Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria (61459 Views)

Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by RoyFollman(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2020
madness007:
Oh, it's a very long process. As far as I know, it can take a couple of months, and it can be really expensive. Making this kind of official documents can be truly difficult, and I know a lot of people that are experiencing different issues with that, and it's very sad. It actually be solved by using a fake ID. You can find a lot of information about that on the fake id websites. Having a fake ID may be really useful. If you want to protect your data, or want to bypass the identification scrutiny, then you definitely need a fake id.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:42pm On May 28, 2020
ayomideking:

Same here, I haven't gotten mine
I had to go search for this comment.
I got my passport today.
I was told at 6:30am this morning to come for it and i got it within an hour 30 mins
How about you?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by damtan(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

I got my passport today.
I was told at 6:30am this morning to come for it and i got it within an hour 30 mins
How about you?
When did you apply for the passport please?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Arrogantbro(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2020
mperornero:
greetings bro' abeg show me the way forward,I don tire ,but no giving up. depression wan kill man here.... you can reach me @ frankleopato3@gmail.com, God bless.
You want to process your passport?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 28, 2020
Arrogantbro:
You want to process your passport?
no bro.the online business you do, if you can put me through, I'll be greatful. Na person wey get money dey talk about passport Na.
modified: thanks for your time.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Arrogantbro(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2020
mperornero:
no bro.the online business you do, if you can put me through, I'll be greatful. Na person wey get money dey talk about passport Na.
modified: thanks for your time.
Send me a PM
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 28, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Send me a PM
sent. God bless .

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:53am On May 29, 2020
damtan:

When did you apply for the passport please?
December 3rd 2019 grin
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Babacele: 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
December 3rd 2019 grin
because you paid official rate naa.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:41pm On May 30, 2020
Babacele:
because you paid official rate naa.
That still took 6 months?
And the issuance date read March 2020.
Meanwhile I missed my conference in mid January because of it.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Babacele: 3:21am On May 31, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

That still took 6 months?
And the issuance date read March 2020.
Meanwhile I missed my conference in mid January because of it.
If you ask me,na who I go ask Vivy. U get conference na im u dey use their timetable plan your things? ....hmmm Vivy, I just tire; really tired.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:08am On May 31, 2020
Babacele:
If you ask me,na who I go ask Vivy. U get conference na im u dey use their timetable plan your things? ....hmmm Vivy, I just tire; really tired.
This is my 3rd renewal and I had always used Ikoyi and got it in 48hrs.
I used ikeja for the first time (based on proximity to work) and this happened. So I had no idea that there would be such a crazy delay as this.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Babacele: 7:25am On May 31, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

This is my 3rd renewal and I had always used Ikoyi and got it in 48hrs.
I used ikeja for the first time (based on proximity to work) and this happened. So I had no idea that there would be such a crazy delay as this.
oh my bad, Ikeja is always damn 'busy' . 48 hours at the official rate abi tibitibi rate? Na Abeokuta dey dey sharp ,sharp like that at unofficial rate oo, so is Abj too where u can even get within 24hours. May be you should have gone to your Ikoyi. Top of the morning to you ; looking to participating in your edikandekong experiment.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:28am On May 31, 2020
Babacele:
oh my bad, Ikeja is always damn 'busy' . 48 hours at the official rate abi tibitibi rate? Na Abeokuta dey dey sharp ,sharp like that at unofficial rate oo, so is Abj too where u can even get within 24hours. May be you should have gone to your Ikoyi. Top of the morning to you ; looking to participating in your edikandekong experiment.
My dear. I regret not doing Ikoyi jeje.
Although in frustration when I called my contact there, I got to understand booklet is also scarce.
The 48hrs is unofficial rate o.
What edikainkong experiment dear? smiley
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Babacele: 7:52am On May 31, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

My dear. I regret not doing Ikoyi jeje.
Although in frustration when I called my contact there, I got to understand booklet is also scarce.
The 48hrs is unofficial rate o.
What edikainkong experiment dear? smiley
I for say naija don beta if u get your IP within 48 hrs at the official . ..heard that it is Nigeria that supplies some African countries booklet sef but it is not a tenable reason for booklet not being ' scarce' but would have been available at the unofficial.
I thought no be only efiks fit give us topnotch edikainkong ,say u sef na baba or mama for the culinary arrangement. Anyhow I'm looking forward to the experiment wennem.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:49am On May 31, 2020
Babacele:
I for say naija don beta if u get your IP within 48 hrs at the official . ..heard that it is Nigeria that supplies some African countries booklet sef but it is not a tenable reason for booklet not being ' scarce' but would have been available at the unofficial.
I thought no be only efiks fit give us topnotch edikainkong ,say u sef na baba or mama for the culinary arrangement. Anyhow I'm looking forward to the experiment wennem.
Hahahahaha
I be small baba for the dish but my current culinary pleasure is ofe akwu.
I can't get enough of it.
smiley
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Babacele: 10:31am On May 31, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahahaha
I be small baba for the dish but my current culinary pleasure is ofe akwu.
I can't get enough of it.
smiley
hmmm, small baba na dem strong pass ooo. Ehen , ofe akwu? I go like taste am too naa as long say na baba cook am. aint I a fan?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by alien1: 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
Hahahahaha I be small baba for the dish but my current culinary pleasure is ofe akwu. I can't get enough of it. smiley
hi it's been a while, I need your guidance as regards travel history... I lost your number lol. remember ihate9ja
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2020
alien1:

hi it's been a while,
I need your guidance as regards travel history... I lost your number lol.
remember ihate9ja
Hello!
How have you been dear?
Travel history?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by alien1: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Hello!
How have you been dear?
Travel history?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by alien1: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Hello!
How have you been dear?
Travel history?
I knew you have traveled to UAE and UK, thought I could use some tips from you that's why I'm reaching out to you for guidance
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by boyjo: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
agwom:

But you didn't state the online site they are to go to.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
alien1:

I knew you have traveled to UAE and UK, thought I could use some tips from you that's why I'm reaching out to you for guidance
Ok dear.
Sure.
You have my email abi?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by alien1: 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
Ok dear. Sure. You have my email abi?
no I lost it.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
alien1:

no I lost it.
Lol.
Send a PM so I can resend my Phone number.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by alien1: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Lol.
Send a PM so I can resend my Phone number.
I have done that

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Babacele: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
Lol. Send a PM so I can resend my Phone number.
me too oo

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Babacele:
me too oo
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2020
alien1:

I have done that
Ok would check
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Sadiqktn: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Is it possible to do the renewal without appearing to the embassy because in Beijing china no one is allowed to travel to Beijing because of the coronavirus outbreak so can i get renewal without appearing at the center and even the embassy is closed now
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by ayomideking(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

I got my passport today.
How about you?

I haven't gotten mine till date..
Please send me a message on WhatsApp +2349072018454

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.