Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,098 members, 7,859,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Need Money To Open My Own Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Money To Open My Own Business (769 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Mobile Money From Diamond Yellow Account/mtn Partnership-how To Open / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Money To Open My Own Business by tei2476: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2010
Pls, any one who can help me with any amount to open my own business, because since nine year ago I am suffering of sinkness that make me I lost my first business Now I like to open it back but no money any body who can help me will call this number and The Almighty God will help you for ever,  Amen. 08058028481 Text me or mail me on danmatinvest@gmail.com
Re: I Need Money To Open My Own Business by aleyi2(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2010
I really sympathize with you. I sincerely hope someone come to your rescue. If you believe in gradually growing your wealth then I can recommend africa team build where you can invest just N3500 without doing anything and earn N65,000 in a short time. I believe this will pay you better because not many people will be willing to give money to people to start up a business. Just visit www.africateambuild.com for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Loans To Friends: How Can I Get My Money Back? / Why Do Some Nigerians Lie About What They Materially Own. / Flex, Sav And Window Graphics Materials For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.