Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police (27148 Views)

No Political Appointee Will Get Salary Before Pensioners, Civil Servants – Otti / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by orisa37: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is Rubbish. Another Ruga to mess up State Governments' efforts to provide Security for themselves. It's a Subterfuge to scatter Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen to the 36 States. This is Madness,I.e. repeating the same thing over and over again, expecting different result. This Government is surely evil, wicked and unrelenting. You don't employ "ME-GUARDS" for me for my personal protection. I do it myself.
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by kitiborbor(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
I think its a ploy by the government to give room for the Fulani's.
Majority of them would troop in.
Hardly will you see a southerner engaging in a voluntary scheme as sensitive as security.
They are much aware of this.
Then,they would become moles in their various locations.
My thoughts though
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by orisa37: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Is this the outcome of Mr. President's Meeting with The Senate President and The Speaker of The HSE of Rep? Mr. President should be advised and told without equivocation to TAKE HIS HANDS OFF THE INTERNAL SECURITY OF OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES. ON THIS ISSUE, THE GOVERNORS ARE MUCH MORE COMPETENT AND CAPABLE TO HANDLE THEIR STATES SECURITY. MR. PRESIDENT's HANDS ARE VERY DIRTY ON STATE INTERNAL SECURITY MATTERS. TAKE OFF THOSE BLOODY HANDS AND LET US HAVE PEACE IN NIGERIA. THE GOVERNORS ARE YOUR PARTNERS AND NOT YOUR SERVANTS.

1 Like

Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by bigiyaro(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You don’t have to leave your job....the way the volunteers do their work with the FRSC is the way it will work with the police....
If u are a volunteer, u can stumble on crime related scenarios on ur way to work, while coming back. On ur street while chilling on ur balcony.... on sunday when going to church...

U can make it formal and do organized patrols when u are free on a Saturday or sunday evening. It doesn’t necessarily mean u have to leave ur job.....I think it’s a good idea if they can recruit people with high moral codes and good background
forget that talk! people with high moral codes and good background won't want to have anything to do with the average nigerian policeman, we all know about reporting crime to the police in naija, u can quickly become the suspect be you know whats happening, anyway go and report/or confront those cannabis smoking guys down your street, you will know why police men do carry gun, infact las-las the police will not want any high moral code folks coming to block dia 20 naira racketeering.
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
nice way to introduce the herdsmen to communities.
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
bigiyaro:
forget that talk! people with high moral codes and good background won't want to have anything to do with the average nigerian policeman, we all know about reporting crime to the police in naija, u can quickly become the suspect be you know whats happening, anyway go and report/or confront those cannabis smoking guys down your street, you will know why police men do carry gun, infact las-las the police will not want any high moral code folks coming to block dia 20 naira racketeering.

You are a pessimist....good luck in ur future endeavors..
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by bigiyaro(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You are a pessimist....good luck in ur future endeavors..
am a hard core optimist, just being realistic.
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by yeman1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Im just laughing... even those police are being paid buy yet they still extort ppl not to talk about ppl working without pay. How will they cater for themselves and family ?

1 Like

Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by Frederick2017: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
They will not be what? These special constables will be worse than the paid police. Na innocent citizens go suffer am las las.
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by nurusystem(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
it means you are not ready
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by stickle(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Designed to FAIL
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by Aladdin1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
who cursed nigeria with idiotic leaders that are always doomed to fail even when they have good intentions?
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by Legendguru: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Another one
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by arnold123: 1:07am On Feb 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

https://punchng.com/community-policing-fg-constables-wont-get-salary-its-voluntary-police/
this a job for a repented criminal Whose name has been destroyed and isn't able to get a job anymore through out their remaining damn life!
Re: Community Policing: FG Constables Won’t Get Salary, It’s Voluntary – Police by Emekankwoka(m): 1:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Why now?.
All we are saying is that states should establish their own security outfits . And it must be managed by the states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Questions Missing $2.8bn Oil Money During Buhari's Tenure As Minister / Defection: Supreme Court Order Ondo House Of Rep To Vacate Sit. / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.