Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN (73362 Views)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ultimatekint(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
dawnomike:
Lol... Don't make me laugh biko. So funny!
As a matter of fact, I don't know what kind of people we have in this our country so called Nigeria; they always reason upside down.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ultimatekint(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
dawnomike:
Lol... Don't make me laugh biko. So funny!
As a matter of fact, I don't know what kind of people we have in this our country so called Nigeria; they always reason upside down..
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by dawnomike(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
ultimatekint:
As a matter of fact, I don't know what kind of people we have in this our country so called Nigeria; they always reason upside down..
My point exactly Mr. Akintola. Lol
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Lanre0: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good talk from a great scholar. The former billionaire CAN president, Oritsajafor must be investigated & prosecuted for gun running & other shady businesses during the Jonathan regime.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ultimatekint(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
dawnomike:
My point exactly Mr. Akintola. Lol
My point now is that, if I happen to be a leader in this country, will I be thinking or ruling like this? I don tire, almost everything upside down!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Empiree:

Sure, I will. Let me quote just 5 statements from Christian Terrorist Documents they published in 1994. It reads:

* Pray for quick death of king Fahd of Saudi Arabia

* Pray for death of Muslim leaders around the world

* Pray for destruction of Mecca and Kaaba

* Pray for destruction of Muslims little by little

* prophet Muhammad has HIV and gornorea that's why he performed ablution before he prayed.

This is what Jesus taught them, abi?

If you need proof I will show you where you can find it. It is a lot more. This is why they hide these documents from the public.

oya show me proof,really ,you think Christians are like you people who gossip into affairs of other Religion,tell me,how many Christians have you seen a Koran with,how many searches through other people's "Holy books" looking for err and antagonistic Verses compared to you people looking for what to prey upon,more than 70℅ of your leaders leading you astray knows the truth and more than 60℅ of them read and pray with the BIBLE and the name of JESUS CHRIST,
Muslim can enter the church freely but the sane can't be done by a Christian in the mosque with out a frown.

Why blow up people,why kidnap people and convert them,If islam was to be a real ,good religion ,why do your people pay people to convert to islam,why do parents and brethren suddenly aim for your life and wish you worse once you convert to christainity

why do some of your people pay muslim guys to marry and convert Christian ladies in the North and the reverse is the case with christainity
Why do you think muslim can be allowed to comment on Christian thread even on Nairaland and you as a Christian must swear that you are a silly muslim before you can do so,is that not coersion,is that a liberal "religion of peace"if christainity is not a real religion,mohammed would not have asked you people to follow the religion of the Book and those things about end time and the Antichrist in the Bible will not be so evident now .
Why do you people leave and convert to christainity in drove?
You think you can use Jihad to regain them
Think and answer the questions.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Lol,the more I read the book of Deuteronomy the more terror and crime I see attributed to God.I can close my eye to mention forty bible verses that support terrorism

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

tell me what's the crime of women ,infant ,suckling, sheep etc, why attributing all these war crimes to GOD.ABOMINATION
the amalekites were enemies and that is not terrorism ,Tell me,What do Mohammad meant by asking you to preform" Jihad", explain the tenet of Jihad.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is a religious Martyr in Islam? And please point me to "Christians" in the hadith!

Till you see Christians or Christianity right, OK let me show you another verse from the Quran to back this up.. Please don't be blindfolded this time around..

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
— Sahih International
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Organs(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Someone can give any name at any time.
Muslims know that no Christian will ever go to church to throw a bomb. Who does he want to kill?

It would have made sense to say a Christian was caught in a mosque with a bomb.

All these drama and cover are all known. The attention of the world is on Nigeria and it will not be long all these will be settled.

When some people opened fire in a church on a sunday during service at Ozobulu in Anambra, most bigots said no christian will do that, when it was discovered that it was christian igbos from SA, everyone kept quiet. They could not even come up and say oh we made a mistake. Imagine this guy here, he knows all christians and knows what they are capable of. I guess no christian steals, and no christian commits sin. All crimes in nigeria are all committed by hausa or fulani muslims and all Nigerian christians are law abiding. I think the North should consider this separation this insult and looking down on the North is getting too much. Then lets see who the world will ban, from their country, also, lets see those that can live together and those that can not.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is the Zaynab in bold up there?

So you want to turn me to an Islamic scholar right, wow that's lovely.. grin

The point I want you to get had been passed. Muhammad was poisoned, if truly Muhammad was a genuine and powerful prophet he should knw that the meat was poisoned.. OLUSEGUN OBASANJO when he was offered with a poisonous tea, the spirit in Baba didn't allowed him to drink it I think you're familiar with the story talkless of a whole Prophet of allah, It was a big disgrace that Muhammed was poisoned
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
the amalekites were enemies and that is not terrorism ,Tell me,What do Mohammad meant by asking you to preform" Jihad", explain the tenet of Jihad.

killing of women, infants,suckling, sheeps etc isn't terrorism to u?how do u classify infant and sheep as enemy that need to be destroyed?Educate yourself
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

killing of women, infants,suckling, sheeps etc isn't terrorism to u?how do u classify infant and sheep as enemy that need to be destroyed?Educate yourself
tell me,if a country is going to war even in present day,the Germans,the Hiroshima,korean war, arab wars,was there any where anything was spared,if you leave the kids ,they will live to be a problem in the future,wait,does this justify what you silly brothers use to blow up Church and even themselves.
Be blunt,Tell me,do you support Terrorism and Jihad??
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

The point I want you to get had been passed. Muhammad was poisoned, if truly Muhammad was a genuine and powerful prophet he should knw that the meat was poisoned.. OLUSEGUN OBASANJO when he was offered with a poisonous tea, the spirit in Baba didn't allowed him to drink it I think you're familiar with the story talkless of a whole Prophet of allah, It was a big disgrace that Muhammed was poisoned
mohammed that died of tea poisoning and rape girls,is that one a. Prophet.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
tell me,if a country is going to war even in present day,the Germans,the Hiroshima,korean war, arab wars,was there any where anything was spared,if you leave the kids ,they will live to be a problem in the future,wait,does this justify what you silly brothers use to blow up Church and even themselves.
Be blunt,Tell me,do you support Terrorism and Jihad??

U need to stop supporting terrorism even if the God in your bible support it, killing of infants,sheeps,suckling is war crime no sensible and reasonable religion or person will support that.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Alajiki(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
MizzPhoney:

I might, you can never say.
Fact still remains that no Christian, sane or insane has ever taken a bomb to kill himself and others in this country. Feed your lunatics.

Read the father's confirmation of the son's faith - it is on Nairaland front page. If this were a Muslim, you'd be quick to say he is a Muslim and nothing more. But because your guy shares the same faith with you, suddenly, he is not sane. Wehdone ma.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Lol,the more I read the book of Deuteronomy the more terror and crime I see attributed to God.I can close my eye to mention forty bible verses that support terrorism

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

tell me what's the crime of women ,infant ,suckling, sheep etc, why attributing all these war crimes to GOD.ABOMINATION
you know the funny thing is that your fellow Muslims are seeing your stupidity and are disappointed,but a Christian will never be disappointed ,you know why,because we know you people have nothing real to offer aside the incoherent selection of a verse of the BIBLE that you people do,you've just confirmed it that knowledge are not being transferred to you people at the Mosques and Koranic school, and also that nothing less than 60℅ of your indoctrinators and alfas read the Bible and know the truth but paint it in a skewed way to you funny head.
And that same way you Dan fodio and like ty taught them is how you were skew-taught is the same way you will transfer your ill knowledge.

Now leme school you dumb head a little.

When you are reading BIBLE, you read it as a whole not like a lazy mind.
This is the comprehensive statement 1samuel 15(1-35)

"[/b] Samuel also said unto Saul, The LORD sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the LORD.
[b]Thus saith the LORD of host remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.
And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the valley.
And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the Amalekites.
And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.
And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.
But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs, and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed utterly.
Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying,
It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel; and he cried unto the LORD all night.
And when Samuel rose early to meet Saul in the morning, it was told Samuel, saying, Saul came to Carmel, and, behold, he set him up a place, and is gone about, and passed on, and gone down to Gilgal.
And Samuel came to Saul: and Saul said unto him, Blessed be thou of the LORD: I have performed the commandment of the LORD.
And Samuel said, What meaneth then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear?
And Saul said, They have brought them from the Amalekites: for the people spared the best of the sheep and of the oxen, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God; and the rest we have utterly destroyed.
Then Samuel said unto Saul, Stay, and I will tell thee what the LORD hath said to me this night. And he said unto him, Say on.
And Samuel said, When thou wast little in thine own sight, wast thou not made the head of the tribes of Israel, and the LORD anointed thee king over Israel?
And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed.
Wherefore then didst thou not obey the voice of the LORD, but didst fly upon the spoil, and didst evil in the sight of the LORD?
And Saul said unto Samuel, Yea, I have obeyed the voice of the LORD, and have gone the way which the LORD sent me, and have brought Agag the king of Amalek, and have utterly destroyed the Amalekites.
But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the chief of the things which should have been utterly destroyed, to sacrifice unto the LORD thy God in Gilgal.
And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.
Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD.
And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.
And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent.
And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou.
And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.
Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD thy God.
So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the LORD.
Then said Samuel, Bring ye hither to me Agag the king of the Amalekites. And Agag came unto him delicately. And Agag said, Surely the bitterness of death is past.
And Samuel said, As thy sword hath made women childless, so shall thy mother be childless among women. And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the LORD in Gilgal.
Then Samuel went to Ramah; and Saul went up to his house to Gibeah of Saul.
And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.
"
Now tell me where is terrorism

And tell me if you support Terrorism or abhor it
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
man pick up the BIBLE from an objective angle and not all those antagonistic view and you might be delivered
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Empiree: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
oya show me proof,really ,you think Christians are like you people who gossip into affairs of other Religion,tell me,how many Christians have you seen a Koran with,how many searches through other people's "Holy books" looking for err and antagonistic Verses compared to you people looking for what to prey upon,more than 70℅ of your leaders leading you astray knows the truth and more than 60℅ of them read and pray with the BIBLE and the name of JESUS CHRIST,
Muslim can enter the church freely but the sane can't be done by a Christian in the mosque with out a frown.
why are you so ignorant?. What part of world you live?. Are you deaf and blind that you don't see christians debated and still debating muslims. Did you not read christian manifesto that I attached where CAN/RCCG taught christian evangelists to pray against muslim prayers?. These are christians mocking islamic prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQR6ulWFpKE

Here you see series of debates btw christians and muslims
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jamiu+adegunwa+rccg+pastor

Here is another one
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yusuf+adepoju+rccg+pastor

Go to page 35 of christian terror manifesto that i posted which reads

Pray against ritualistic activities (5 daily prayers, count of beads, recitation of Quran etc)

Why blow up people,why kidnap people and convert them,If islam was to be a real ,good religion ,why do your people pay people to convert to islam,why do parents and brethren suddenly aim for your life and wish you worse once you convert to christainity
One of your brothers in christian faith was arrested for trying to blow up church. You have anything to say abou that?

why do some of your people pay muslim guys to marry and convert Christian ladies in the North and the reverse is the case with christainity
Your Bible said so

Deuteronomy 7:3-4

"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."

2 Corinthians 6:14-16

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

Deuteronomy 7:3

"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons"

Why do you think muslim can be allowed to comment on Christian thread even on Nairaland and you as a Christian must swear that you are a silly muslim before you can do so,is that not coersion,is that a liberal "religion of peace"if christainity is not a real religion,mohammed would not have asked you people to follow the religion of the Book and those things about end time and the Antichrist in the Bible will not be so evident now .
This is question onwr of this platform. So ask him. But let me gist you. 5 yrs ago christian and atheists posted pornograph!c pictures on islam session. Thats why.

Converts dont know what they were doing. Thats all. As for j!had, Jesus is doing that for you

Luke 19:27

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 6:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Empiree:
why are you so ignorant?. What part of world you live?. Are you deaf and blind that you don't see christians debated and still debating muslims. Did you not read christian manifesto that I attached where CAN/RCCG taught christian evangelists to pray against muslim prayers?. These are christians mocking islamic prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQR6ulWFpKE

Here you see series of debates btw christians and muslims
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jamiu+adegunwa+rccg+pastor

Here is another one
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yusuf+adepoju+rccg+pastor

Go to page 35 of christian terror manifesto that i posted which reads

Pray against ritualistic activities (5 daily prayers, count of beads, recitation of Quran etc)

One of your brothers in christian faith was arrested for trying to blow up church. You have anything to say abou that?

Your Bible said so

Deuteronomy 7:3-4

"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly."

2 Corinthians 6:14-16

"Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; as God said, “I will make my dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

Deuteronomy 7:3

"You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons"

This is question onwr of this platform. So ask him. But let me gist you. 5 yrs ago christian and atheists posted pornograph!c pictures on islam session. Thats why.

Converts dont know what they were doing. Thats all. As for j!had, Jesus is doing that for you

Luke 19:27

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

So it is crime for Bible to tell us not to yoke with a Muslim that are brought up to kill to get 77 virgins ike you brothers do,the one that reference the moon,the one that doesn't believe in Jesus as the saviour,the one who fights Jihad ,the one who believe in a mere paedophile.
The one whom you will need to swee that you arr a muslim brfore you can contribute to her religon a Nigerian public forum
Is that what you call a religion,brother,is that not enough reason for Bible to say we should dissociate from her
What do you say on the the swearing as a muslim on Nairaland
What do you say about the kidnapping,the "a Christian can't enter the Mosque" thinking
The paying of people to convert to islam and to marry Christian ladies
The threat to life of people who convert to christainity by even their own family.
Muslim even do theirs to the extremely extreme

I think i understand you a little,you may need little phycho-physiotheraphy brother.
In case you don't know,check form Afonja in Ilorin to Danfodio journey across west Africa to isreali -arab relationship to the present day muslim emigration to the west and Europe and and the old persian orientation and tell me who lack peace,who is always the aggressor and who is always having a Jihad-conquest and manipulative.
Is that a religion

Your Religion is suffering from inferiority complex and she knows under a pure, plain environment she will naturally die and that is why it chooses to help Allah through heinous ways to spread islam.
I pray you tell yourself the truth and that don't end up in burning sulphur.
This is to you Muslims reading this...........
Be humble enough Ask you brother that had converted adn hear their testimonies,you can download some online.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by kutashi: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

What Am I saying what are you saying..

I shown you verses from the Quran where allah itself, himself or herself said He or she is a DECEIVER.. ie MAKR

That's the subject matter guy.. Are you confused or what.. Ur god allah was a DECEIVER imagine grin

See your life now! U are now resorting to deceiving yourself! 'Makr' is not deceiving/deceit! Why do you want to kill yourself by believing lies you are dishing yourself! I know your type that u won't believe what is right and that's why u swim in ocean of confusion! Your education has not done you any good! You are wrong and you want people to believe your nonsense! That was the reason I sent you those verse to summarise your situation as whole! Once again translate the below verse because that's where you belong:
(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ ۝ خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰۤ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِمۡ غِشَـٰوَةࣱۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِیمࣱ)
[Surat Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by kutashi: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

He knew it was poisoned! And he ate it and he didn't die! What again? Poison doesn't kill, Allah cause things and beings to die and HE causes not if HE wishes! Everybody dies at their appointed time! Some have drank and ate poisoned food and died while some didn't even putting into consideration the amount of poison involved! Google n Youtube will help u!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by kutashi: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2020
kcbaba007:

The bomber is a Muslim...... By name Mohammed nasir sanni.

Islam is a religion of terrorists
clap for yourself! grin grin
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2020
kutashi:

He knew it was poisoned! And he ate it and he didn't die! What again? Poison doesn't kill, Allah cause things and beings to die and HE causes not if HE wishes! Everybody dies at their appointed time! Some have drank and ate poisoned food and died while some didn't even putting into consideration the amount of poison involved! Google n Youtube will help u!

Bros stop lying, Muhammad didn't knew it was poisoned.. The food sent him to his grave

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in
which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still
feel the pain caused by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta
is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

As you can see he died as a result of the poisonous food he ate
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 8:58am On Feb 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Till you see Christians or Christianity right, OK let me show you another verse from the Quran to back this up.. Please don't be blindfolded this time around..

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then kill Christians and Jews wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
— Sahih International

grin This is your evidence right? Just like Boko Haram.
What settings was this verse revealed for? And what is the context?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by kutashi: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin grin please, read the hadith carefully! "In his ailment" is it the one caused by poison or what? And when was the ailment? He (S A W) died in Madinah and do you know the distance between Madinah and Khaibar? All these question can sorted out on google and google map and you can ask google again to explain to you that, was it poison that killed Prophet Muhammad (S A W)?. If you could found the hadith you foolishly used to support your stupidity, you should be able to find Hadith that comfirm my statement of his pre-knowledge of the poison only if you will be sincere. Find the meaning of the below verse of Qur'an chapter 2:
(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ ۝ خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰۤ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِمۡ غِشَـٰوَةࣱۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِیمࣱ)
[Surat Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]

See, my profession deal about fact about to nail anybody found wanting and that has reshaped of thinking and my life! Stop the stupidity! Argue and discussed based on fact not sentiment!
AgentNairaland:

Bros stop lying, Muhammad didn't knew it was poisoned.. The food sent him to his grave

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in
which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still
feel the pain caused by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta
is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

As you can see he died as a result of the poisonous food he ate
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2020
kutashi:
grin grin grin please, read the hadith carefully! "In his ailment" is it the one caused by poison or what? And when was the ailment? He (S A W) died in Madinah and do you know the distance between Madinah and Khaibar? All these question can sorted out on google and google map and you can ask google again to explain to you that, was it poison that killed Prophet Muhammad (S A W)?. If you could found the hadith you foolishly used to support stupidity, you should to find Hadith that comfirm ny statement of his pre-knowledge of the poison only if you will be sincere. Find the meaning of the below verse of Qur'an chapter 2:
[Surat Al-Baqarah 6 - 7]

See, my profession deal about fact about to nail anybody found wanting and that has reshaped of thinking and my life! Stop the stupidity! Argue and discussed based on fact not sentiment!

You must be stupid.. Your prophet was poisoned that's just it I have nothing to do with you this terrorist... You just jumped to what that consigneth you NOT... PUMA
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin This is your evidence right? Just like Boko Haram.
What settings was this verse revealed for? And what is the context?

So you now agreed with me that Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, etc are working in-line with what you have in quran that you should kill Christians and Jews.. Thank you so much.. That's what I've been expecting you to say since and now that you've concurred, no more talk with you.. MASS ALARM
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2020
mamaafrik:

May Almighty God continue to bless and be with you.. I love this
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2020
AgentNairaland:

So you now agreed with me that Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, etc are working in-line with what you have in quran that you should kill Christians and Jews.. Thank you so much.. That's what I've been expecting you to say since and now that you've concurred, no more talk with you.. MASS ALARM

Yes! They are working with these!

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2020
He wanna defend his boys Boko Haram after agreed that they are working in-line with killing of Christians and Jews as written in quran.. Hehehehehehehe wonders shall never end.. Islam the religion of pix grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, etc Are Christians but using quran as war book isn't it.. grin
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Empiree: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2020
It is very hard to have constructive dialogue with ignorant one. When you grow up hit me back
mamaafrik:

So it is crime fo[s]r Bible to tell us not to yoke with a Muslim that are brought up to kill to get 77 virgins ike you brothers do,the one that reference the moon,the one that doesn't believe in Jesus as the saviour,the one who fights Jihad ,the one who believe in a mere paedophile.
The one whom you will need to swee that you arr a muslim brfore you can contribute to her religon a Nigerian public forum
Is that what you call a religion,brother,is that not enough reason for Bible to say we should dissociate from her
What do you say on the the swearing as a muslim on Nairaland
What do you say about the kidnapping,the "a Christian can't enter the Mosque" thinking
The paying of people to convert to islam and to marry Christian ladies
The threat to life of people who convert to christainity by even their own family.
Muslim even do theirs to the extremely extreme

I think i understand you a little,you may need little phycho-physiotheraphy brother.
In case you don't know,check form Afonja in Ilorin to Danfodio journey across west Africa to isreali -arab relationship to the present day muslim emigration to the west and Europe and and the old persian orientation and tell me who lack peace,who is always the aggressor and who is always having a Jihad-conquest and manipulative.
Is that a religion

Your Religion is suffering from inferiority complex and she knows under a pure, plain environment she will naturally die and that is why it chooses to help Allah through heinous ways to spread islam.
I pray you tell yourself the truth and that don't end up in burning sulphur.
This is to you Muslims reading this...........
Be humble enough Ask you brother that had converted adn hear their testimonies,you can download some[/s] online.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by mamaafrik(m): 11:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Empiree:
It is very hard to have constructive dialogue with ignorant one. When you grow up hit me back
abeg clear.......,ask your fellow who have seen the way why they stay in Christ

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.