Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Alcohol Is Killing Me - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Alcohol Is Killing Me (989 Views)

'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / This Wicked Snake That's Killing My Christmas Chicken Was Finally Caught / Please Help!! Gluttony Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alcohol Is Killing Me by valiju: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Alcohol is making my life miserable ,have anyone ever quit after years of drinking

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Is Killing Me by jimyjames(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
valiju:
Alcohol is making my life miserable ,have anyone ever quit after years of drinking

Oga move this thread to religious section your case is spiritual

Be delivered from that spirit of alcohol

Re: Alcohol Is Killing Me by duro4chang(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
You are joking. It is either you leave alcohol or alcohol leaves you.

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Is Killing Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Konstantine99:
I quit after 4 years of intensive alcohol drinking. Trust me best decision in your life will be quiting drinking.
op is it killing you softly or killing you gently?

On a more serious note, no addiction is easy to conquer. You have to first supress the urge for alcohol by getting the mixture of like and blended groundnut. Anytime you have the urge to drink alcohol, you'll sip the mixture.it automatically changes the taste of of your tongue craving for alcohol
Re: Alcohol Is Killing Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Konstantine99:
I quit after 4 years of intensive alcohol drinking. Trust me best decision in your life will be quiting drinking.
op is it killing you softly or killing you gently?

On a more serious note, no addiction is easy to conquer. You have to first supress the urge for alcohol by getting the mixture of like and blended groundnut. Anytime you have the urge to drink alcohol, you'll sip the mixture.it automatically changes the taste of of your tongue craving for alcohol..
Re: Alcohol Is Killing Me by Tenzilla: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
I quit after 4 years of intensive alcohol drinking. I was depressed and i started drinking. I thought nothing could help me. Thanks to my family for their support and forgiveness. They had found for me a rehab center https://www.lifeline.org.uk/ , where I've started my treatment. I hadn't drink for a year. Being sober become my mantra, i never thought that life can be so beauteful. I know that's not the way for everyone but i have seen it work miracles. Best decision in your life will be quiting drinking.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delicious Homemade Grilled Chicken With Pictures. / Something You Most Have On Your Menu List For Sallah/xmas / Soyabeans Recipe Handbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.