Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding (754 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding by mysidechick(f): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Davido’s elder brother Adewale Adeleke are tied the knot earlier today and we bring to you first moments from their big day.

The two who got married traditionally some months back are finally having their white wedding and trust us when we say it’s all shades of beautiful.

Check out some of the first photos and videos we are able to lay our hands on.

https://thickmatch.com/first-photos-videos-adewale-adelekes-white-wedding/

Re: First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding by mysidechick(f): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2020

Re: First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding by JasonScoolari: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ebuka looking like a cute python....

Good looking out to the Adeleke's.

1 Like

Re: First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding by IceeSeth: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lovely....
Happy Married Life
Re: First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why is the groom concentrating she would say I do...what is David grabbing the one he has grab in the ozza room is not enough. $2millions gone on this wedding alone...no replay you guys should stay married o.Happy married life.

Re: First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Congratulations! Happy married life!
Re: First Photos And Videos From Adewale Adeleke’s White Wedding by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
my brother help me tell Davido that sister Chioma is after one, no niggar care about her baby bweast

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Rub A Big And Small Breast Tutorial / Samsung Galaxy S9 / Corona Virus Facts- Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.