Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) (16553 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Papanwamaikpe: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You should be more focused about reading your books kiddo.

Read and study hard so that you can graduate with a good grade and get a job with a good pay instead of relying on men.

For now you should focus on your studies, you haven't written waec and you are already thinking of a rich guy that you will love, if I were your parents I will flog you before collecting your phone, i wonder who gave a kid like you phone.
I don tire for that girl grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by franchasng: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fine face does not make a girl beautiful or hot, please show us her full picture

Have you seen any rich man or guy marrying a lady just because she has a fine face with tiny legs and big tummy

Hot shape is what defines a woman's beauty not a fine face wink
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
B with B
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Viccur(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2020
How many corpers have you come across to make this submission? She's beautiful no doubt but I have seen more beautiful corpers
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Riele:

You are so on point .

You know. I kinda share your ideology .

The day I would recognize a man as Handsome would be when he has nothing less then 9 digit figure in his account , posses Canadian citizenship or even America .

London citizenship is acceptable .I will chose wealth over love . This is because Love is like flower , they fade with time .
. Smallie . The two ideology doesn't relate

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Chinyerelove: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Papanwamaikpe: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Chinyerelove:
Beautiful
hi bro
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by ScotMisile: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Point of correction. .. Your most beautiful NYSC lady
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by gentlegenius(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
hi do u have breast ?
For sale?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2020
I guess people talk about your nose..What do they say about it?
purples25:
She is pretty.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by purples25(f): 12:59am On Mar 06, 2020
Illuminated993:
I guess people talk about your nose..What do they say about it?

Lots of compliments. A few insults.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2020
I thought as much. God moulded it well. Read your posts, you write well.
purples25:

Lots of compliments. A few insults.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 06, 2020
HYMENAIOS:
like say she doesn’t have teeth
Her smile is cute. Can you create a human being?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 06, 2020
Zoie:

Her smile is cute. Can you create a human being?
iz dat why u registered 2 tel me dis?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) by Meedon: 8:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beheader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Must Stop Sucking Their Wives’ Breasts – Commissioner / 'How My Mother's Sister Has Been Molesting Me Sexually' / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.