Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (71269 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by one4GOD(f): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
Shared with caption !!!

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ECocdnf08/
meanwhile somewhere in China, they built an hospital within days. mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by frog12: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
these politicians and their show off. i have bigger house. i have more cars. i go london. i go usa. i go moon. but to improve the country, dey no fit !
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by frog12: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
bad roads, so he can only showoff his cars.

he better sell those expensive cars, before they lose their value.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Legendguru: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stolen masses funds
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
WildChild00:

Of course I do, if not I will not be asking undecided

First, it's obvious you need to go for how to avoid fallacies in an argument

Come back after that
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by WildChild00(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
TMemos:

First, it's obvious you need to go for how to avoid fallacies in an argument

Come back after that

So you want to educate me now right, a first class graduate? shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by EmpressT(f): 1:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Majority are suffering in Nigeria especially; the youths, keke napep and okada riders. The rich are getting richer while the poor are becoming more poorer than a church rat. Really, I am not happy at all.
Showing off your mansion or fleet of cars doesn't guarantee success in life. What defines success is by helping people to achieve their dreams. Mould them up to be who they want to be in the right way. Do something unforgettable so they will remember you for good. Lay a good legacy for many to follow and to abide by it.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by potopotoking: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
NGRsenate:

Baba he has been a billionaire before politics. Rest
[/s]

Dino's end is to be spit-roasted over the open flames of Hell. I have spoken.

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by keeycee: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=kolakolex post=86322208]I don't like the way Dino show off his wealth;it doesn't make sense to me.

To all those quoting me below,some of u are broke than a church mouse and u keep celebrating someone who takes pleasure in squandering the resources that can be used to help his constituency on expensive cars.kindly answer this question,is Dino melaye richer than Dangote or Otedola?
When u work very hard for money, u don't spend it just anyhow.Just take a look at the life style of the duo and will know that they did not accidentally become rich like Dino Melaye.

He is trying to be relevant BT I will advice him to spend his loot wisely as there is no
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by airminem(f): 6:28am On Feb 04, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
you Dey craze grin why u Dey use female moniker
Who b male? I b auchi lady u hear. Wakeup!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Soulsymbol99: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Spot on

He would soon start to sale the cars one after another.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2020
WildChild00:

So you want to educate me now right, a first class graduate? shocked

You are boldly ignorant and have not showed any sign of a first class graduate.

Again, see yourself, what has your class of degree have to do with this?

Continue

Don't forget how to avoid fallacies in an argument. You've fallen to two already.

Continue
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 7:15am On Feb 04, 2020
WildChild00:

How much do you pay as tax yourself?

First class man, correct this sentence.

In 4 posts, you've recorded theee gaffes.

Continue

First class
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by WildChild00(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2020
TMemos:

You are boldly ignorant and have not showed any sign of a first class graduate.

Again, see yourself, what has your class of degree have to do with this?

Continue

Don't forget how to avoid fallacies in an argument. You've fallen to two already.

Continue

I dey laugh grin I guess you don't want to mess with a lawyer/detective....
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2020
WildChild00:

I dey laugh grin I guess you don't want to mess with a lawyer/detective....

Continue

No be only detective
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by WildChild00(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2020
TMemos:

Continue

No be only detective

grin
All this London boys, u think you can hide, you have been an old timer here, how is the weather today?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2020
WildChild00:

grin
All this London boys, u think you can hide, you have been an old timer here, how is the weather today?

You go soon see Owerri boys
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by WildChild00(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2020
TMemos:

You go soon see Owerri boys

I warned you, I am a detective, by the virtue of the oath of office I took, I will not want to give out more details about you to the general public, it's against the law.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2020
WildChild00:

I warned you, I am a detective, by the virtue of the oath of office I took, I will not want to give out more details about you to the general public, it's against the law.

Go ahead. I dare you. Chest beater
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by WildChild00(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2020
TMemos:

Go ahead. I dare you. Chest beater

Tell us all u know about this coy temenos AG grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by TMemos: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2020
WildChild00:

Tell us all u know about this coy temenos AG grin

You are a certified clown.

Confirmed comedian.

Continue clown around.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by WildChild00(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2020
TMemos:

You are a certified clown.

Confirmed comedian.

Continue clown around.

grin

You see, just one movement
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by VolvoS60(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
samdaisi:
Our people in east will see him now as their role model with good characters even he might get chieftaincy tittle from this irrational behavior he displayed now, can he show and display the constituency projects he has executed and the names or pictures of the people he has torched their life since he has been represented them in Kaba?somebody that displayed his four wives taking care of them not better than a wifeless than displayed his car market

^^^
This has no relevance to the topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.