Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

"If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over (974 Views)

My Guy Girlfriend I Love And I Want To Marry U But I Don't Want To Date U Now / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by MsDoris(f): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2020
"If I Marry u And Cheat, u Must Forgive Me, But If You Cheat Back, Our Marriage Is Over" - Nigerian Man Warns His Future Wife

A young Nigerian man identified as Alex Uchenna has taken to his Facebook account to warn his future wife ahead of time who the boss of their home is.

According to the man who is from the Eastern region of Nigeria, she must forgive him whenever he cheats on her but if she cheats on him, he would send her parking because he paid her bride price, provided her with the basic things including paying the bills and not the other way round.

Uchenna wrote saying;

“If I marry you and I cheat on you, you have no choice than to forgive me but if you cheat back you will reach your father’s house..............

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/if-i-marry-you-and-cheat-you-must.html

What is your own opinion, do you think he is right?

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by jeff1607(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2020
MsDoris:
"If I Marry u And Cheat, u Must Forgive Me, But If You Cheat Back, Our Marriage Is Over" - Nigerian Man Warns His Future Wife

A young Nigerian man identified as Alex Uchenna has taken to his Facebook account to warn his future wife ahead of time who the boss of their home is.

According to the man who is from the Eastern region of Nigeria, she must forgive him whenever he cheats on her but if she cheats on him, he would send her parking because he paid her bride price, provided her with the basic things including paying the bills and not the other way round.

Uchenna wrote saying;

“If I marry you and I cheat on you, you have no choice than to forgive me but if you cheat back you will reach your father’s house..............

See full gist here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/if-i-marry-you-and-cheat-you-must.html

What is your own opinion, do you think he is right?

if you ask me,na who I go ask? the matter wey u talk so e heavy for mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by thorpido(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Depends on the kind of woman he married.He thinks every woman takes nonsense.
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Offpoint: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Wetin offpoint no go see for fiverr and Upwork
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by JasonScoolari: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2020
On behalf of sensible men nationwide, we REJECT this biological mistake called "Alex Uchenna"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by DaInferno(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2020
not all are stupid but the few that are stupid make it look like majority are actually stupid.

it is people like this that make ladies feel all guys are useless

1 Like

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by nlPoster: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
He seems vain.
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by meum: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
If she marries you and cheats on you, you have no choice than to forgive. If you cheat back the marriage is over.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by AstroG: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
It better to be single and be a cheat,than to be a Married man and cheat.

There's dignity in some certain things in Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
He who pays the piper calls the tune
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by MJBOLT: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
he is free to cheat but his wife is not undecided idiots like this should be banned from the internet

1 Like

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
he is free to cheat but his wife is not undecided idiots like this should be banned from the internet
but your master u.bunja believes that a lady should never be forgiven for cheating but a man should be forgiven
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
He who pays the piper calls the tune
you are right.

So if a decide to scrap off bride price and we split bills in half we both pay the piper right?
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Omar09ss(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Their goes the basis why women behaves anyhow. To this f00l now he's made sense or he's funny right?

This is being silly.
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Omar09ss:
Their goes the basis why women behaves anyhow. To this f00l now he's made sense or he's funny right?

This is being silly.
is it that after getting banned you guys add female to your moniker?I have observed this trend
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Omar09ss(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
but your master u.bunja believes that a lady should never be forgiven for cheating but a man should be forgiven
Yes. You know why? Women cheat to get out of a relationship. To men it's all about the sex.
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Omar09ss(f): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
is it that after getting banned you guys add female to your moniker?I have observed this trend

You can get your alternate account banned too once spotted. So to make a difference, you add a female to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by MJBOLT: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
you have started again undecided i have no master

Michellekabod2:
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are right.

So if a decide to scrap off bride price and we split bills in half we both pay the piper right?

that will give you the chance to dictate 30% of the tunegrin
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
that will give you the chance to dictate 30% of the tunegrin
says lostz
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by czarr(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
That's the spirit.
hahahahahahaha......Ewoo!!!...who use sagging boobi slap me?
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
says lostz
You know why a man is in charge?
1. 60% God given rightgrin
2.10% bride price
3.30% bills.

So if you scrape bride price and share bills I am generous to give you 30.
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
That is normal.

Men and women are not the same.
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by Papanwamaikpe: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
On behalf of sensible men nationwide, we REJECT this biological mistake called "Alex Uchenna"
Shut up and speak for yourself!
Re: "If I Marry U & Cheat, U Must 4give Me, But If U Cheat Bak, The Marriage Is Over by nlPoster: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
That idiot there should stop body shaming women.

I really dislike empty headed fools, even if the article itself is dumb.

(1) (Reply)

The Situation I Found Myself In / Please Help!!! / NYSC Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.