Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (56237 Views)

Welcome To Akure (Pictures) / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2020
Capital of a state looking like a county village in foreign countries... Even smaller countries than Nigeria.

And you people are proudly showing it off on a public forum for foreigners to see... No shame! They would probably be laughing at us right now!

Nigeria is a disgrace... Government have given us low expectations on everything. We now setting for bullshit thinking it's enough!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) by ilevic(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
hedonister:
I set out from Lagos to Akure, the capital of Ondo state in South West Nigeria to take a cursory look at this historic town.

Akure is one of the most well planned and beautiful cities in all of Nigeria. The city also boasts of good landscape.

WATCH THE VIDEO OF MY TRIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM5_voVjOeQ

Here are pictures i took from my trip.

Dividend of mimikos 8years
Re: My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) by Clachi(f): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=hedonister post=86329618]I set out from Lagos to Akure, the capital of Ondo state in South West Nigeria to take a cursory look at this historic town.

Akure is one of the most well planned and beautiful cities in all of Nigeria. The city also boasts of good landscape.

WATCH THE VIDEO OF MY TRIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM5_voVjOeQ

Here are pictures i took from my trip.

[/quote

Did you find any poultry farm during your tour?
Re: My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) by illicit(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sunshine city
Re: My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) by Exceed15: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
bukkielee:
ALL THESE LOW POPULATED STATES ARE EASIER TO DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN COMPARED TO THIS OVERHIPED LAGOS

Lol.. sincerely Lagos is over hyped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Nigerian Did At Lagos Airport After Being Deported From Libya / Share Your Testimony Here. / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.