Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) (9455 Views)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Taking Bribe Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

Slave, that is not your problem, just go and continue your slave job for the fulanis and yorubas. We will continue to work with white racists instead of working with your satanic black Africans.

And what colour are you?

See mumu levels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Dullard with mosquito brain, any racist you align with has one primary purpose. To destroy YOU. Bot Nigeria. YOU.

Why? Because you are black. Simple, straightforward, no argument.

So aligning with them for any reason is the dumbest thing you could possibly do.
When you tell me how that is your personal problem, then i can listen to your idiotic self. Are you not rosike the fulani and yoruba slave? I know you and your slavish views.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

And what colour are you?

See mumu levels.

I am black, but instead of working with you a black satan, i will rather work with the whites. They are far much better than you black devil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Actually, you need to read the history of the slave trade and colonialism. MILLIONS of Igbos have been killed and enslaved by whites in the last 300 years, your lands seized, and your towns and villages burnt to the ground, especially those that refused to supply slaves/captives to the whites.

Does history for you only start in 1967? What is the point of your education if you cannot study beyond the last 50 years?

Even if your theory is true.

Do the racist still have the intention to kill more Igbos like black yorubas and Hausafulanis always intend.

If am to hate racists then i should also have nothing to do with black yorubas and Hausafulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

When you tell me how that is your personal problem, then i can listen to your idiotic self. Are you not rosike the fulani and yoruba slave? I know you and your slavish views.

LOW IQ DUNCE. I AM FULL FLEDGED IGBO, and I find you UTTERLY REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING.

Aligning with white racists?

What do you know about the history of racism? Don't go and read, you hear? Motorpark tout.

Is this not how the whites will now use you unschooled dullards to poison our entire land because they found a group DUMB ENOUGH to think the could be the white man's allies?

The mass enslavement and massacres our ancestors went through for 400 years is not enough for you people? TUFIA.

Better go and ask your brothers, the black Americans and black diaspora numbering tens of millions, about your plans to align with white racists. SEE WHAT THEY TELL YOU. Useless mumu people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by ZZ22: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

LOW IQ DUNCE. I AM FULL FLEDGED IGBO, and I find you UTTERLY REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING.

What do you know about the history of racism? Don't go and read, you hear? Motorpark tout. Is this not how the whites will now use you unschooled dullards to poison our entire land because they found a group DUMB ENOUGH to think the could be the white man's allies?

The mass enslavement and massacres our ancestors went through for 400 years is not enough? TUFIA.
Igbo kill you there.. we dash you to Fulanis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
They always talk as if they are better than the racists.

They still brag about what they did to us till this day. Yet they want us to love them more than the racists...stupid-idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:

They still brag about what they did to us till this day. Yet they want us to love them more than the racists...stupid-idiots
leave evil people.

We shall never forget.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
Even if your theory true.

Do the racist still have the intention to kill more Igbos like black yorubas and Hausafulanis always intend.

If am to hate racists then i should also have nothing to do with black yorubas and Hausafulanis.

Gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:

Air head. Did Hausa/Fulani fight or kill Igbos BEFORE the Berlin Conference of 1886?

Was it not the decision by racist Europeans to carve Africa into artificial territories which led to ethnic conflicts across Africa?

Were such conflicts unique to Nigeria?

What makes you think you can align with THOSE SAME RACISTS to undo what they did in the Berlin conference?

You think they have CHANGED THEIR MINDS about wanting Africa to be nothing but a source of raw materials for their industries?

WHY EXACTLY will they align with Igbos to undo the very same racist structures they themselves created?

If they embrace you, Mr Igbo man with no brain, it is merely to entice you, SO THEY CAN USE YOU to further entrench their colonialist dominance of your land and the continent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Bialegend(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

What do you know about the history of racism? Don't go and read, you hear? Motorpark tout.

Is this not how the whites will now use you unschooled dullards to poison our entire land because they found a group DUMB ENOUGH to think the could be the white man's allies?

The mass enslavement and massacres our ancestors went through for 400 years is not enough for you people? TUFIA.

Better go and ask your brothers, the black Americans and black diaspora numbering tens of millions, about your plans to align with white racists. SEE WHAT THEY TELL YOU. Useless mumu people.
Illiterate, i said that i know you, and that you are a slave to the yoruba and fulani. Your Igboness is still in question, you should take a DNA test. Where you not the fool that everyone chased away from cybereagles rant and rave? Britain has left EU, Biafra is next and you can go and die if you do not like it. Lazy slowpoke Igbo wanna be, your zoo is on US terror watch list and on US visa ban and all those were triggered by IPOB's lobby in the US. Nama awusa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by hidhrhis(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

You do not need to tell anyone about your madness, from your write up we all know. You write and sound like a madman, so go and take your drug and sleep in your brown roof. Tomorrow, you can come out again so we can punch your marked scar-face again. grin grin grin
Lols
scar-face, Brown roof, madman, drug
I doubt u have brain and if u have it isn't functioning well
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Air head. Did Hausa/Fulani fight or kill Igbos BEFORE the Berlin Conference of 1886?

Was it not the decision by racist Europeans to carve Africa into artificial territories which led to ethnic conflicts across Africa?

What makes you think you can align with THOSE SAME RACISTS to undo what they did in the Berlin conference?

You think they have CHANGED THEIR MINDS about wanting Africa to be nothing but a source of raw materials for their industries?

WHY EXACTLY will they align with Igbos to undo the very same racist structures they themselves created?

If they embrace you, Mr Igbo man with no brain, it is merely to entice you, SO THEY CAN USE YOU to further entrench their colonialist dominance of your land and the continent.

You are talking to the wrong person. Go and talk to your fellow Nigerians. They are the ones that need to hear your speech.

When biafrans tried to undo the racists map created by the Europens what happened?

I have told you to go and preach to your Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

Illiterate, i said that i know you, and that you are a slave to the yoruba and fulani. Your Igboness is still in question, you should take a DNA test. Where you not the fool that everyone chased away from cybereagles rant and rave? Britain has left EU, Biafra is next and you can go and die if you do not like it. Lazy slowpoke Igbo wanna be, your zoo is on US terror watch list and on US visa ban and all those were triggered by IPOB's lobby in the US. Nama awusa.

So, out of hate for Hausas and Yorubas you will go and join neo-nazi white racists?

All they will do is complete the destruction of the 'troublesome' Igbos.

THE WHITE RACISTS YOU LOVE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE AS THE OPPRESSIVE FULANIS. IN FACT THEY ARE THEIR DIRECTORS AND OGAS.

THEY ARE BRINGING YOU CLOSER TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DESTROY YOU, ODE. TO DEFEAT FULANIS/YORUBAS, YOU MUST FIGHT ALONE, WITH YOUR OWN BRAINS AND RESOURCES. RUNNING TO WHITE RACISTS WHO HATE YOU AND YOUR BLACK INDEPENDENCE IDEA EVEN MORE THAN THE FULANIS DO, WILL ONLY HASTEN YOUR DESTRUCTION, YOU effing DUNCE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

So, out of hate for Hausas and Yorubas you will go and join neo-nazi white racists?

All they will do is complete the destruction of the 'troublesome' Igbos.

THE WHITE RACISTS YOU LOVE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE AS THE OPPRESSIVE FULANIS. IN FACT THEY ARE THEIR DIRECTORS AND OGAS.

THEY ARE BRINGING YOU CLOSER TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DESTROY YOU, ODE. TO DEFEAT FULANIS/YORUBAS, YOU MUST FIGHT ALONE, WITH YOUR OWN BRAINS AND RESOURCES. RUNNING TO WHITE RACISTS WHO HATE YOU AND YOUR BLACK INDEPENDENCE IDEA EVEN MORE THAN THE FULANIS DO, WILL ONLY HASTEN YOUR DESTRUCTION, YOU effing DUNCE!!!

We don hear you.

Now go and enjoy your one nigeria with Hausafulanis brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

I am black, but instead of working with you a black satan, i will rather work with the whites. They are far much better than you black devil.

But you are black too. How can I be a black satan if you are not?

If black means devil, then we are all covered, including you, plus your father and mother and your kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
We don hear you.

Now go and enjoy your one nigeria with Hausafulanis brothers.

Don't tell me where to go or what to do. If YOU come in here supporting RACISTS ands NEO-NAZIS, you will hear it from ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol. grin grin grin

Pigs be wagging tail that their ohamadick had selfie with Steve King.
What racist is worst than kidnapping and killing people for just no cause?
Even an elderly woman preaching in a whole capital was murdered & nothing happened?
I prefer a supremacist who isnt heartless than a religious & tribal cleanser

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

Don't tell me where to go or what to do. If YOU come in here supporting RACISTS ands NEO-NAZIS, you will hear it from ME.
But you support killers of Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cherez:

What racist is worst than kidnapping and killing people for just no cause?
Even an elderly woman preaching in a whole capital was murdered & nothing happened?
I prefer a supremacist who isnt heartless than a religious & tribal cleanser

You clearly have read NOTHING about the history of racism and white supremacy. Kidnapping for money is child's play compared to what racists have done to the black diaspora. GO AND READ AND STUDY AND STOP BEING DUMB. TODAY, knowledge is free via Google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by ZZ22: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

racists are evil but its ok for Igbos to stay in the same country with people that teamed up to eliminate the Igbo race.
Have you read about Asaba massacre? After this atrocity committed by Murtala Muhammed Nigeria went on to give him the greatest of honour by putting his face in Naira note. Is this the type of system you want Igbos to embrace? we'd rather go with racists than terrorists

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Cherez: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
hidhrhis:

I mean no insult bro but you Igbos always talk like you ain't gat any level of education
which injustice are u facing
you are yet to gain break free from Nigeria yet you are calling it a zoo
a country where u are staying where u represent for goodness sake
Go and use your biafran passport if u want to travel instead of Nigerian national passport
dont be a fool, don't go astray kanu is a scam
according to ur term u want to gain freedom from the zoo and run to the jungle where u don't know the wild animals in their
una never suffer the kind one u guys will later suffer will be re-branded and repackaged
shebi una no one think and use una brain
mad people want to become like Dubai with their African mentality(Greed,corruption,selfishness,poor decision making,poor leadership)
that's when u will know ur Messiah kanu will bring una Down fall
"which injustice are u facing
you are yet to gain break free from Nigeria yet you are calling it a zoo
a country where u are staying where u represent for goodness sake"
Did you ask this question really?
So you're proud to be a Nigerian?
You are proud to be a part of a country where soldiers extort & kill people being attacked by BH & police extort & kill ordinary citizens?
If you ain't tired of this country then know you ain't human
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
ZZ22:
racists are evil but its ok for Igbos to stay in the same country with people that teamed up to eliminate the Igbo race.
Have you read about Asaba massacre? After this atrocity committed by Murtala Muhammed Nigeria went on to give him the greatest of honour by putting his face in Naira note. Is this the type of system you want Igbos to embrace? we'd rather go with racists than terrorists

Not just on that naira note but also named major international airport after him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
But you support killers of Igbos.

You support those who killed and enslaved 100s of millions of Igbos over 400 years!!!

I support NOBODY. All I ask we all use our brains to end our crisis.

Running to the VERY SAME PEOPLE who brought division and disunity to our continent is SUPREMELY DUMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bialegend:

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by goodnessme1(f): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

You support those who killed and enslaved 100s of millions of Igbos over 400 years!!!

I support NOBODY. All I ask we all use our brains to end our crisis.

Running to the VERY SAME PEOPLE who brought division and disunity to our continent is SUPREMELY DUMB.
start your own movement,if it makes sense we all will support you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by Rosskiye: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
ZZ22:

The racists want you dead even quicker than the Fulanis do. Do you know that white racists poisoned the tap water in a black town, Flint Michigan, USA, leading to the death of countless innocent blacks, plus various diseases and birth defects from which they are still suffering till today?

That is just one incident from a few years ago. If you research it, there are numerous such cases in the US. Nobody has been brought to book, and these were people in GOVT who poisoned the water.

That is the sort of thing the racists do.

Has a Fulani man gone to the east to poison your water?

In fact, if Igbos get Biafra by aligning with racists, I will never set foot in Igboland, because that will be the first global experience of white annihilation/genocide against blacks in the modern era. They will poison your land and your entire population even as you smile at them like the mumu/dunce you are.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
ZZ22:
very sickening

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by ZZ22: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
horsepower102:

Not just on that naira note but also named major international airport after him.
this is to show you the type of system Nigeria operates. Has it not been for doggedness of Igbos these evil people would have eliminated the Igbo race off the face of the earth(tufiakwa) yet you have an idiot saying Igbos should love and unite with Nigeria. What has Nigeria ever done for Igbos?
In that racist country an African has been their president but come to Nigeria and say Igbo Presidency and see how they attack you

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by horsepower102: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

The racists want you dead even quicker than the Fulanis do. Do you know that white racists poisoned the tap water in a black town, Flint Michigan, USA, leading to the death of countless innocent blacks, plus various diseases and birth defects from which they are still suffering till today?

That is just one incident from a few years ago. If you research it, there are numerous such cases in the US. Nobody has been brought to book, and these were people in GOVT who poisoned the water.

In fact, if Igbos get Biafra by aligning with racists, I will never set foot in Igboland, because that will be the first global experience of white annihilation/genocide against blacks in the modern era. They will poison your land even as you smile at them like the mumu/dunce you are.

What you are saying that will happen to igbo land or Biafra has already happened to Nigeria.

You aligned yourselves with white British racists who created this unworkable union and also provided you with unlimited support and supplies stop the emergence of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by ZZ22: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

In fact, if Igbos get Biafra by aligning with racists, I will never set foot in Igboland, because that will be the first global experience of white annihilation/genocide against blacks in the modern era. They will poison your land and your entire population even as you smile at them like the mumu/dunce you are.
do you know that Awolowo suggested and carried out blockade of food and relief materials from where Biafran children feed? yet you want us to embrace your one Nigeria. you don't know what's coming!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Rosskiye:

lol Igbo wannabe every Afonja always claim Igbo to prove a point...that no real Igbo gives a Bleep about........ you are never Igbo in this life or the next go and ask your mother who your father is I don’t support Ipob that doesn’t mean I will point to my fathers compound with left hand anuohia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Elders Worry Over Iyorchia Ayu’s "Bias" To Governors / PHOTOS: Nigerian Soldiers Dressed Like Tree To Battle Boko Haram / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.