Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman (784 Views)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman by godswill4m(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2012
In this post, I'm going to share some simple, yet incredibly powerful RELATIONSHIP ADVICE with you. I specialize in teaching men how to give their women BETTER SEX, but whenever I coach guys 1-on-1, we end up talking about aspects other than sex most of the time. In other words -- I don't just help them to improve their performance in the bedroom, I help them with issues outside of the bedroom too. What I'd like to start off by saying is that it is perfectly normal for the fun and excitement levels to drop the longer you have been in a relationship with a woman. In fact, for most couples -- this is their reality. Things are incredibly fun for the first few months, or perhaps even three to five years -- but then things get stale and boring.

However, despite this being the reality for most couples, it doesn't have to be YOUR REALITY. You can do much better than that with your woman (no matter how long you've been with her).

Here's how...

5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman

1. The 'Date' Night

This technique is so important and yet most people don't use it. If you want a strong, healthy, happy, fun and exciting relationship with your woman -- take her on at least one DATE a week. And the date must just be you and her (no kids, no other friends). This date night allows you and your woman to spend QUALITY time together and this technique alone can start to bring the MAGIC back.

2. Get Grateful

This technique is more of a mental thing. When people have been together for a long time, they tend to get complacent and start taking things for granted. But this is not good -- it's a fun, excitement and passion killer. So get grateful. Every day, spend a couple of minutes reminding yourself why you are lucky to have your woman in your life. Better still -- tell her that you APPRECIATE having her in your life.

3. Cut Back On The Arguments

Many couples argue over unnecessary things and this is bad because arguing breaks rapport. So the next time you're about to argue with your woman, try and sort out your differences in a more elegant and friendly way.

4. Avoid The Words 'No' And 'But'

The worlds 'no' and 'but' are rapport destroyers. Nobody likes to hear the words 'no' or 'but'. Seriously, watch how many times you use these words and you'll be SHOCKED.

Of course -- sometimes they need to be used, but more often than not they are over-used and abused.

5. Have More (Really Good) Sex

If you want to rekindle the magic with your woman, give her more sex. And it has to be REALLY GOOD sex because no woman is happy unless it's really good. Period.

By the way -- to discover exactly how to give your woman really good sex, click http://satisfyherurge.info
Re: 5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman by RogerOliver: 8:36am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Married Men Anymore..... They Are All Extinct!!! / Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date / Is He The Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.