Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria (61465 Views)

Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2020
ayomideking:

I haven't gotten mine till date..
Please send me a message on WhatsApp +2349072018454
Ok, But you aren't in Lag right?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by ayomideking(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Ok, But you aren't in Lag right?

I'm in ikorodu, lag.. am yet to see your message on WhatsApp
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
ayomideking:

I'm in ikorodu, lag.. am yet to see your message on WhatsApp
Would add
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Mega91c: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
lolobukkie:

I had similar issues too , did one in 2007 for US visa lottery and claimed Togo as place of birth oo, adviced by the lottery agent sha, but unfortunately I was denied cos my agent was arrested and that passport was seized at US embassy in Lagos.
Now am married and my original place of birth is ekiti,
I need advice on what to do to get another passport pls,
Kindly help
———————————————————
What have you done about it now cos am in a situation like that also is almost 1 year now my passport was seized at the America embassy and was told I there should be an verification on my Ghana travel which I have photos to prove but up till now nothing has been done
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hi, good afternoon everyone. Please, where can I apply for National I.D card. Been trying to do it so as to process my passport but was told dat offices doing it hasn't opened. The next question is, I was told that since I don't have a passport before, dat I have to do the new passport as the old one won't be accepted. Please, how true is this?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please I need help on how to go about fresh application for passport which would not take more than 3 days for collection. Any help please.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Melaye(f): 11:18pm On May 31, 2021
Arrogantbro:
You want to process your passport?
Ahh oga arrogantbro our oga dah year for business thread i greet u sir cheesy cheesy

I PM you abeg do well to check e get why cool
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by BelieverDE: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2021
kode12:

You dey mind the OP? When I did mine, I used the Warri office. I spent less than 5hrs for the whole thing. I just paid their illegal amount and they went with it. Tipped one or two people and by 2pm I was on my way home with my passport. The illegal fee they're collecting is standard a cross all visa offices, so who are you fighting? FG or Immigration or Nigeria. Its only someone that needs the passport after 2023 that can apply online
Hello Kode,

I want to apply for my passport in the Warri office. Could you please tell me the procedures you went through?

How much did you pay in total?
Did you go to the government annex along airport to apply for it, or from the airport?

Do you still have the number of the agent you used?
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by kode12: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2021
BelieverDE:

Hello Kode,

I want to apply for my passport in the Warri office. Could you please tell me the procedures you went through?

How much did you pay in total?
Did you go to the government annex along airport to apply for it, or from the airport?

Do you still have the number of the agent you used?

Hi mate,
It's been a while now since I did mine, so I don't know what the current processes are. I used the office in the government annex and got it same day. Just waited for a couple of hours. I can send you the agents details, if you send me a message. Someone recommended him to me and I used him, but I'm not vouching for him or anything so use discretion as with all things.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by BelieverDE: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
kode12:

Hi mate,
It's been a while now since I did mine, so I don't know what the current processes are. I used the office in the government annex and got it same day. Just waited for a couple of hours. I can send you the agents details, if you send me a message. Someone recommended him to me and I used him, but I'm not vouching for him or anything so use discretion as with all things.
That was pretty fast!
Thanks, I have sent you a mail.
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by kode12: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
BelieverDE:

That was pretty fast!
Thanks, I have sent you a mail.
Done.
Check your email
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by BelieverDE: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
kode12:

Done.
Check your email
Received. Thank you very much.
I'm grateful
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by kode12: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
BelieverDE:

Received. Thank you very much.
I'm grateful
No worries
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by Carlmax(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Simran94:

It is not true. I registered myself online and did biometric same day ikoyi office (17th Jan), I got my passport the following week.
I didn't pay any officer.
And it is not just me, there's a thread for international passport here, many people who also did it by themselves got it in less than 2 weeks.

Please point me to the thread.... Been searching for it. Thanks
Re: How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria by jackofalltradez(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Any link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.