Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter (9324 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / I Faked My Death And Printed An Obituary Just To Dump A Lady / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by luvyaself95(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
This isn't new thing women do my brother wife left him because he is broke now.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Froshloaded: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
smiley
christianzest:
ladies are just not worth it sometimes,
...guysss!!! please be sure that lady you are about to give your life or you've given your life to is really worth it.
I'm happy for you man, its good you saw her true colors

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Emotionss: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
tommy589:

I guess you never trusted her

And her Action would have been the reward he will get for the trust.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
emkz:
That was am immature stunt you pulled.

If you were tired of the relationship, you could have told her and not pull tasteless stunts. Loving someone does not equate to testing their loyalty by setting traps they'd fall into. It is tasteless, puerile and crass pusilanimity.

You can do better next time: if the relationship loses its colour, read about how to re-ignite it.

Which one is "immature stunt?"

He took the right step in order to know his lane at that moment.

He used that little opportunity wisely.

Op move on, God will surely add a woman of your class and taste to you someday, and she will love you truely and for who you are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Kennedyiheme: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
smiley if you have no problem with marrying a barren woman because of love, then you're rare. Most men wouldn't. Majority of the guys who commented here move from thread to thread slutshaming non virgins. Assuming they fall in love with one, would they give her up simply because she's lost that piece of irrelevant flesh?
As much as love is important, we have to consider other factors in the relationship for our securities. Thats human nature for you. Pure selfishness.
Again, count your blessings rather. She wasn't the one. I hope you would heal. Ignore those chanting 'bitches ain't loyal'. If their girl was bathed with acid would they stay?
Consider things from both sides.
would a woman marry a sterile man?.. please stop putting this guys suituation in the same bracket with infertility.. all these blue pilled simp men always trying to save women grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Kennedyiheme: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
When we tell all you blue pilled men to forget marriage and relationships , you no go hear word.. this isn't 1940s where things were normal..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
would a woman marry a sterile man?.. please stop putting this guys suituation in the same bracket with infertility.. all these blue pilled simp men always trying to save women grin grin
if you were the woman, would you marry a broke man?
Abi you would prefer an uncertain future? I'm not defending the lady, but before love there are other factors we have to consider for our security. Humans are foremost selfish. It's our survival instinct.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by SeverusSnape(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
The person you quoted is a female, She's just hiding under the "M".

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Kennedyiheme: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
if you were the woman, would you marry a broke man?
Abi you would prefer an uncertain future? I'm not defending the lady, but before love there are other factors we have to consider for our security. Humans are foremost selfish. It's our survival instinct.
someone just got sacked, you don't think the best thing to do is encourage the person?.. you don't think the person needs moral support to help him get back on his feet?.. the way you responded, its impossible a man would say this.. you're either a woman hiding under a mans moniker or youre gay

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by zexy2030(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Until guys learn to test women who are truly in relationship with u can never tell their weakness. But let's turn it the otherway round.. What If she tells u she removed her womb because of some life's problem.. Won't u do s same?
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Preshy561(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
christianzest:
sometimes i just feel love is lie
If she told you she doesn't have womb, would you have stayed?
Nonsense.
Keep testing, since you've chosen to remain single.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
Kennedyiheme:
someone just got sacked, you don't think the best thing to do is encourage the person?.. you don't think the person needs moral support to help him get back on his feet?.. the way you responded, its impossible a man would say this.. you're either a woman hiding under a mans moniker or youre gay
did you read where i told the guy to count his blessings and heal?
I've learnt not to expect much from people. When times get rough, both male and female friends would disappear. Same with lovers.
Again thats human nature. Pure selfishness.
Any other problem?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Preshy561(f): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
zexy2030:
Until guys learn to test women who are truly in relationship with u can never tell their weakness. But let's turn it the otherway round.. What If she tells u she removed her womb because of some life's problem.. Won't u do s same?
Let your woman tell you she lost her womb, will you stay?
You people will keep making love look like competition in terms of suffering which is only applicable to girls, turn the table around, you people will walk away. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
SeverusSnape:

The person you quoted is a female, She's just hiding under the "M".
Hiding? I've announced it many times. Or should i create a thread to broadcast the news?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by carter009(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
TRUST ANY OF THIS BROKE, HUNGRY, GREEDY ASS LADIES AT YOUR OWN RISK.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by zexy2030(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Preshy561:

Let your woman tell you she lost her womb, will you stay?
You people will keep making love look like competition in terms of suffering which is only applicable to girls, turn the table around, you people will walk away. Nonsense
But that's what I'm trying to show him. That poverty is not an excuse to break up a relationship. What I mean is..it wasn't wrong to test her proof of love...but who knows the next victim what her weakness could be. He might be dating a nympho..who will kill him with sex every minute.
Na I go make am, na em make papa ngozi no gree comot from Lagos.
He may prolly become a baby father to a woman who will suck life out of him.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Preshy561:

If she told you she doesn't have womb, would you have stayed?
Nonsense.
Keep testing, since you've chosen to remain single.

Blockhead, losing a womb and losing a job are worlds apart.
Learn how to compare two things in the same category

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Kennedyiheme: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided did you read where i told the guy to count his blessings and heal?
I've learnt not to expect much from people. When times get rough, both male and female friends would disappear. Same with lovers.
Again thats human nature. Pure selfishness.
Any other problem?
don't lie, you're a woman.. we know you peoole on NL.. angry at the male folks, then create monikers to troll

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Dreiwizzy: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
christianzest:
ladies are just not worth it sometimes,

i planned on going for a 1 month leave from work so i decided to pull a prank on my girlfriend...

i designed and printed a fake sack letter from my company while i signed off to go on my leave, the next day i did not go to work, did same for like three days untill she asked why i wasn't going t work, i faked my cry and gave her the fake letter telling her i've been sacked from work, she sat for like 10mins without saying a word, next she said what's my next plan, i told her i dont know yet and that there is no vacancy fro my kind job anywhere at the moment so we have to manage for the main time....

to my suprise i woke up the next day to find out she had packed her bags and left, i dialed her number and it was saying ''call forwarding'' i then dialled from me a neighbours phone it rang but she didnt pick which meeans she has blacklisted my number.

so all the money i've spent on her, paying for her hair, even bought her a new phone for the new year, all is waste and gone, which means she never was with me cause of love but for the money....

guysss!!! please be sure that lady you are about to give your life or you've given your life to is really worth it.

I'm gonna try this shiit someday. Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by emkz: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Which one is "immature stunt?"

He took the right step in order to know his lane at that moment.

He used that little opportunity wisely.

Op move on, God will surely add a woman of your class and taste to you someday, and she will love you truely and for who you are.

Okay.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by crackkhaus: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
lefulefu:
even some wives they dump their husbands and run off with other men at the first sign of a little issue..not to talk of ordinary girlfriend cheesy.
Leave the guy. He has become a philosopher because a girlfriend left him.

I don't know the kind of boys running around these days.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by bjt(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
christianzest:
How can you say this is love. Someone left when you needed her most.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by BanevsJoker(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
If she came home with a fake hospital result that her womb has been damaged from her previous abortions, would you stay?
Dont be narrowminded next time. You wouldn't take such a 'prank' lightly.
Anyways, she isn't wifey material. You'll heal and find miss Right.
A job loss is temporary. A damaged womb is permanent. Learn how to make comparisons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by ArticleBeast: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fake story
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by iceybux(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
emkz:
That was an immature stunt you pulled.

If you were tired of the relationship, you could have told her and not pull tasteless stunts. Loving someone does not equate to testing their loyalty by setting traps they'd fall into. It is tasteless, puerile and crass pusilanimity.

You can do better next time: if the relationship loses its colour, read about how to re-ignite it.
Tastless Stunt? So Its All Abt The Money Stunt? Sense Fall On U

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by piagbara: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bro pls let her be, dont even try it, if she senses u still have 1% feeling be mindful she doesn't manipulate u, just let her be and move on. Dont hang on atall bro, move on
christianzest:
hmmm... i'll do just that, though i felt like i should just allow her be so she wont think i still love her or am missing her, cause am over her already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by piagbara: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Very wrong comparison i swear
BanevsJoker:

A job loss is temporary. A damaged womb is permanent. Learn how to make comparisons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Gopitoto: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
When we tell all you blue pilled men to forget marriage and relationships , you no go hear word.. this isn't 1940s where things were normal..
Thanks man you deserve one cool bottle of beer with hot plate of pepper soup. You talk well.....After God fear women

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by ATTemi: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
A very big LIE.
christianzest:
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by mzvyne(f): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
You found what you were looking for.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by mzvyne(f): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mr Poster. My type will break up with you after finding out that were Testing me and lying to me.

Let me kuku fail test.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Samdo38: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
R
emkz:
That was an immature stunt you pulled.

loyalty count in a relationship take that to the bank. That girl was just for the $#$#

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) / My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) / This How Some Women Are Turned Into Hoe...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.