Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (71292 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by mrvitalis(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Which kain and millionaire?
Show us the proof.
How many posh cars did he flaunt before politics?
How many mansions did he display on social media?

All most a those cars he had them before 2015 ...relax
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by redsun(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2020
If he were to pay insurance for one of them,aswell as road tax,he will run out of the stolen cash that sustains him in less than a year.

Bush man.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by adecz: 12:52am On Feb 03, 2020
We don tata to dey see
all these secondhand exotic cars .

Since you are car crazy,
you better keep up with the
latest ones..
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 03, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
All hope is lost on Naija
Chai.... some fools will still be hailing him for this.
All these are wealth amassed from being in politics. Less than 200 people enjoying the wealth of 200 million Nigerians while hundreds of millions are languishing in extreme poverty.

That is the worse part, the youths the fantastically corrupt politicians have destroyed their future and turned them to yahoo boys,kidnappers and armed robbers will be the ones defending him saying 'hustle'- and can't point to a single factory or business he owns to amass this kind of wealth after joining politics.
Nigeria poverty and corruption capital of the world with the richest politicians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:09am On Feb 03, 2020
where are the sycophants idiots? oya come and defend your oppressor. useless people

how some people will abuse Buhari, yahaya bello and defend this useless man that bring little or nothing to Nigeria development not to talk of his senatorial district development amuse me till date

If WHO want to help Nigeria, mental health center should be their primary aim, 80% of Nigerians have mental issues, praising and worshipping one oppressor if is not mental issue then I wonder what I will call it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 03, 2020
So Dino has kind of wealth??
But come o how can some one be bragging wit ill gotten wealth � Naija politician no get conscious

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2020
khlinboii:
So Dino has kind of wealth??
But come o how can some one be bragging wit ill gotten wealth � Naija politician no get conscious
They are psychopaths-99% of Nigerian politicians have this personality trait. That is why they have looted $582 billions dollars since 1960 and have no single remorse, regardless of the extreme poverty they see resulted from their actions.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 03, 2020
TMemos:
FIRS might get more tax revenue from people like this than from one month of the increase in VAT rate o

FIRS, una dey sleep o
In America this will warrant a tax audit and probe into his finances. In Nigeria 99% of Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians become billionaries overnight with no factory or business to show for it. Even the ones that setup businesses check the source capital, it came from the public purse.
When they had no access to government money they were just getting by and living like the average middle class.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by ignis: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Show off senator....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Vizzyboy05: 7:32am On Feb 03, 2020
God bless me more.
Pick my call..
I know u can do it..
Lord,I thank u for answering my prayer.
Amen.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by jaxxy(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2020
Sir dino
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by millionboi(m): 7:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

Ah swear bro..when person dey suffer the world no complain say you too suffer but when grace picket your call and dey show off! Dem be hating..am inspired joor!!
u don't need to show off anything,enjoy it while thy watch u

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by bigpicture001: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Temptee101:
shocked

I used to be a fan of this man because of his courage and the way he calls a spade a spade but I think he is fast losing it.

What's the essence of posting his ill gotten wealth on social media?

To oppress the rich or the poor?

Spits

You are getting it wrong.have u forgotten he has his full right to lifestyle....?

Ave u heard that he absconded with contract money b4..? Y use the phrase "I'll gotten wealth".?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And his constituency is worse than a shithole. It will never be well with Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians.
Amen in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah!

God bless you sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Constituency Projects 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by skyfather09(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2020
my Gee... I too like this man!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by contigiency(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Nobody has ever said the source of livelihood of this man. In the normal circumstances, being a senator is not enough for the kind of affluent he fronts every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Tookool(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2020
All this show off isn't necessary .....Dino is a grown ass man, he should try to act like one

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by hayzedsmart(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
6feets

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by richPHAROAH: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2020
the fact that youths dont see this guy as a major naija problem baffles me. u think this old men will allow ypung guys rule this country when the young ones they gave opportunity to rule act like this idiot?

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by efighter: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Here come one of the lords of IPOB, MASSOB and Ohanaeze.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by DWJOBScom(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
BlackBigBlog:

My Brother Hustle oooooooo , Make you no allow poverty make you type Rubbish for Social media !!!

I haven’t stopped laughing.
Lollllllll�����
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Neoteny(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Show us the executive position he has ever held for him to loot the treasury ..Your Buhari has held the most executive positions in Nigeria of today and destroyed Nigeria more than any other person so keep quiet

Whataboutism
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by Darnleypedro22: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
kolakolex:
I don't like the way Dino show off his wealth;it doesn't make sense to me.
tax payers money bro that's why you're not comfortable with his flaunts , it's like he's rubbing it in

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by efighter: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
BlackBigBlog:

My Brother Hustle oooooooo , Make you no allow poverty make you type Rubbish for Social media !!!

I understand your predicament, the money that would have given you sound education and develop your brain has been embezzled by the politicians. No wonder you cannot reason well, maybe you should just donate that your head for money rituals so that it won't just waste away.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by HighQue007: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Typical African politician. Loot us and be shouting God upandown. Bunch of Low self esteem, fake school certificate buying bastads.

Those
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by israelmao(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Someone showed off his four wives ,Dion is showing off his mansion and cars.

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by ba7man(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2020
NGRsenate:

Baba he has been a billionaire before politics. Rest
....doing what exactly

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by dalass(f): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2020
kolakolex:
I don't like the way Dino show off his wealth;it doesn't make sense to me.

Looking at the way and manner people are kidnapped, chopped to pieces like ordinary goat and Dino with his vain mind can still be striking a pose!

Behold the type of people in our hallowed chambers, all they are interested in is to live and show off their spending of our Commonwealth. .. Sickening!!!

undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by GreenArrow1(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Boring. Why are the cars looking like old model now? He should upgrade and post new pics. Not interesting again.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose by efighter: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2020
richPHAROAH:
the fact that youths dont see this guy as a major naija problem baffles me. u think this old men will allow ypung guys rule this country when the young ones they gave opportunity to rule act like this idiot?

I will never vote for anyone below 60 years as President and below 50 years as governor. They will loot the treasury and spend it on international Oloshos and fast cars. More than 95% of Nigeria's youths are useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead! / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.