Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) (9456 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Biafrannuke:
They're all begging Trump to reverse visa ban will calling him racist. To a zoo Muslim, whites are racists and hateful, Jews are racists and hateful, Igbo's are racists and hateful but Fulani herdsmen are loving and peaceful.
Nna, no mind those zoo slowpokes. They can't reason and that's why their lives are miserable and will remain miserable until we finally break their zoo and free all of them from slavery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Carlmax(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
I will rather be friend to a racist than my fellow black man that starved 3 million of our kids.

Say it again, every race and every nation should push themselves to be respected in the comity of nations, nothing is given freely... While I detest racism, we as blacks should at least stop proving the racists right. The marginalization and antagonism suffered by some of us in our "own country" is 10x worse than any western country would dish us.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by fablani(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
‘Racist’ my hairy black ass! Has he done or said worse to me than the so-called compatriots i’m sharing the same country with? Which racism is worse than what Ndigbo went through in the events leading up to and including the uncivil war? Not to mention what we’ve gone through ever since!

don't mind the shameless and Useless poster

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by hidhrhis(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

Nna, no mind those zoo slowpokes. They can't reason and that's why their lives are miserable and will remain miserable until we finally break their zoo and free all of them from slavery.
Lols what if u don't break free from the zoo
una father no break free from where u called a zoo back then they did more than u ppl are doing now
they fought for it tooth and nail but surprisingly those who replace them are internet warriors who can fight win war with their keyboard and pictures online but with python dance their leader ran away,left his family to die and followers ranting with no action
aiye yin ma baje ni
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

you are still saying trash create a biafran passport and use it to move around
till u die you cannot see biafra it is shouting y'all will be doing
outsiders,foreigners sees u all as Nigerian so if u call it a zoo and it occupant animals they will see us all the same
let's assume u travelled outta dis country with our passport ooo cos the last time I checked I did not see a biafra passport and they ask u out their which country citizen are u
u mean u will tell them biafra or the place u call a zoo online
bro be smart
If u make ur ego and pride get the better of u and u travel through the desert or they smuggle u into another country cos u don't wanna use our passport na u go suffer kanu no go save u ooo na OYO u go dey
This dead body yoruba muslim, who told you that i am a zoogerian or don't you know that so many passports exists in this world apart from your zoo passport? Go and buy sense you fool, i must not travel with your zoo passport. Who wants to travel with your maligned zoo passport, the most useless passport in the whole world. Must Biafrans live in same country with you slowpoke lazy arrssholes? Go your way and i go my way, man no go vex. How is that difficult for you to fathom? Carry your religion and go live together with your fulani cousins, your religion is not same as mine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:
As far as Nigeria is concerned, I am willing to work with a white racists to accomplish my goals than seek for non existent brotherhood with people that killed, JUSTIFY and celebrate the mass killing of my people in the name of protecting a RACIST white mans creation ( Nigger-areans)
Associating your movement with a known racist is one big way to make it loose possible foreign support.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
‘Racist’ my hairy black ass! Has he done or said worse to me than the so-called compatriots i’m sharing the same country with? Which racism is worse than what Ndigbo went through in the events leading up to and including the uncivil war? Not to mention what we’ve gone through ever since!

Your problem is LOW IQ.

You actually think that WHITE RACISTS can help you in any way, shape, or form?

Do you even know what racism is?

Have you studied the history of the civil rights movement in America?

Do you even know what that means?

Do you know that the white racist movement do not believe YOU are a full fledged human being?

How can you sit down and discuss with somebody who does not consider YOU a full fledged human, but an animal?

People who, when Obama was president, posted and circulated images of a chimpanzee in the White House? His wife and kids were represented as apes and monkeys?

Simply because they are black people.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE ALIGNING WITH, AND TAKING PICTURES WITH?

YOUR PROBLEM IN IPOB IS YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO RESEARCH AND STUDY.

LOW IQ, DUMB AS A ROCK, ANTI-KNOWLEDGE IMBECI.LES.

I AM IGBO, FROM ENUGU STATE, AND I FIND YOU UTTERLY REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING, AND YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT REPRESENT IGBOS BY ALIGNING YOURSELVES WITH NEO NAZI RACISTS, FASCISTS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS, WHOSE VERY REASON FOR EXISTENCE IS THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL NON-WHITE PEOPLE ON EARTH, INCLUDING YOU.

DISGUSTING SCUM OF THE EARTH. I SPIT ON YOU. YOU'RE WORTHLESS AND A DISGRACE, AND YOU ARE TRAITORS TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT AND TO EVERY BLACK PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

If you had working brains in your heads, which you don't, because you don't read, you would know that ANY ALLIANCE you form with white neo nazis is supremely dumb, as the ONLY THING on THEIR minds will be how to UNDERMINE/PREVENT whatever progress you wish to achieve for your people.

All they will do is lead you on to the point where you are isolated, and then they will conspire to DESTROY you.

You actually think they want independent, strong powerful BLACK nations anywhere on earth?

I mean, their objectives are so far away from yours that it beggars belief that you could consider them 'allies' in ANYTHING.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB AND THOUGHTLESS?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Associating your movement with a known racist is one big way to make it loose possible foreign support.

Yes but lugard who created your Nigeria and whose girlfriend named you like a dog is not a racist? Ewu

Even Harold Wilson a well know racist fought for your one fake Nigeria. He was scared of the potential of Biafra. You idiots were used to squash the future of the black race.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by hidhrhis(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

This dead body yoruba muslim, who told you that i am a zoogerian or don't you know that so many passports exists in this world apart from your zoo passport? Go and buy sense you fool, i must not travel with your zoo passport. Who wants to travel with your maligned zoo passport, the most useless passport in the whole world. Must Biafrans live in same country with you slowpoke lazy arrssholes? Go your way and i go my way, man no go vex. How is that difficult for you to fathom? Carry your religion and go live together with your fulani cousins, your religion is not same as mine.
kanu's slave are illiterate
you displayed ur stupidity
Lols
you even called me a dead body Yoruba Muslim
If they check ur IP address now where will it display
religion is not even part of what we are discussing
u are only making mockery of urself
u see itself as a smart person but millions of people sees u as a fool
u are sitting on the face faced by indecision
you are tired of Nigeria yet you ain't gat money to travel outta
na sufferness go kill u last last
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

How is that your problem? When did your afonja self start liking IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu? Leave the racist American for us, we love the racist just as we leave the racist britain for you whom your so much love and depend on. You love the british racists and you do not want me to love the racist American? You must be mad!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by oskopy: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
We will love who ever you hate.afterall you are our biggest ehemy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

kanu's slave are illiterate
you displayed ur stupidity
Lols
you even called me a dead body Yoruba Muslim
If they check ur IP address now where will it display
religion is not even part of what we are discussing
u are only making mockery of urself
u see itself as a smart person but millions of people sees u as a fool
u are sitting on the face faced by indecision
you are tired of Nigeria yet you ain't gat money to travel outta
na sufferness go kill u last last
Afonja muslim bigot, religion is part of our discussion because your comment about Biafran's staying and living together with your idiotic self in your zoo is because if Biafrans leave, you will enter into civil war with your afonja Chritian brothers. You afonjas need Biafra to have stability within your pathetic zoo, but sorry, your problem is yours and not ours, Your zoo must fall and Biafrans must leave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by hidhrhis(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

Afonja muslim bigot, religion is part of our discussion because your comment about Biafran's staying and living together with your idiotic self in your zoo is because if Biafrans leave, you will enter into civil war with your afonja Chritian brothers. You afonjas need Biafra to have stability within your pathetic zoo, but sorry, your problem is yours and not ours, Your zoo must fall and Biafrans must leave.

I trust buhari na die una go die
im out bro tell ur brothers to All mention me I will reply y'all tomorrow
don't keep ur opinion to urself voice it out mention me I've got time to cure una sickness I mean madness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:

Yes but lugard who created your Nigeria and whose girlfriend named you like a dog is not a racist? Ewu

Even Harold Wilson a well know racist fought for your one fake Nigeria. He was scared of the potential of Biafra. You idiots were used to squash the future of the black race.

So, knowing this, HOW does aligning yourself with racists help your cause?

You think like a 2 year old. You've just outlined thee racist machinations of the colonialists. And you've used that as a defence for why you want to ALIGN MORE with white racists.

LOW IQ!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

So, knowing this, HOW does aligning yourself with more racists help your cause?

You align with your British racists to achieve your unworkable one Nigeria

But

You don’t want us to align with our American racists to achieve our goals?

You are a hypocrite!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:

You align with your British racists to achieve your unworkable one Nigeria

But

You don’t want us to align with our American racists to achieve our goals?

You are a hypocrite!

Mumu, Racists do not have multiple objectives. They have ONE objective, which is to prevent, undermine, and destroy non-white progress. So aligning yourselves with American racists is as dumb as aligning yourselves with British or German, or Italian racists. They are birds of the same feather and have the same objective and manifesto.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOUR BLINDNESS IS STUNNING.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Mumu, Racists do not have multiple objectives. They have ONE objective, which is to prevent, undermine non-white progress.

Whatever! Go and preach to your fellow low IQ Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by wiseoneking: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
This Cownu has no sense or what? The man with him is Steve King, recently expelled by the Republican Party for racist views.

Is this the man the Ibo people are relying on?
Tribalism here is worst than racism. First removed the log of wood in the eyes of Nigeria before removing the peck of dust in far distant US. BLACK ON BLACK HATE WORST THAN WHITE ON BLACK HATE. You even hated other tribes more than anything. Stop hate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
wiseoneking:
Tribalism here is worst than racism. First removed the log of wood in the eyes of Nigeria before removing the peck of dust in far distant US. BLACK ON BLACK HATE WORST THAN WHITE ON BLACK HATE. You even hated other tribes more than anything. Stop hate

Thank you. Stupid genocidal Nigerians need to understand this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:

Whatever! Go and preach to your fellow low IQ Nigerians

No. As long as you are on NL, I will INSULT YOU ALL DAY for aligning with neo-nazi white racists.

You are a disgrace even to your own ancestors, because those white racists you joined believe that your ancestors were monkeys in the jungle swinging from trees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by 9jabull: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
This Cownu has no sense or what? The man with him is Steve King, recently expelled by the Republican Party for racist views.

The person they called racist is with a Biafran whom Nigeria labeled him & IPOB terrorist.
If the man is a racist they will not grant MNK VIP sit in the campaign arena.
#All hail Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
wiseoneking:

Did Hausa/Fulani people enslave Igbos for 400 years?

Do Hausa/Fulani insist you sit on the back of the bus in the north?

Do they look for Igbos at night to lynch and set on fire, tied to a burning cross, even when there is no conflict or strife?

Do they follow Igbos round the store in the belief they are there to steal?

Do they refuse to touch your hand when giving you change in the shop?

Do they have 'Igbo toilet' and 'hausa toilet' and insist you only use your own decrepit Igbo toilet?

Do they throw bananas at your kids on the street and shout, ''go back to Enugu''?

Do their school teachers in the north encourage your Igbo kids to go into sports or music alone, since they're not considered smart enough to be doctors and scientists and lawyers?

Do they flood your districts, like Sabon Gari, Kano, with guns, drugs, and liquor stores, to deliberately produce vagrants and failures among your people?

Do Hausas have policies that ensure the schools your kids attend in the north are worse than the schools their kids attend?

Did Hausas enslave and kill 150 million Igbos and Africans over the last 3 centuries?

If the answer to these questions is NO, then you can NEVER compare white racism with ANYTHING done by Hausas or Fulanis to you.

Comprehend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Aidejay(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:
Kanu self get confirm level, to be invited to such gathering no be beans. Even the useless dullar.d can never be welcome in such a gathering
it's free entry anybody can attend

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Do Hausa/Fulani insist you sit on the back of the bus in the north?

Do they look for Igbos at night to lynch and set on fire, tied to a burning cross, even when there is no conflict or strife?

Do they follow Igbos round the store in the belief they are there to steal?

Do they refuse to touch your hand when giving you change in the shop?

Do they have 'Igbo toilet' and 'hausa toilet' and insist you only use your own decrepit Igbo toilet?

Do they throw bananas at your kids on the street and shout, ''go back to Enugu''?

Do Hausas have policies that ensure the schools your kids attend in the north are worse than the schools their kids attend?

Did Hausas enslave and kill 150 million Igbos and Africans over the last 3 centuries?

If the answer to these questions is NO, then you can NEVER compare white racism with ANYTHING done by Hausas or Fulanis to you.

Comprehend?

The racists have not kill any single Igbo but black yorubas and Hausafulanis have kill millions of igbos.

Tell ME why i should hate racist and love black yorubas and Hausafulanis.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
The racists have not kill any single Igbo but black yorubas and Hausafulanis have kill millions of igbos.

Exactly!!!

They still threaten us with more genocide even today.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

I trust buhari na die una go die
im out bro tell ur brothers to All mention me I will reply y'all tomorrow
don't keep ur opinion to urself voice it out mention me I've got time to cure una sickness I mean madness
You do not need to tell anyone about your madness, from your write up we all know. You write and sound like a madman, so go and take your drug and sleep in your brown roof. Tomorrow, you can come out again so we can punch your marked scar-face again. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

No. As long as you are on NL, I will INSULT YOU ALL DAY for aligning with neo-nazi white racists.

You are a disgrace even to your own ancestors, because those white racists you joined believe that your ancestors were monkeys in the jungle swinging from trees.
Naive fool, but your zoo aligned with racist Britain to kill over 5million Biafrans, so we must align with any interesting racist anywhere in the world to bring down your zoo. Igbo slave of the fulani yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:

Actually, you need to read the history of the slave trade and colonialism. MILLIONS of Igbos have been killed and enslaved by whites in the last 300 years, your lands seized, and your towns and villages burnt to the ground, especially those that refused to supply slaves/captives to the whites.

Does history for you only start in 1967? What is the point of your education if you cannot study beyond the last 50 years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:

Exactly!!!

They still threaten us with more genocide even today.
They always talk as if they are better than the racists.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Your father should come and give us biafra na,,

Attache by force , leave igbo and fight for oduduwa republic

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

Naive fool, but your zoo aligned with racist Britain to kill over 5million Biafrans, so we must align with any interesting racist anywhere in the world to bring down your zoo. Igbo slave of the fulani yoruba.

Dullard with mosquito brain, any racist you align with has one primary purpose. To destroy YOU. Not Nigeria. YOU.

In fact if the racist sees that Nigeria's existence benefits white people, he will NEVER EVER work with you to destroy Nigeria. He will work to destroy YOU, for trying to destroy the white construct.

Why? Because you are black. Simple, straightforward, no argument.

So aligning with them for any reason is the dumbest thing you could possibly do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Actually, you need to read the history of the slave trade and colonialism. MILLIONS of Igbos have been killed and enslaved by whites in the last 300 years, your lands seized, and your towns and villages burnt to the ground, especially those that refused to supply slaves/captives to the whites.

Does history for you only start in 1967? What is the point of your education if you cannot study beyond the last 50 years?

Slave, that is not your problem, just go and continue your slave job for the fulanis and yorubas. We will continue to work with white racists instead of working with your satanic black Africans.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests / 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki / Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.