Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) (9449 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

Lols what if u don't break free from the zoo
una father no break free from where u called a zoo back then they did more than u ppl are doing now
they fought for it tooth and nail but surprisingly those who replace them are internet warriors who can fight win war with their keyboard and pictures online but with python dance their leader ran away,left his family to die and followers ranting with no action
aiye yin ma baje ni
I understand how weak you're
You were barked at and Amotekun just died
You were named terrorists & called primitive and you chickened out.
I bet you, the North fears the Igbos more.
The Igbos are just hibernating from the civil war disaster, they are rising back. If you like don't find your ways out keep supporting evil.
Go and see the massacre in Benue, Jo's & Adamawa.
This is my challenge with some of you in the SW, so selfish and bitter.
Every sensible Igbo man supported Amotekun regardless of the issue they've got with the SW but the SW is to bitter to be reasonable to support good deeds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
ZZ22:
racists are evil but its ok for Igbos to stay in the same country with people that teamed up to eliminate the Igbo race.
Have you read about Asaba massacre? After this atrocity committed by Murtala Muhammed Nigeria went on to give him the greatest of honour by putting his face in Naira note. Is this the type of system you want Igbos to embrace? we'd rather go with racists than terrorists

But you worship the white racists who invaded your land, seized it, named it 'Nigeria', massacred your people, enslaved them for 400 years, and forced them in the land of their captivity to abandon their names, language, culture, and even food. Today in Igboland, you've even adopted their names and their religion! Answering Samuel, John, Ralph, Peter, etc. Are those the names of your ancestors? Have Hausas forced your children to answer Ahmadu or Abubakar?

Compared with what the whites did to you, the Hausas are choir boys!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheChameleon:
But Awolowo who you accuse of this is long dead...

The pain is everlasting thats why
Sorry ipob girl
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Your problem is LOW IQ.

You actually think that WHITE RACISTS can help you in any way, shape, or form?

Do you even know what racism is?

Have you studied the history of the civil rights movement in America?

Do you even know what that means?

Do you know that the white racist movement do not believe YOU are a full fledged human being?

How can you sit down and discuss with somebody who does not consider YOU a full fledged human, but an animal?

People who, when Obama was president, posted and circulated images of a chimpanzee in the White House? His wife and kids were represented as apes and monkeys?

Simply because they are black people.

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE ALIGNING WITH, AND TAKING PICTURES WITH?

YOUR PROBLEM IN IPOB IS YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO RESEARCH AND STUDY.

LOW IQ, DUMB AS A ROCK, ANTI-KNOWLEDGE IMBECI.LES.

I AM IGBO, FROM ENUGU STATE, AND I FIND YOU UTTERLY REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING, AND YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT REPRESENT IGBOS BY ALIGNING YOURSELVES WITH NEO NAZI RACISTS, FASCISTS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS, WHOSE VERY REASON FOR EXISTENCE IS THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL NON-WHITE PEOPLE ON EARTH, INCLUDING YOU.

DISGUSTING SCUM OF THE EARTH. I SPIT ON YOU. YOU'RE WORTHLESS AND A DISGRACE, AND YOU ARE TRAITORS TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT AND TO EVERY BLACK PERSON ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

If you had working brains in your heads, which you don't, because you don't read, you would know that ANY ALLIANCE you form with white neo nazis is supremely dumb, as the ONLY THING on THEIR minds will be how to UNDERMINE/PREVENT whatever progress you wish to achieve for your people.

All they will do is lead you on to the point where you are isolated, and then they will conspire to DESTROY you.

You actually think they want independent, strong powerful BLACK nations anywhere on earth?

I mean, their objectives are so far away from yours that it beggars belief that you could consider them 'allies' in ANYTHING.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB AND THOUGHTLESS?

Dont be too wise
What's the difference between a racist & a tribalist?
So, when did taking pics with a racist or tribalist bad since they claim Igbos have refused to leave the past and move on, why not leave the past of the racist and move on too?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
His children lives and still carry the same evil mind.
The pain is real
Don't take sniper
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cherez:

Dont be too wise
What's the difference between a racist & a tribalist?

A racist will poison the water you drink, from its source, so that you and your future generations will cease to exist. He will poison your farmland so it doesn't produce food safe to eat. (This exact thing happened in Zimbabwe after Mugabe insisted on fair land redistribution, which the whites opposed). A racist will enter a lab and develop diseases to afflict you and your people for generations. Go and read about the true origins of AIDS.

A tribalist will oppose your presence in his midst, may even fight you. But his hatred is not such that he will do what a racist does to destroy you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

But you worship the white racists who invaded your land, seized it, named it 'Nigeria', massacred your people, enslaved them for 400 years, and forced them in the land of their captivity to abandon their names, language, culture, and even food. Today in Igboland, you've even adopted their names and their religion! Answering Samuel, John, Ralph, Peter, etc. Are those the names of your ancestors? Have Hausas forced your children to answer Ahmadu or Abubakar?

Compared with what the whites did to you, the Hausas are choir boys!
Hausa defender we don already hear you.

Every reasonable person already know where you from.

Ndi mmadu sef.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
bamidelee:
The pain is real Don't take sniper
Do i look like awolowo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

A racist will poison the water you drink, from its source, so that you and your future generation will cease to exist. He will poison your farmland so it doesn't produce food safe to eat. (This exact thing happened in Zimbabwe after Mugabe insisted on fair land redistribution).

A tribalist will oppose your presence in his midst, may even fight you. But his hatred is not such that he will do what a racist does to destroy you.
And what yorubas and Hausafulanis did in 1967-1970 even till date is to build Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Sonnyboom: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
And foolish people like you will want people to accept without question when you label Buhari a bigot but here you are denying what is flaring even to the dead ?!

XANDERBOY85:
‘Racist’ my hairy black ass! Has he done or said worse to me than the so-called compatriots i’m sharing the same country with? Which racism is worse than what Ndigbo went through in the events leading up to and including the uncivil war? Not to mention what we’ve gone through ever since!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

No. As long as you are on NL, I will INSULT YOU ALL DAY for aligning with neo-nazi white racists.

You are a disgrace even to your own ancestors, because those white racists you joined believe that your ancestors were monkeys in the jungle swinging from trees.
So the whites only believed while the tribalists here in Nigeria keeps killing people everyday, yet you prefer them to the whites.
What slavery is worse than that our leaders put us through?
If the white racists had continued without giving us independence, we could have been better

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Did Hausa/Fulani people enslave Igbos for 400 years?

Do Hausa/Fulani insist you sit on the back of the bus in the north?

Do they look for Igbos at night to lynch and set on fire, tied to a burning cross, even when there is no conflict or strife?

Do they follow Igbos round the store in the belief they are there to steal?

Do they refuse to touch your hand when giving you change in the shop?

Do they have 'Igbo toilet' and 'hausa toilet' and insist you only use your own decrepit Igbo toilet?

Do they throw bananas at your kids on the street and shout, ''go back to Enugu''?

Do their school teachers in the north encourage your Igbo kids to go into sports or music alone, since they're not considered smart enough to be doctors and scientists and lawyers?

Do they flood your districts, like Sabon Gari, Kano, with guns, drugs, and liquor stores, to deliberately produce vagrants and failures among your people?

Do Hausas have policies that ensure the schools your kids attend in the north are worse than the schools their kids attend?

Did Hausas enslave and kill 150 million Igbos and Africans over the last 3 centuries?

If the answer to these questions is NO, then you can NEVER compare white racism with ANYTHING done by Hausas or Fulanis to you.

Comprehend?

Go and read;
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35312370

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Sonnyboom: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
You mean your god gave your food to another fellow black man instead of giving it to you directly ?! Is it Amadioha that did that ? What a foolish god u must be serving cos the God I serve who is the Alpha n Omega does not give the food of his children to the enemy n expect the enemy to be nice.

I will advice you quit worshipping such a foolish god like the ones your father worshipped or simply start worshiping the devil because it ridiculous for any god to give the food of his or her worshiper to the enemy.

goodnessme1:
I will rather be friend to a racist than my fellow black man that starved 3 million of our kids.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

I trust buhari na die una go die
im out bro tell ur brothers to All mention me I will reply y'all tomorrow
don't keep ur opinion to urself voice it out mention me I've got time to cure una sickness I mean madness
That's your bitterness but you know what? PMB is clueless already with the amount of deaths up north (due respect to the dead & oppressed up North)
See how wicked your heart is?
What's difference between you and the Xenphobic SAfricans?
You seek the death of people just cos of common disagreement online?
Are you not like Boko Haram?
Wicked heart

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Actually, you need to read the history of the slave trade and colonialism. MILLIONS of Igbos have been killed and enslaved by whites in the last 300 years, your lands seized, and your towns and villages burnt to the ground, especially those that refused to supply slaves/captives to the whites.

Does history for you only start in 1967? What is the point of your education if you cannot study beyond the last 50 years?

But same you claim Igbos are being unfair for not forgetting the past and forging on.
Now the current racist you're taking about killed nobody but the current tribalist has murdered people in their droves

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

A racist will poison the water you drink, from its source, so that you and your future generations will cease to exist. He will poison your farmland so it doesn't produce food safe to eat. (This exact thing happened in Zimbabwe after Mugabe insisted on fair land redistribution, which the whites opposed). A racist will enter a lab and develop diseases to afflict you and your people for generations. Go and read about the true origins of AIDS.

Same racists in America gave a black African space twice to rule them without blinking an eye, may I see it happen here?
I have watched the revolution activities of Martin Luther but if anyone tries such in Nigeria, such is dead.
Can you preach in KD or Kano today? An 18year old was just murdered last week.
Mehn, quit this joke of yours

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
voltron14:
Kanu and his followers no get sense.

Some even think they are of jewish ancestry.

grin
Na Una wey dey asslick buhari and his cabal get sense.

Clap for yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cherez:

Go and read;
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35312370

Meaningless link in this debate. People war against each other all over the world. In the Europe you worship, they slaughtered 100 million of themselves in the 20th century.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
This Cownu has no sense or what? The man with him is Steve King, recently expelled by the Republican Party for racist views.

Is this the man the Ibo people are relying on?
Is he a racist more than buhari and his fulani herdsmen terrorists??

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by voltron14: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Na Una wey dey asslick buhari and his cabal get sense.

Clap for yourself!

Mr. Stein the jew.

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cherez:

Same racists in America gave a black African space twice to rule them without blinking an eye, may I see it happen here?

No. US racists, who are most Republican party members, did NOT vote for Obama. That guy who took a picture with Kanu is a Republican. He did not vote Obama. Republicans are the ones who posted images of Obama as a chimpanzee online on numerous forums, twitter, facebook etc. Republicans, led by Trump, created the racist ''birther'' conspiracy theory which questioned Obama's right to be president on the false claim that he was born in Kenya. These are the people you are aligning yourselves with? Republicans opposed and still oppose Affirmative Action, the US law which compels US companies to hire a quota of black graduates each year, in a country that refused to recognise black talent, leaving millions unemployed. Till today, Republicans bitterly oppose that law. These are the people you are aligning yourselves with?

I have watched the revolution activities of Martin Luther but if anyone tries such in Nigeria, such is dead.
Can you preach in KD or Kano today? An 18year old was just murdered last week.
Mehn, quit this joke of yours

Was Martin Luther King not killed? What about Malcolm X?

Was it Hausa/Fulani that killed them?

The same racists you are running to slaughtered black, christian freedom fighters in their own territory, and slaughtered the whites who tried to help them, including their own presidents, like JFK.

What makes you think they will EVER really help you in any sort of genuine way that will not be deceit-laden, with the real intent of exploitation or outright obliteration?

How can you be so naive?

This is a dog-eat-dog world, filed with geo-political strategizing among highly ruthless parties. You Igbos are like children on the international stage meant for adults.

Better go and hire foreign policy experts to guide your conduct and allegiances, because you are just lost.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

you are still saying trash create a biafran passport and use it to move around
till u die you cannot see biafra it is shouting y'all will be doing
outsiders,foreigners sees u all as Nigerian so if u call it a zoo and it occupant animals they will see us all the same
let's assume u travelled outta dis country with our passport ooo cos the last time I checked I did not see a biafra passport and they ask u out their which country citizen are u
u mean u will tell them biafra or the place u call a zoo online
bro be smart
If u make ur ego and pride get the better of u and u travel through the desert or they smuggle u into another country cos u don't wanna use our passport na u go suffer kanu no go save u ooo na OYO u go dey
You get time. Trying to use logic with IPOD sheep people is a waste of time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by NGpatriot: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:
Kanu self get confirm level, to be invited to such gathering no be beans. Even the useless dullar.d can never be welcome in such a gathering

You read that right. If you’re interested in attending a “Make America Great Again” rally, you won’t have to pay a cent. Tickets are completely free.

However, you will need to get tickets ahead of time if you hope to attend a rally. To do that, go to the Trump campaign website, select “Rallies” from the top navigation, and choose the event you want to attend.

You’ll need to provide your first and last name, email, mobile number, zip code, and state to get your tickets. You can request two tickets per phone number for each event

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/are-tickets-to-trump-rallies-free-heres-how-much-it-costs-to-attend-a-trump-rally.html/

I don't know who lied to you or who brainwashed you, any rif raf can obtain tickets to Trump Rally, it's free, go to his website, give them your name and your email address, that's all, Kanu your ipob clown did the same thing, he went to Trump's website to collect free ticket.

The level of ignorance in the ipob community is astounding.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Yaribanzaonic: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
You are really pained.

Just take heart ...Biafra is here!!
grin grin grin grin grin

NGpatriot:

I don't know who lied to you or who brainwashed you, any rif raf can obtain tickets to Trump Rally, it's free, go to his website, give them your name and your email address, that's all, Kanu your ipob clown did the same thing, he went to Trump's website to collect free ticket.

The level of ignorance in the ipob community is astounding.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by enemybulldozer(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Stalwert:
Rapist and racist go well together. iPob is an ideology founded on hate and wickedness. They will embrace the devil to achieve their aims but their cowardice won't let them.
And zoogeria is founded on love and unity grin grin grin

Hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2020
goodnessme1:
And what yorubas and Hausafulanis did in 1967-1970 even till date is to build Igbos.

Igbos have FLOURISHED more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria since the 1960s.

YOU YOURSELVES SAY IT when it is time to post images of Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri, to contest with 'brown roofs' of the Yorubas. Hausas don't even feature in that space, as far as you're concerned, as they are a total waste of space!

Now, you wish to leave that progress wrought by our fundamental African tolerance and brotherliness, however flawed, to embrace white supremacist, racist neo-nazis, whose very reason for being is to see that you achieve NO progress, but are instead, destroyed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2020
Rosskiye:

Igbos have FLOURISHED more than any other ethnic group in Nigeria since the 1960s. DESPITE zoogerian acrimony!!!

YOU YOURSELVES SAY IT when it is time to post images of Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri, to contest with 'brown roofs' of the Yorubas. Hausas don't even feature in that space, as far as you're concerned, as they are a total waste of space!

Now, you wish to leave that progress wrought by our fundamental African tolerance and brotherliness, to embrace white racist neo-nazis, whose very reason for being is to see you achieve NO progress, but are instead, destroyed?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 12:46am On Feb 04, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:
DESPITE [Nigerian] acrimony!!!

It is not ''despite'' anything. Igbo progress was because the FG enacted laws which barred the discrimination against Nigerians on the basis of ethnicity with regards to settling, working, or forming businesses in any part of the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Rosskiye:
[s]

It is not ''despite'' anything. Igbo progress was because the FG enacted laws which barred the discrimination against Nigerians on the basis of ethnicity with regards to settling and forming businesses in any part of the country. [/s]

were your so-called enacted laws designed for the great igbos alone or are not other zoogerian tribes benefitting from the laws as well?!!!

so because the great igbos used the laws better than anyone else therefore we have to be thankful to the zoogerian fg?!!!

did the fg give the great igbos anything for free?!!!

do you not know the unsurpassed discrimination the great igbos face in the public and private sector of the zoo?!!!

what infrastructural investments have the zoo made in igboland?!!!

go and sleep mr yyeske

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 1:14am On Feb 04, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

were your so-called enacted laws designed for the great igbos alone or are not other zoogerian tribes benefitting from the laws as well?!!!

You had no natural right to partake of it after your DEFEAT in the civil war.

It was the No Victor No Vanquished policy of the Gowon administration that allowed Igbos to be re-absorbed into the Nigerian family.

A more vengeful response by the FG could have seen Igbos eliminated as a group entirely. Don't forget. You surrendered, and were at the mercy of federal troops. Those troops were ready to march in there and kill everybody in the East, after the surrender.

Instead, they got an order from Lagos. From Gowon, that they sheathe their swords and cease all hostilities.

Go and ask the Germans how easy it is to eliminate entire groups of people. They'll teach you, since you don't read.

Go and study the history of warfare and its aftermath, especially for the defeated territories in conflicts. If you do, you will never open your mouth again to insult Nigeria.

Without that order from Gowon, there would be no Onitsha today.

No Enugu.

No Owerri.

No Umuahia.

No Aba.

No Awka.

No Nnewi.

Because there would be no Igbo populations.

Instead, those places would have been renamed, and would today bear names like Kafanchan,

Oworonsoki.

New Kaduna.

New Maiduguri.

Orishaland.

Urhobo City

Benue Town

and so on...

That is what USUALLY happens after war, anywhere in the world. If you are DEFEATED, you are not just left alone to carry on where you left off.

You are either massacred, with your cities burnt to the ground, or enslaved, or made to suffer from heinous laws severely discriminatory and restrictive of your movement, education, work and economic progress, and prevented from governing your own regions. Or some combination of those measures.

Nigeria did none of that. They even gave you money after the war! And helped to rebuild your fallen cities! And let you elect Igbo leaders! Less than a decade in, one of you was elected Vice President of Nigeria! Alex Ekwueme (of blessed memory).

Those are ANOMALIES in warfare.

Stuff like that just doesn't happen.

But it happened in Nigeria

If you don't know how the world really operates, go and read, or ask your elders.

Keep hating and demonising Nigeria.

If Nigeria was anywhere near as wicked and evil as you say she is, you wouldn't actually exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Guber Aspirants Reduce As Onoh Emerges Federal Constituency Sole Aspirant / BREAKING:FBI Confirms To EFCC That Tinubu Did Not Attend Chicago University(pix) / We Are Ready For Edo 2024 - Labour Party Replies Olumide Akpata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.