Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,232 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Arranged Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arranged Marriages (785 Views)

What Is Your View On ‘arranged’ Marriages? / What Are Your Thoughts On Arranged Marriages? / Are Arranged Marriages By Force In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arranged Marriages by millco88(f): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2010
How do you feel about it? I actually think it would be better for society, and people would stop all types of diseases and marriages would be more successful.
Re: Arranged Marriages by Money177E(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2010
So on what ground are they arranging the marriage~~~ Because their most be a reason for any arrangement*
Re: Arranged Marriages by Dyt(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2010
Mtcheewwww
Re: Arranged Marriages by iice(f): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2010
Unless it's stipulated in the 'contract' to have a virgin wife/husband. . .i don't see why the whole diseases thing is even in question undecided
Keep in mind, some folks want to marry off their kids which leaves room for many things
Re: Arranged Marriages by slymm(f): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2010
are you for real? How is it going to put an end to diseases?? You order the virgin wife or virgin husband? Please explain, and if your mum is trying to get you a wife from the village because her fathers house is behind your fathers mothers house, then i suggest they pry her legs open and make sure the hymen is still there , because i do not understand whatt you are saying.
Re: Arranged Marriages by Carolece(f): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2010
I believe people should have their personal choice who they want to marry. No one should choose for anyone, no matter the circumstance.
Re: Arranged Marriages by Dsense(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2010
OP.
THANK YOU
Re: Arranged Marriages by Tinksh(f): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2010
Oh my goodness, it fills me with fear to think of the guy my father would pick for me!!! Yikes!!!! We have very, very different ideas on what 'good' is grin grin grin
Re: Arranged Marriages by obowunmi(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2010
I am in support of arranged marriages.
Re: Arranged Marriages by Ladyrsky46: 1:22am On Dec 12, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
THANK YOU
obowunmi:

I am in support of arranged marriages.
Why am I not surprised. angry
Re: Arranged Marriages by obowunmi(m): 1:24am On Dec 12, 2010
Meaning ? Should you be surprised.
Re: Arranged Marriages by omega25red(m): 2:13am On Dec 12, 2010
arrange marriage usually has to do with the exchange of money and wealth and it is an unfair practice because it usually benefits the man. The man doesn't have to learn how to be a social person because he knows one day he will be married to a girl who might have a loving boyfriend. Anyway that shiznit is wack
Re: Arranged Marriages by 190: 2:21am On Dec 12, 2010
interested in becoming a Nigerian citizen

apply to me directly

charges: free~

You get free nigerian citizenship

a free car

and who knows nigerian children as well
Re: Arranged Marriages by mediatrix8(f): 2:26am On Dec 12, 2010
190:

interested in becoming a Nigerian citizen

apply to me directly

charges: free~

You get free nigerian citizenship

a free car

and who knows nigerian children as well

HOW?

@ post.I don't agree with arranged marriage for some personal reasons.
Re: Arranged Marriages by 190: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2010
^^^

Any woman interested in becoming a Nigerian citizen

can come and arrange marriage with me,

Im giving it out for free

with a free Mecedez benz S-CLass

and children if she nids any,
Re: Arranged Marriages by mediatrix8(f): 2:43am On Dec 12, 2010
190:

^^^

Any woman interested in becoming a Nigerian citizen

can come and arrange marriage with me,

Im giving it out for free

with a free Mecedez benz S-CLass

and children if she nids any,

Lol grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help In This Fight: / Can A Man And A Woman Stay Together All Their Life? / 5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.