Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut (4868 Views)

Video: Drama As Lady Give Boyfriend A Very Hot Dirty Slaps In Public, See Why / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Miley Cyrus Goes Topless On Instagram To Promote Her New Song (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by nmonaco: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Australian singer, Cody Simpson, 23, took to Instagram on Monday to share raunchy photos of himself posing shirtless while lingerie-clad Miley, 27, gave him a haircut.
In the images, Cody is kneeling in front of a mirror and Miley posed with a pair of scissors in hand while dressed in racy lingerie and stockings

Photos Here https://naijacampusjams.com/miley-cyrus-dresses-in-black-lingerie-to-give-boyfriend-cody-simpson-a-haircut-video/

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by yanabasee(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
What is so special about Cyrus? She's got no b00bs.. wtf?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by Martinez39s(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Good guy Liam Hemsworth wanted no part of her craziness and wildness so he left.

3 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Good guy Liam Hemsworth wanted no part of her craziness and wildness so he left.
Just one year. I wonder why Wikipedia hasn't updated it, or it's not official yet?
Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by LearnITsmash(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
This relationship will die soon grin
Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by victorian(f): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
The guy looks fed-up and indifferent about the sex.

Ain't feeling her anymore.

Eeyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by Raymeskey: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2020
yanabasee:

Never you mind her

She's fond of nudity n craziness and moreover nothing to display

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by LoveElfrida(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Dude’s not in synch with her, probably fed up coping with all those craziness.

Yeah! Miley is crazy af!
Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:
The guy looks fed-up and indifferent about the sex.

Ain't feeling her anymore.

Eeyah
...because u think she dosent have boobs , men reasons weird remember
Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by victorian(f): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...because u think she dosent have boobs , men reasons weird remember

Not even that.

I didn't even think of the boob's. I have married friends ladies with tiny boob's and small assz, not all men like big boob's and big assz. Some like slender ladies with flat assz
I'm looking at the guy's facial and body expression.
Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2020
victorian:

Not even that.

I didn't even think of the boob's. I have married friends ladies with tiny boob's and small assz, not all men like big boob's and big assz.
I'm looking at the guy's facial and body expression.
...that's manly pose u know
Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by victorian(f): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...that's manly pose u know

I hear

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by Obierika(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Raymeskey:

Never you mind her

She's fond of nudity n craziness and moreover nothing to display

The last two digits are "01"

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by KingWarri: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
yanabasee:

Re: Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut by Raymeskey: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Obierika:

The last two digits are "01"

Gbagan....
E enter

Thanks Boss
May your pocket never experience lockdown.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Said White Men Have Better D.icks Than Black Men / You Men Need To Stop Doing This! (pic) / Teen Girls And Married Men Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.