Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,286 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN (74008 Views)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by UniQue84: 11:23am On Feb 04, 2020
God expose the sponsorers of this Ugly incidence befalling this nation ..
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by obentenyson(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
I don't know why this Christians are making noise..

Did the bomb , blow? NO.
So why the protest.

Islam is a religion of peace
even in your mosque mind, you know that's a lie... lol.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Smiles... Indeed you people of allah's slaves are so confused grin

1.But Quran said Adam was the first Muslim, why was ABLUTION introduced during the time of Muhammad and not the time of Adam been the first Muslim on earth??

2. Was Jesus Christ Gay? So Muhammad aims and objectives on earth was to be going up and down having xxxx, married both over age and under-age teenage girls right.. No wonder when he was 53 years of age he married Aisha who was just 6 years of age.. Does that speak well for someone you claimed to be messenger of allah, so Muhammad can't live a HOLINESS life no wonder he disobeyed his god allah because of PUCI and deceive you slaves that set of virgins awaits you in jannah.. I pity you cry

[s] Sex is part of the enjoyment in this world. It is part of what makes us an animal. A complex brained animal does it within the legal framwork of marriage unlike a cock that picks mates and sleeps with it anytime it can! having wives and sex in this world and in heaven is normal to us [/s]

So Muhammad was an ANIMAL that couldn't control his d!ck right... No wonder Safiyyah bint Huyayy poisoned him because of his too much addicted to xxxx after killing her parent and forced her to marriage

King SOLOMON was NOT a prophet, he had NO prophecy, as a King you can have many wives.. Muhammad was NOT a King either comes from a Royal family why having too much WIVES thereby disobeying his god allah.. Is he NOT a Muslim?? allah said you should marry MAXIMUM OF FOUR WIVES... King Solomon, David, were Kings using these people comparing them with Muhammad that they had many wives is disgusting, DAVID and SOLOMON were NOT Prophet.. It's in Quran I read about them as Prophets.. You can never be A King And A Prophet simultaneously in the Land of Israel, NEVER.. Prophet anoints King Not King Anointing the prophet(s) in Israel

About the virgins see by yourself...

From The Quran

56:35 , 56:36 Lo! We have created them a (new) creation, And made
them virgins

ﺇِﻧَّﺎ ﺃَﻧﺸَﺄْﻧَﺎﻫُﻦَّ ﺇِﻧﺸَﺎﺀ ﻓَﺠَﻌَﻠْﻨَﺎﻫُﻦَّ ﺃَﺑْﻜَﺎﺭًﺍ

40:8 And, O our Sustainer, bring them into the gardens of perpetual bliss
which Thou hast promised them, together with the righteous from among
their forebears, and their spouses, and their offspring—for, verily, Thou alone
art almighty, truly wise

ﺭَﺑَّﻨَﺎ ﻭَﺃَﺩْﺧِﻠْﻬُﻢْ ﺟَﻨَّﺎﺕِ ﻋَﺪْﻥٍ ﺍﻟَّﺘِﻲ ﻭَﻋَﺪﺗَّﻬُﻢ ﻭَﻣَﻦ ﺻَﻠَﺢَ ﻣِﻦْ
ﺁﺑَﺎﺋِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﺃَﺯْﻭَﺍﺟِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﺫُﺭِّﻳَّﺎﺗِﻬِﻢْ ﺇِﻧَّﻚَ ﺃَﻧﺖَ ﺍﻟْﻌَﺰِﻳﺰُ ﺍﻟْﺤَﻜِﻴﻢ

56:22 And (there are) fair ones with wide, lovely eyes (ḥūr ʿīn)

Quran even describe the shape of there breast imagine grin

44:54 ...And We shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes
(ḥūr ʿīn). ﻛَﺬَﻟِﻚَ

56:22 And (there are) fair ones with wide, lovely eyes (ḥūr ʿīn). ﻭَﺣُﻮﺭٌ

78:31 , 78:32 , 78:33 Lo! for the duteous is achievement, Gardens
enclosed and vineyards, And voluptuous women of equal age; ﺇِﻥَّ ﻟِﻠْﻤُﺘَّﻘِﻴﻦَ
ﻣَﻔَﺎﺯًﺍ ﺣَﺪَﺍﺋِﻖَ ﻭَﺃَﻋْﻨَﺎﺑًﺎ ﻭَﻛَﻮَﺍﻋِﺐَ ﺃَﺗْﺮَﺍﺑًﺎ

From The Hadith

1.This is a “fair, sound, single-chained hadith (hasan sahih gharib).”
Abu Sa`id al-Khudri said, Allah be well-pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah
said, upon him blessings and peace: “The humblest of the People of Paradise
shall have eighty thousand servants and seventy-two wives. A palace of pearl
and peridot (a pale green variety of chrysolite; used as a gemstone) and
sapphire shall be erected for him as wide as the distance between al-Jabiya [a
valley about 70 kms. East of Makka] and San`a’ [in Yemen].”
Sunan al-Tirmidhi Vol. IV, ch. 21, hadith 2687

2. Reported in Sifat al-Janna, al-`Uqayli in the Du`afa’, and Musnad of
Abu Bakr al-Bazzar

Anas said, Allah be well-pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah said, upon
him blessings and peace: “The servant in Paradise shall be married with seventy
wives .” Someone said, “Messenger of Allah, can he bear it?” He said: “He will be
given strength for a hundred.”

Sifat al-Janna, al-`Uqayli in the Du`afa’, and Musnad of Abu Bakr al-Bazzar

3. Tirmidhi reports

Al-Hasan Al-Basri says that an old woman
came to the messenger of God and made a
request, O’ Messenger of God make Dua
that God grants me entrance into Jannah.
The Messenger of God replied, O’ Mother,
an old woman cannot enter Jannah. That
woman started crying and began to leave.
The Messenger of God said, Say to the
woman that one will not enter in a state
of old age, but God will make all the
women of Jannah young virgins. God Most
High says, Lo! We have created them a
(new) creation and made them virgins,
lovers, equal in age.

4. Muhammad ibn `Isa at-Tirmidhi in his Jami` at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Kathir in his
Tafsir ibn Kathir both quote the prophet Muhammad as having said:

"The smallest reward for the people of
Heaven is an abode where there are
eighty thousand servants and seventy-two
houri, over which stands a dome
decorated with pearls , aquamarine , and
ruby , as wide as the distance from al-
Jabiyyah to San'a .

5. A narration related by Bukhari states that

"...everyone will have two wives from the
houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and
transparent that) the marrow of the bones
of their legs will be seen through the
bones and the flesh."

NOTE:

Pls diligently create time to read the above narration it will help.. Thanks

I've shown you what you asked for, Now show me where it's written that Jesus son of Mary Observed ABLUTION before Asolat

I will only respond to you when you bring prove for your lie "that Muslims are rewarded with 72 virgins for killing Christians"

Nothing in this post suggests that.

And Muhammad was granted concession that wasn't given to any other of his nation.
Why didn't you comment on Abraham, the father of faith?

And was it Saffiyah bnt Huyyay (Mother of the believers) that poisoned the Prophet or Zaynab bint Al-Harith the Jewess?

May the curse of telling lies from your Bible be on you!

Proverbs 19:5
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape. (You will be punished and won't escape)

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish. (You will perish with your likes)

Exodus 20:16
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Colossians 3:9
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight. (You become an abomination for your lies)
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You're asking me, OK which one should we believe was the whole thing planned against Jesus or Muhammad that maketh allah greatest DECEIVER or event planner?? Because you guys are really confused about the verse

When Jehovah wanted to create Adam on Earth and he first placed him in Eden till he was eventually sent to earth was is it a plot from Yahweh or a plan?

When your God decided to send his kid to die for the sin of the people he created was it a plot or a plan or a scheme?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

I will only respond to you when you bring prove for your lie "that Muslims are rewarded with 72 virgins for killing Christians"

Nothing in this post suggests that.

And Muhammad was granted concession that wasn't given to any other of his nation.
Why didn't you comment on Abraham, the father of faith?

And was it Saffiyah bnt Huyyay (Mother of the believers) that poisoned the Prophet or Zaynab bint Al-Harith the Jewess?

May the curse of telling lies from your Bible be on you!

Proverbs 19:5
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape. (You will be punished and won't escape)

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish. (You will perish with your likes)

Exodus 20:16
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Colossians 3:9
Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight. (You become an abomination for your lies)

You never see where it's written "Thou hast promised them" grin is 72 virgins not the promised Muhammad and his god allah made 4 u slaves.. Don't tell me you're blind.. Upon the evidences from Quran and hedith you see therein chaii nawa oo

So the case of Muhammad that disobeyed his god, married above four wives and went further to married Aisha who was just 6 years of age and him (muhammad) @53 has no say right? Or you're ashame about this

On Solomon and David no response to that too grin

Confused soul... See just park comot from my way..

I need a very sound Islamic scholar to face me
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

When Jehovah wanted to create Adam on Earth and he first placed him in Eden till he was eventually sent to earth was is it a plot from Yahweh or a plan?

When your God decided to send his kid to die for the sin of the people he created was it a plot or a plan or a scheme?

Quran used the word MAKR, Tell me the meaning that's just it
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2020
xaggar:

He is!

hmmmm... no wonder the Moslem page was locked down. makes sense now.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Quran used the word MAKR, Tell me the meaning that's just it

Makr can mean Plan, Plot, Scheme,...

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You never see where it's written "Thou hast promised them" grin is 72 virgins not the promised Muhammad and his god allah made 4 u slaves.. Don't tell me you're blind.. Upon the evidences from Quran and hedith you see therein chaii nawa oo

So the case of Muhammad that disobeyed his god, married above four wives and went further to married Aisha who was just 6 years of age and him (muhammad) @53 has no say right? Or you're ashame about this

On Solomon and David no response to that too grin

Confused soul... See just park comot from my way..

I need a very sound Islamic scholar to face me

You lied that Safiyah poisoned Muhammad. And you are still laughing? This is so Christlike!
You also lied that "Muslims get 72 virgins when they kill Christians'
I have already packed before!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

You lied that Safiyah poisoned Muhammad. And you are still laughing? This is so Christlike!

Is like you're a Shiite Muslim

Narrated Ibn Shihab:
Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess
from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a
roasted sheep and presented it to the
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ ) who took its foreleg
and ate from it. A group of his companions
also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah
then said: Take your hands away (from the
food). The Messenger of Allah then sent
someone to the Jewess and he called her. He
said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep?
The Jewess replied: Who has informed you?
He said: This I foreleg which I have in my
hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He
said: What did you intend by it? She said: I
thought if you were a prophet, it would not
harm you; if you were not a prophet, we
should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet).
The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and
did not punish her. But some of his
companions who ate it, died. The Messenger
of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder
on account of that which he had eaten from
the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn
and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah
from the Ansar.
Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in
which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still
feel the pain caused by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta
is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Is like you're a Shiite Muslim

Narrated Ibn Shihab:
Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess
from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a
roasted sheep and presented it to the
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ ) who took its foreleg
and ate from it. A group of his companions
also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah
then said: Take your hands away (from the
food). The Messenger of Allah then sent
someone to the Jewess and he called her. He
said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep?
The Jewess replied: Who has informed you?
He said: This I foreleg which I have in my
hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He
said: What did you intend by it? She said: I
thought if you were a prophet, it would not
harm you; if you were not a prophet, we
should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet).
The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and
did not punish her. But some of his
companions who ate it, died. The Messenger
of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder
on account of that which he had eaten from
the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn
and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah
from the Ansar.
Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in
which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still
feel the pain caused by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta
is being cut from that poison."

Where is Safiyah bnt Huyyah here? And where is it that Muslims who kill Christians will have 72 virgins here?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Read this hadith maybe you'll now believe

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits
into paradise and died as religious
martyrs will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of
his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell . All of them will have libidinous sex
organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is Safiyah bnt Huyyah here? And where is it that Muslims who kill Christians will have 72 virgins here?

Have I Blindfolded you to see where it's written that Muhammad sent someone to Jewess? Is Safiyah not a Jewish, is Safiyah not among the wives of Muhammad??

Sorry for disturbing your brain and eyes, you need to take Zamzam water with camel's urine, sincerely speaking you'll be heal
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Have I Blindfolded you to see where it's written that Muhammad sent someone to Jewess? Is Safiyah not a Jewish, is Safiyah not among the wives of Muhammad??

Sorry for disturbing your brain and eyes, you need to take Zamzam water with camel's urine, sincerely speaking you'll be heal

Zainab bnt Haritha is the Jewess name! You are a Chronic liar! Covering lies with more lies!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Read this hadith maybe you'll now believe

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits
into paradise and died as religious
martyrs will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of
his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell . All of them will have libidinous sex
organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.

Where is the "Christians killing" there?
Why can't the idol worshipers too complain like the Christians?

And where is the reference of this?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Zainab bnt Haritha is the Jewess name! You are a Chronic liar! Covering lies with more lies!

Safiyyah bint Huyayy ( Arabic: ﺻَﻔِﻴَّﺔ ﭐﺑْﻨَﺖ ﺣُﻴَﻲّ , c. 610 – c. 670) was one of the
wives of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad . [1] She was, along with all other wives
of Muhammad , titled Umm al-Mu'mineen, meaning "Mother of Believers"

Safiyya was born in Medina to Huyayy ibn Akhtab , the chief of the Jewish tribe
Banu Nadir...

Don't get it twisted

Just read this and get the understanding of what I'm saying

Poisoned by a Jewess

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman, following the conquest of Khaibar,
where he took Safiyah as a wife, and ordered the torture and beheading of her
husband Kinana , the chief of the Jews at Khaibar.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the
Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked,
"Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on
the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O
'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I
feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

The reason behind her action was the killing of her people and family by Muhammad.
The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do
what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have
done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself,
"If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you
are a king we will get rid of you."
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Trash
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Safiyyah bint Huyayy ( Arabic: ﺻَﻔِﻴَّﺔ ﭐﺑْﻨَﺖ ﺣُﻴَﻲّ , c. 610 – c. 670) was one of the

Banu Nadir...

Don't get it twisted

Poisoned by a Jewess

"Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on

'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I

The reason behind her action was the killing of her people and family by Muhammad.
"If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you

Can we see one on one?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by donbenz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
where's that mumu pastor boye throwing insults to his members?? come and see one of your followers trying to destroy one of your branches in Kaduna. Nonsense people everywhere angry
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Banu Nadir...

Don't get it twisted

Poisoned by a Jewess

You have mistaken two identities! Zaynab is not Safiyah!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Valemteck: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
The fact that you go to Church, Or you have a Christian name, Doesn't make you a christian
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Kuginzi: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Wrong question sir...

Why does nearly everyone seem to hate Islam, and why does Islam seem to hate everyone??!
Answer my question first
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by MizzPhoney(f): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Alajiki:

Dey there dey reason with your t0t0

I might, you can never say.
Fact still remains that no Christian, sane or insane has ever taken a bomb to kill himself and others in this country. Feed your lunatics.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Ogunnnowos: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
rummmy:
talk of Nigerian issues, I don't protest in Nigeria if US kills it's Iranian.
did you even know what you typing at all,it only takes an hypocrite like you to deny the obvious truth. The guy is a Christian terrorists nd most of these kinds of attacks had been carried out to frame islam
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by TomMary(f): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Is this man really a professor or he is just a retard
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

You have mistaken two identities! Zaynab is not Safiyah!

Hope you see this

Don't get it twisted

Poisoned by a Jewess

Your question has been answered here..
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
SheikhMuniru:

Can we see one on one?

Yes
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where is the "Christians killing" there?
Why can't the idol worshipers too complain like the Christians?

And where is the reference of this?

"died as religious martyrs"

Do you understand this statement?? Muhammad and his god allah said you should died as religious martyrs..

You want to deny the fact that 72 virgins awaits you for fighting religious war through jihad
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by dawnomike(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
ultimatekint:
Akintola, you just talking as a person who has been castrated. Mumu.
Lol... Don't make me laugh biko. So funny!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

"died as religious martyrs"

Do you understand this statement?? Muhammad and his god allah said you should died as religious martyrs..

You want to deny the fact that 72 virgins awaits you for fighting religious war through jihad

Who is a religious Martyr in Islam? And please point me to "Christians" in the hadith!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AntiChristian: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hope you see this

Don't get it twisted

Poisoned by a Jewess

Your question has been answered here..

Who is the Zaynab in bold up there?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by baylrc4real(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is well arranged organised and successfully orchestrated by the unknown powers in Nigeria. The man was caught and the next thing police will announce is that He is a Christian. What makes someone a Christian........is it by name or by what I claim. Someone name can be Samuel and still be a Muslim. After all have seen many pastors that were formerly Muslims. They want to change our focus that it's not only Muslims that are terrorists.....so that we can forget about their Jihad and through it they will succeed. Why did the police only announce the that he is a Christian and not emphasize on who send him or his sponsors....... something is fishy and well doctored.Nigerians God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.