Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? (1177 Views)

Is Barbing. Profitable In Uk Or Usa / Canada Or Usa?. Please I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Usa With My Japanese Wife / Can Hijab Sister Process Canada Or Usa Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by wales(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2007
Hey, what do feel about this, which one is much more better Nigeria or USA
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 31, 2007
Now you have arrived in the US after so many yrs of trying we no go hear word again! grin
When you have stayed for longer than 2 months then you can start comparing, eh no be so? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by wales(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2007
Hey, what do you mean by that, is coming to USA a do or die thing for you, for me it was not i just came around for school which i have a nice job back in Nigeria, so what Bleep are you saying, o boy try to be much more understanding when you read or send out post. for the post was not for you if you know you have nothing to say. angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 31, 2007
^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by ghettochyk(f): 11:37pm On May 31, 2007
better in terms of what?
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by hbrednic: 12:40am On Jun 01, 2007
my brother which kain question u dey ask so?
abi u just dey bored?
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by wales(m): 1:43am On Jun 01, 2007
Someone is planning to write a book on this issue, that is why we are trying to get people's view on this. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by hbrednic: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
@wales
if u are targeting the naija market, then nigeria is beter.
then i goes the other way,if u plan to sell in america.
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by wales(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
WE are trying to look into all aspect of how we can say one is better than the other one.
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by omoge(f): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
write a book? with Nig and USA which is better? undecided

both are better smiley
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by naijaway(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2007
I have been to yankee a couple of times and about to go complete my school for a year. Well, it depends on what you want to compare because they both have advantages and disadvantages. To me naija is better because am black and this is the black capital at least i won't complain racisim by an ordinary whitee in the streets and is also where am from.
On the other hand, when comparing i think the US pass us like 100years ahead or something.
Is it technology, yankee pass us for that one; Is it recycling, yankee pass us for that one; Is it money, yankee pass us for that one; Is it security, yankee fit defend herself externally and internally, u can commit a crime but if they want you they can at least have a close clue about you thats if they don't catch you; Is it water, yankee get am almost everywhere; Is it manufacturing, yankee pass us well well for that one and that's like the saddest one for me because some times they exploit africa to get the resources for manufacturing;Is it roads, na how many lanes you want whereas naija highest na decaying three lanes; Is it light, yankee they use light play; Is it infrastructure, yankee pass us for that one i mean is it underground or above ground, whichever way; Is it people skills towards economic advancement, i fit let u argue that one because we(naija) can buy well well just to hike price and we can do odu compared to yankee wey dey pass the skills in technical or watever down to others and them also get their own kind of odu; Is it government, at least yankee govt get some credibility pass us eventhough they are not the best, Is it patriotism, yankee pass us for that one since them create yankee and will also defend their race(white ones) if something dey/wan happen unlike naija wey no send wetin dey happen for other nigerian states not to talk about outside; Is it comfort, naija fit give u people comfort but if u no no anybody then u might be a victim whereas in yankee, u don't have to really know anybody outside ur crib n still feel comfortable; Is it history, yankee pass us at least them get some factual history of things unlike naij wey be say na so so story u go dey hear; Is it females, yankee pass us na; Is it currency, abeg ask urself that one; etc

On the other hand with mangement, good leadership, participation of citizens, innovations by citzens, conducive environmrnt, etc all these can make naija close that gap like a chapter because we have the resources and anyone we don't have our surrounding neighbors has.
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by redsun(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2007
For a nigerian,nigeria is far much better despite the fact that we have crazy leadership,in africa as an african you are a first class citizen no matter what but in america as a black man,you will always remain a second class citizen even though you are OJ or MICHEAL JORDAN.There is no place like home because it gives you the opportunity to use your initiative and be pace setter.Nigeria is for us to shape and it is a very sweet challenge and oppotunity,just like europe in 14th and 15h century,RENAISSANCE,but in our own case it is easy because the problem has been solved already by the pioneers(developed world) all we need to do is understand the formular.
Re: Nigeria Or Usa Which One Is Better? by TopeFl(m): 3:37am On Jun 06, 2007
Im Down For Naija any Day and any time. the only thing is that Ame has more opportunities than Nigeria. I am In Yankee now and Honestly I am Fed Up. I went to Ahmadu Bello University and Studied Agriculture for 6 years( Including Strike) But when U get here People dont want to Give you a good Job because you Didnt study in Ame, even Doctors have to take series of exams to practice over here. Bleep that Bull Shit! I was only Lucky to Be born in USA, I prefer the way I was Raised in Nigeria. When my Kid grows up he will Have to come to Nigeria and Have his Secondary Education.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Are Foreigners Deported, Harrassed In Naija? / - Dutch (SENGHEN) - South africa Visa Now Available. / He Needs A Sponsor To Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.