.
4. To tell his village people that he is truly made it.
5. To make EFCC go mad.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by valarmorghulis: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
mrvitalis:

U think being a rep member would make u this billions ....go n sleep bro
Then u know nothing about Nigerian politics, when they ask u how he got his money, were u able to provide any answer? Oh I forgot, from activist, he suddenly turned to a billionaire abi
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by King2019(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And his constituency is worse than a shithole. It will never be well with Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians.

I weak!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.