Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Talk To A Veterinarian - Pets (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Talk To A Veterinarian (67442 Views)

Chat With A Veterinarian For FREE!!! / Consult A Veterinarian / Rights Of Pet Owners From A Veterinarian During Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Henuell:

She's dead the day i_told you this,he wanted to take her to the vet the next day but i_came outta my house and i_was told LILYs dead
I'm so sorry sir, parvo is really widespread now, and I have adviced pet owners esp breeders to keep their kennels out of bounds to all visitors even their family members. I'm so sorry once more
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Henuell(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunH:
I'm so sorry sir, parvo is really widespread now, and I have adviced pet owners esp breeders to keep their kennels out of bounds to all visitors even their family members. I'm so sorry once more
Sir Rosie is recovering she's eating RN and am really happy...took her to the vet this evening but they were closed,we were directed to Another at Airport road and we ll go there tomorow morning,so far rosie has survived 3days give or take with this virus
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Henuell:

Sir Rosie is recovering she's eating RN and am really happy...took her to the vet this evening but they were closed,we were directed to Another at Airport road and we ll go there tomorow morning,so far rosie has survived 3days give or take with this virus
I'm so glad to hear that, did you use the drug I prescribed to you and follow the instructions I gave?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Henuell(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunH:
I'm so glad to hear that, did you use the drug I prescribed to you and follow the instructions I gave?
Yes i_did sir...gave her the flagyll...lots of water and also gave her avomir to stop the vomiting and now she's stopped vomiting..she's getting better sir
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Henuell(m): 5:52am On Feb 04, 2021
seunH:
Sir Am seeing Boils on her belly sir,is dis an effect of the virus?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Slacktony: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Veterinary care is an important part of animal medical service that relieves their health problems. The main focus of the veterinarian is to manage the well-being and clinical care of animals used in routine research, testing, teaching, and production. To know more information about this topic, visit the link.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Henuell:

Sir Am seeing Boils on her belly sir,is dis an effect of the virus?
At all sir, just continue treatment and feed properly, it would disappear on its own
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by CommandosKennel: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hello sir,

Please do you recommend the use of Mectizan for the treatment of ticks in dogs?

Can I administer this Mectizan to a nursing Lhasa with 3 weeks old pups.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
CommandosKennel:
Hello sir,

Please do you recommend the use of Mectizan for the treatment of ticks in dogs?

Can I administer this Mectizan to a nursing Lhasa with 3 weeks old pups.

Please sir be patient, let your pups get weaned first, the drug can be excreted through breast milk which your pups would drink.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hello guys please i need my puppy needs help urgently. Well someone brought a local puppy for me from ekiti yesterday, but since it got to IB. She has been sleeping and not lively, she didn't eat well also. And the puppy has been the sharpest of all when it was at ekiti. Please what can I do
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Henuell(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
alexalexalex:
Hello guys please i need my puppy needs help urgently. Well someone brought a local puppy for me from ekiti yesterday, but since it got to IB. She has been sleeping and not lively, she didn't eat well also. And the puppy has been the sharpest of all when it was at ekiti. Please what can I do
From what i_experienced....Calm ur mind the next day she will eat little but the day after she will eat more...its her first day,she has every right to behave like that....WHEN I_GOT MINE SHE DIDN'T EAT MY FOOD milk and all FOR THE FIRST DAY BUT BEGAN TO EAT GOLDEN MOURN AND MILK THE NEXT DAY
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Henuell:

From what i_experienced....Calm ur mind the next day she will eat little but the day after she will eat more...its her first day,she has every right to behave like that....WHEN I_GOT MINE SHE DIDN'T EAT MY FOOD milk and all FOR THE FIRST DAY BUT BEGAN TO EAT GOLDEN MOURN AND MILK THE NEXT DAY

Thanks, when did yours start playing?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Henuell(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
alexalexalex:

Thanks, when did yours start playing?
Not playing actually bekas she was scared of leaving my room...but don't worry She will soon begin to play and do other stuffs
pls make a_post her for ur dog..btw pls can i_see her pic
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Businext: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
seunH:
Please sir be patient, let your pups get weaned first, the drug can be excreted through breast milk which your pups would drink.

Please how do I treat fleas on my small goat? It's about one month
Also what can it eat
Thanks

#askSeekknock
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Henuell:

Not playing actually bekas she was scared of leaving my room...but don't worry She will soon begin to play and do other stuffs

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Henuell:

When did you get yours and how old is she? Like she doesn't play till now?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Henuell(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2021
alexalexalex:

When did you get yours and how old is she? Like she doesn't play till now?
Ur dog looks like mine.....I_got her Dec 26th when she was going to 4wks and now she's 8wks give or take....Within the week i_got her,she got used to the environment and began to run around NB.SHE LIKES BALL...SHE NATURALLY LEARNT FETCH....but she's under treatment for parvo virus although she's recovering fast..

how old is urs
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Businext:

Please how do I treat fleas on my small goat? It's about one month
Also what can it eat
Thanks

#askSeekknock
Good morning sir, it's not an issue. You can get oral ivermectin to battle the parasite from inside and fipronil spray from outside & as a preventative measure. Please don't hesitate to update us on any development. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by CommandosKennel: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
seunH:
Okay sir.

But aside the nursing mum, is it advisable for canine use?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Henuell:

Ur dog looks like mine.....I_got her Dec 26th when she was going to 4wks and now she's 8wks give or take....Within the week i_got her,she got used to the environment and began to run around NB.SHE LIKES BALL...SHE NATURALLY LEARNT FETCH....but she's under treatment for parvo virus although she's recovering fast..

how old is urs

Mine is 2months and 2weeks old. Did you deworm your puppy?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
CommandosKennel:
Okay sir.

But aside the nursing mum, is it advisable for canine use?
Of course you can
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
seunH:
Of course you can

Please the puppy is still not active, do I need to deworm her?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
alexalexalex:

Please the puppy is still not active, do I need to deworm her?
How many weeks?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
seunH:
How many weeks?
10weeks old, just got her on Wednesday and she has been dull since then
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by alexalexalex: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
alexalexalex:

Cc;seunH
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
alexalexalex:

10weeks old, just got her on Wednesday and she has been dull since then
You ought to have dewormed and vaccinated her long before. Please do so ASAP !!!
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by TomorrowToday: 7:07am On Feb 07, 2021
seunH:
Of course you can

Okay sir.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Henuell(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
alexalexalex:

Mine is 2months and 2weeks old. Did you deworm your puppy?
ur pup looks twice its actual size for a_10wks old...btw i_dewormed mine when she was 6wks....i_used worming tablet
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2021
alexalexalex:

Cc;seunH
Good morning sir, I saw your post but I chose not to comment because I saw that Henuell had done justice to the question which I totally approve as very correct. As he said, put your mind at rest and follow his instructions, all would be well God willing. Please feel free to ask any further question!!!
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by LordPherule(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2021
Good morning Vet.,
Is it ideal to trim the nails of my fur baby? The nails hurt on body when he plays on me while sitting or laying down.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
LordPherule:
Good morning Vet.,
Is it ideal to trim the nails of my fur baby? The nails hurt on body when he plays on me while sitting or laying down.
Good morning sir, please go ahead, however do it carefully to avoid injury
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by LordPherule(m): 5:16am On Feb 10, 2021
seunH:
Good morning sir, please go ahead, however do it carefully to avoid injury

Thanks, I will.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (52) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.