Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? (61601 Views)

List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted / Okada, Keke Ban: MC Oluomo In Talks With Lagos Government / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Iffahear

2 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by rexandyke(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
eni4real:
Point and kill Governor shocked shocked shocked

see as em hand dey always point at something. This man don tire me grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by stubbornman(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2020
angry I trek from Iyana Ejigbo to Canoe this morning

4 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by kelvyn7: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2020
to be honest, my area has become very calm and clear...more sane. But there has to be an alternative for those guys o...or else lipsrsealed

i passed through Lagos Island and the place was so peaceful and clear!

8 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by BlueRayDick: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2020
When Ambode was telling u that guy get case file for Gbagada General Hospital for Mental illness una talk say na propaganda. Athink una don see am so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Ibenny(f): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Young6x1:
Otrek
Hahaha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by talk2riel: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2020
bunmconig:
spent almost an hour at bus stop before struggling for danfo that will take me on a 20 minute journey angry
You should have trekked

4 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Zooposki(f): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2020
When will they ban all the yellow and rickety buses?

5 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by naijazee2: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Always pointing hmmmmmm shocked shocked
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by grandstar(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2020
The "sanity'' on Lagos roads will only pay a minority of people. The vast majority used these banned services are they filled a need, but for the provider and the user of those services.
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by oluogbon0000(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2020
These man is looking for trouble, Is he making move to get them jobs and easing the transport system

3 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Horlatunjeee: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
It is no more news that Lagos State Government has banned the activities of commercial motorcyclists popularly known as Okada and Tricycles, aka Keke Napep.

In my area, Volkswagen, it is telling on some of us that prefer to take okada to Mile 2 every morning as it is the fastest means to pass through the traffic of that area, coupled with the bad road (the seemingly unending road construction of Badagry-Orile road for over 15yrs).

What is the situation in your area?

Sandi olu fit point for africa grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by koffsman(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2020
I will say this again this is a wrong g move by the government at this time when we have alot of road construction going on and bad roads, there is no alternative I left home before 6a.m I didn't get a bus untill 7:30 and u still had to trek a long distance in other to get the bus, now am the office, really tired and feeling sleepy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2020
there will be lots of trekking and hardships, more buses will only contribute to congestion and pollution.
Intercity trains would have been a solution but its not practical.

3 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by rummmy: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2020
They voted for next level, let them enjoy it fully..... I'm not bothered.

5 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Kelvinnz: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Napoleon Okugbe is sharing free resources on how he became a multi million in his signature group. Only tested strategies that works. Join and make 2020 your year of unlocking the online millionaire in you.
http:///fortunecommunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by SEGLIZ: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
internationalman:
Nigeria wants to be operating in western countries standard,.. We want to move the tenth step when we have not even moved the first...

Lagos of all places, keke and okada have been employing people more than all the Lagos state government in history have employed..

It was hell when Oshiomole did it in Benin talk less of Lagos

a good number of those population are those leaving other states for Lagos without anything meaningful at heart only to end a rider.
the unemployed Lagos population are majorly migrants.

1 Like

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by streetsoldier1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Zooposki:

Very soon, thatz the final move

1 Like

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by lastempero: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
marztar:
This guy and pointing sha.

Points Pilate..
Meanwhile..

U don turn keke yourself shocked

2 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Eberex(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
For once there is sanity on some crazy places.

1 Like

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank You Lagos State

we don't want miscreants in Lagos in the name of riding Okada, these are the people who burnt a LGA Annex office

1 Like

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Jokerman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Zooposki:

Oluomo and Tinubu boys buses that pay per day??

1 Like

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Amdoyin(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kingdollar28:
wink

Keke still dy roll well here 4 Awka cool
Abi you meant Akoka. Awka kwenu
Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by frowland(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
internationalman:
Nigeria wants to be operating in western countries standard,.. We want to move the tenth step when we have not even moved the first...

Lagos of all places, keke and okada have been employing people more than all the Lagos state government in history have employed..

It was hell when Oshiomole did it in Benin talk less of Lagos

It is always hard initially, but later everyone will adjust and solutions will pop out.

4 Likes

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
koffsman:
I will say this again this is a wrong g move by the government at this time when we have alot of road construction going on and bad roads, there is no alternative I left home before 6a.m I didn't get a bus untill 7:30 and u still had to trek a long distance in other to get the bus, now am the office, really tired and feeling sleepy

We are in the same shoes. I left home as early as 4:30am from Sango Ota for office (Oniru VI) this morning. After spending almost an hour at Obalende, I got a bus to Sandfil for N400 (on a norms, its N200), and had to trek to office. I got to office around 9:30am, but I can tell u, I am very tired from the road stress. Na just to get hot coffee baba wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? by qtx(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
lastempero:

U don turn keke yourself shocked
Every law has its merits and demerits. For this one, the merits outwear the demerits.

See my little advise to okada and keke riders, just carry your kek or okada to the suburbs of Lagos. Because this law is mostly around the Lagos metropolis, or better still enter places like after berger going to ogun state, agbara, ota etc.When you ride u return to lag and sleep . All na hustle.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / Lagos Plane Crash: Names Of Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.