Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN (73370 Views)

Billionaires Banter: Otedola Welcome To Attempt Corporate Takeover, Dangote Says / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Czartega(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
walexbiz:
first, let me say this, I am a rational Muslim who prefers logic to mysticism because Allah gave us a brain to analyse and draw a conclusion from our analysis.

The Christian folks I know are more tolerant toward themselves so why would a rational Christian go and bomb a church, I strongly reject that cowardly explanation from the police force that can call white black in broad daylight.

The only logical explanation that best suit this occurrence is that suicide bomber was mobilized by some disgruntled elements in the society e.g Politicians who feel threatened by the protest walk by the Christians so in order to malign the walk, they resolve to the use of an idiot to carry out the attack. I can bet that orchestrator of the scheme would be a member of the ruling political party

Wow you've got a mind of your own.
Good to see that you have not been brainwashed.
The only muslim that has talked with sense in this thread
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by adams123: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:
You Guys Should Just Continue Deceiving Yourself That The Guy Is A Christian.. Even Quran Said allah Is A Deceiver

Qur'an 3:54

Arabic: ﻭﻣﻜﺮﻭﺍ ﻭﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Transliteration: Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

Literal: And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah (is) the
best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

– Quran 3:54
The historical background for the verse is that the Jews ‘planned’ evil in order to get Jesus arrested and crucified. And Allah in the verse says as they planned evil, so too Allah planned to thwart their wicked plan.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Mccullum: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Czartega:

If I face you this evening you will run back into your mother's vagina. Be thinking with your anus there

I wont abuse your mother because of her unfortunate child's irascibility

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Moventist: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's clear that the Jihadist Regime wanted to distract Christians from the Protest yesterday by :

. Sponsoring a Bomber

.The unsuccessful operations should be tagged a 'Christian' Bomber

.The implication aims to reduce the effect of the protest and give differing effects of not only Islamist portrayal of being terrorist

.However, Christians have passed it message and the church bomber in Kaduna is a Muslim
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Alajiki(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:
You Guys Should Just Continue Deceiving Yourself That The Guy Is A Christian.. Even Quran Said allah Is A Deceiver

Qur'an 3:54

Arabic: ﻭﻣﻜﺮﻭﺍ ﻭﻣﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Transliteration: Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

Literal: And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah (is) the
best (of) the cheaters/deceivers.

We all know the foundation upon which christianity was found is deceit. It did not just start, it's been on for long. Christianity itself is deceit.

This is a screenshot, produce yours.

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Thonee(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Someone should tell this mumuric chairman that another kidnapped Christian corper has denied Christianity and converted to Islam for fear of being killed by Boko Haram Islamic terrorist after he's been brainwashed and jazzed, if tomorrow he's apprehended mumuric will still come out with wide mouth and claim he's a Christian.

Mumuric planned yesterday's own wella cos they want people to believe that Christians are also involved in terrorism but the fact is 99.9 terrorist are Muslims.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Czartega(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Danieosamede:

haha you make me laugh i thought i sighted an illiterate but my bad it just a lion without teeth

Lol make una no dey fight na..... The demon here is the bandits hausa muslim_fulani killer herdsmen.. clueless president ok?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Czartega(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mccullum:

I wont abuse your mother because of her unfortunate child's irascibility

Clap for yourself ... For your mind you don speak Grammer.... Come wetin you get for English for waec? You wey write waec tire so they Dem give you Jersey and facecap for consistency in failure. Maggot!
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Alajiki(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
saaron:
TAQIYYA (LIES AND DECEPTION) IS ISLAM'S NUMBER ONE TOOL OF WARFARE. MUSLIMS ARE PERMITED TO LIE PERPETUALLY TO INFIDELS/KAFIRS FOR ADVANCEMENT OF ISLAM.
Has anyone notice that all those claiming the suicide bomber caught attempting to blow up Living faith Church is a Christian are all muslims, even though it has not been categorically confirmed by the police or any media outlet? Where did these Muslims got their information from? Where did they got the alleged name of the bomber when the police is yet to make any press release concerning the incident? How did they got to know that the bomber's alleged name is Nathaniel Samuel?
Fellow Nigerians, isn't it obvious that islamist terrorist muslims planned the whole thing up in desperate attempt to rubbish CAN/Adeboye's Rally against genocide of Nigerians? Remember the alleged suicide bombing on Bornu mosque immediately after CAN chairman was slaughtered by Boko haram terrorist group? (video of the slaughter has been released by boko haram)
Think for a moment, the manner in which the suicide bomber was bundled carelessly into the vehicle with bombs still straped into his body with a policeman sitting right next to him shows the whole incident was cooked. Where in the world is a suicide bomber arrested by security agents, bundle into a vehicle with the bomb still on his body? Apparently this happens only in Nigeria.
The mere fact that only muslims and muslim organizations like MURIC etc are the ORIGINAL AUTHORS of the narrative that the fake suicide bomber's name is Nathaniel Samuel, a Christian from Bauchi well ahead of the police shows in black and white that; The bomb attempt on Living Faith Church in Kaduna yesterday was ochestrated, deviced and planned by Islamist Terrorist Muslims to decieve the public that there's nothing like Jihad against Christians.
They (Muslims) thought by faking a bomb attempt on a church using the ''Christian Suicide Bomber'' toga, they'll balance the act of terrorism between Islam and Christianity. What better way to spread TAQIYYA (Lies and Deception) to the world that ''Boko haram muslim terrorist are not the only terrorist group that Christians are also involved?
Note; Taqiya (Lies and Deception) is Islam's number one tool of war against Kafir (Infidels).
For these islamist to decent so low to ochestrate a FAKE bomb attempt on a church shows that muslims especially northern muslims are ONE with Boko haram AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO TAKE OFF THE HEAT ON THE TERRORIST GROUP.
Genocide against Christians is DELIBERATE and they will do anything to DELIBERATELY DECIEVE THE PUBLIC ABOUT THEIR ISLAMIZATION PLOT. Afterall, muslims are permited to lie to infidels for the advancement of Islam.
Those who have ears let them hear.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Your English is bad.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by tola9ja: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
The biblical verses The Guy Read Before He Decide to Bomb the church

Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Ephesians 6:17
And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the[b] sword[/b] of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Exodus 17:13
So Joshua overwhelmed Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

Joshua 11:10-12
Then Joshua turned back at that time, and captured Hazor and struck its king with the[b] sword[/b]; for Hazor formerly was the head of all these kingdoms. They struck every person who was in it with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them; there was no one left who breathed. And he burned Hazor with fire. Joshua captured all the cities of these kings, and all their kings, and he struck them with the edge of the[b] sword[/b], and utterly destroyed them; just as Moses the servant of the LORD had commanded.

Joshua 19:47
The territory of the sons of Dan proceeded beyond them; for the sons of Dan went up and fought with Leshem and captured it Then they struck it with the edge of the sword and possessed it and settled in it; and they called Leshem Dan after the name of Dan their father.

Judges 20:17
Then the men of Israel besides Benjamin were numbered, 400,000 men who draw the sword; all these were men of war.

2 Samuel 24:9
And Joab gave the number of the registration of the people to the king; and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men who drew the sword, and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.

2 Samuel 23:10
He arose and struck the Philistines until his hand was weary and clung to the sword, and the LORD brought about a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to strip the slain.

1 Samuel 21:8-9
David said to Ahimelech, "Now is there not a spear or a sword on hand? For I brought neither my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's matter was urgent." Then the priest said, "The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom you killed in the valley of Elah, behold, it is wrapped in a cloth behind the ephod; if you would take it for yourself, take it. For there is no other except it here." And David said, "There is none like it; give it to me."

2 Samuel 1:14-16
Then David said to him, "How is it you were not afraid to stretch out your hand to destroy the LORD'S anointed?" And David called one of the young men and said, "Go, cut him down." So he struck him and he died. David said to him, "Your blood is on your head, for your mouth has testified against you, saying, 'I have killed the LORD'S anointed.'"

1 Samuel 15:33
But Samuel said, "As your sword has made women childless, so shall your mother be childless among women." And Samuel hewed Agag to pieces before the LORD at Gilgal.

1 Samuel 17:51
Then David ran and stood over the Philistine and took his[b] sword [/b]and drew it out of its sheath and killed him, and cut off his head with it When the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they fled.

1 Samuel 22:18-19
Then the king said to Doeg, "You turn around and attack the priests." And Doeg the Edomite turned around and attacked the priests, and he killed that day eighty-five men who wore the linen ephod. And he struck Nob the city of the priests with the edge of the sword, both men and women, children and infants; also oxen, donkeys, and sheep he struck with the edge of the sword.

1 Kings 19:1
Now Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and how he had killed all the prophets with the sword.

2 Kings 19:37
It came about as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer killed him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat And Esarhaddon his son became king in his place.

Joshua 6:21
They utterly destroyed everything in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox and sheep and donkey, with the edge of the sword.

1 Samuel 31:4-6
Then Saul said to his armor bearer, "Draw your sword and pierce me through with it, otherwise these uncircumcised will come and pierce me through and make sport of me " But his armor bearer would not, for he was greatly afraid So Saul took his sword and fell on it. When his armor bearer saw that Saul was dead, he also fell on his sword and died with him. Thus Saul died with his three sons, his armor bearer, and all his men on that day together.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Fourwinds: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Smithkafors:
See these people,it's obvious they paid someone to do that so as to look innocent.There is an ongoing jehad in this country.
my thought exactly
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by baganas: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
Colorado1:
In my opinion
It was planned and he knew he wasn't gonna blow up himself, they setup the whole thing up so that he wld be caught and deceive people it's Christians that are bombing themselves

That's why you see him looking calm wen he was caught
This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be caught in an acts of terrorism

(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.

(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church on September 12, 2011 was a christian.

(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th 2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.

(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian

(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians

(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..

(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a Christian.

( Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military
uniform.

(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.

And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim..

May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by sunnymaja(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
dawnomike:
I wonder why sone perceived elders and intellectuals speak like kids in this country
Must this man talk on all issues
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Bobosneh: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
let's leave religious apart Nigeria is really bleeped up big time. the current sets of politicians and leaders that we have in Nigeria are nigeria's greatest enemies and problems. they do all this just to prove a pointless pont. this clearly shows that they are not ready to fight terrorism at all nor do they want it to end. they are just killing innocent people. sending our young soldiers to a suicide mission just purposely making wife's widows mother and fathers childless for what. I really don't understand anymore. others countries are having earthquake and tornado but our natural disaster is our leaders and politicians. make God save us all in this country.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Danieosamede(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

See an actual illiterate calling me an illiterate. Anyway Ezeigbo has corrected your blatant show of illiteracy in your comment above
Bleep off fulani illiterate you must be a drop out from KG3 that why you only saw the it hit
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Mccullum: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Czartega:

Clap for yourself ... For your mind you don speak Grammer.... Come wetin you get for English for waec? You wey write waec tire so they Dem give you Jersey and facecap for consistency in failure. Maggot!

my last reply to the fool of the century....
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by caringchi(f): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just watched the aborted suicide bomber on NTA NEWS.
why did he say his name 3 times within 30seconds? The emphasis was too much. His words sounded too rehearsed.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by EzeIgbo1: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Danieosamede:

Bleep off fulani illiterate you must be a drop out from KG3 that THAT'S OR THAT IS why you only saw the it hit

See an actual KG3 drop out trying to talk smack with me Sha grin

Anyway for a second time I have corrected your blatant show of illiteracy in your comment above
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by EzeIgbo1: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
caringchi:
Just watched the aborted suicide bomber on NTA NEWS.
why did he say his name 3 times? The emphasis was too much. His words sounded too rehearsed.

He has provided his credentials. That is his real name

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Alajiki:

We all know the foundation upon which christianity was found is deceit. It did not just start, it's been on for long. Christianity itself is deceit.

This is a screenshot, produce yours.

Let me Show you another verse from the Quran..

Qur'an 8:30

Arabic: ﻭﺍﺫ ﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺑﻚ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻛﻔﺮﻭﺍ ﻟﻴﺜﺒﺘﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﻘﺘﻠﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﺨﺮﺟﻮﻙ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Transliteration: Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw
yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru
almakireena

Literal: And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm
you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/
schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers

Quran said allah is the best deceiver, schemer you're here defending ur god allah.. Can't u read and understand what you have inside Quran

Please tell me the meaning of "MAKR" then
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Axis313(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Alajiki:

Yeah you are right...the Las Vegas shooter that killed more than 60 people was a Muslim, the Texas shooter was a Muslim, all the shooters who have killed hundreds in the United States in the last 6 months were all Muslims. Even Adolf Hitler and Rev Jones were Muslims.

Hypocrisy kee you there.
LOL
And the Americans that dropped two nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945 that killed nearly a million people and injured millions were also Muslims.
I swear those Nigerian Christians are daft and gullible.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
adams123:

– Quran 3:54
The historical background for the verse is that the Jews ‘planned’ evil in order to get Jesus arrested and crucified. And Allah in the verse says as they planned evil, so too Allah planned to thwart their wicked plan.

This is another verse where allah was called as the best of the deceiver/schemer.. Let's hear the historical background of it

ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

almakireena

you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/
schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Danieosamede(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
EzeIgbo1:

See an actual KG3 drop out trying to talk smack with me Sha grin

Anyway for a second time I have corrected your blatant show of illiteracy in your comment above
chai otemwen tu swa grin
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by ZombieHUNT: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Alajiki:

Lol! Wehdone sir. You don quickly manufacture another name for am. The one that suits your narrative. Kotinu
Muric is Really getting to all of you

Congratulations
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Compare and contrast

Yes, the Lord can be a Deceiver too as the situation demands. Pick up your Bible and follow. If you notice any lie please call my attention to it.

Topic
And your Lord is a great deceiver too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Look at another verse where allah itself, himself or herself said he/she/it is the best deceiver or schemer, you know all words, texts written in Quran comes directly from ur god allah not the one that "And I Said"

ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

almakireena

Quran used the word MAKR from another verse, can you too tell us the meaning?
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus too did some of the upper on Earth!

Will he also do some of the lower in heaven?

I don't get ur point here
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Axis313:

The wrath of almighty God will forever be on the liars,like you.You purposely twist the meaning to deceive the gullible idiots to press like button.
The real meaning is this: "they (unbelievers) plotted and Allah plotted and Allah is the best of planners.

Am I the author and finisher of ur Quran? OK look at another verse

ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

almakireena

May the wrath of Most High God be upon you and your family because you're trying to cover up the shame in Quran about ur god allah
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Akinaf1:
YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG WITH THIS MEANING, SIMPLY GO BACK TO GOOGLE TO GET THE CORRECT MEANING.

Maybe you should explain below verse then

ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

almakireena

Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by Alajiki(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Let me Show you another verse from the Quran..

ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

almakireena

schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers

Quran said allah is the best deceiver, schemer you're here defending ur god allah.. Can't u read and understand what you have inside Quran

Please tell me the meaning of "MAKR" then

Yeah, I expected you to come running and bleating like a goat longing for chaff. I asked you to do a simple thing, provide the screenshot of your own Qur'an, but just as you failed your SSCE, you failed this one too. Your matter is beyond help.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Danmisra:

This verse is talking about the non-muslims that plotted to kill the prophet Muhammad in mecca. Why didn't you quoted the verse that came before it or after it together to testify your false claims, try it, it will prove you wrong. Beside the are hundreds of verses that shows how truthful and sincere Allah is because of your selective quotations which will not help as long as it is from the Quran unless to the illiterate and lazy christians that only accept without scrutinization. Qur'an is only one unlike Bible that every christian has his own version which suits his own selfish interest, imagine having different versions of the bible all from God. This is just like saying a country having 5or 6 constitutions, u know clearly it means u don't have laws. Continue plotting whatever you been plotting, alminght God will continue to expose but why did CAN kept quit

Your own was plotted to kill prophet Muhammad pbuh in grave while your brother up there said it was plotted to killed Jesus son of Mary.. Whom should we believe now? Confused set of people grin
Re: MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
sulasa07:

How come you are not using the translation,
They plan, ALLAH plans, and ALLAH is the best of planners

Can't u see allah therein?

Look at another verse

Qur'an 10:21

Arabic: ﻭﺍﺫﺍ ﺍﺫﻗﻨﺎ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﺭﺣﻤﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺿﺮﺍﺀ ﻣﺴﺘﻬﻢ ﺍﺫﺍ ﻟﻬﻢ ﻣﻜﺮ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻳﺎﺗﻨﺎ ﻗﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﺳﺮﻉ
ﻣﻜﺮﺍ ﺍﻥ ﺭﺳﻠﻨﺎ ﻳﻜﺘﺒﻮﻥ ﻣﺎﺗﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ

Transliteration: Wa-itha athaqna alnnasa rahmatan min baAAdi darraa massat-
hum itha lahum makrun fee ayatina quli Allahu asraAAu makran inna rusulana
yaktuboona ma tamkuroona

Literal: And if We made the people taste/experience mercy from after calamity/
disastrous distress touched them, then for them (is) cheatery/deceit/schemes in
Our verses/evidences . Say: "Allah (is) quicker/faster (in) cunning/scheming

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.