Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Situation I Found Myself In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Situation I Found Myself In (999 Views)

If I Can Felt Emotion For Your Situation I Have Something For You / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Situation I Found Myself In by Lightangel65: 5:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Today I went out to buy a drink, as I entered the shop I met two girls kissing each other, . I was like ehm, and they separated in a rush with shame filled faces, I told them I wanted to buy fantastic and she just kept stammering and mistakingly gave me Sprite, it was so funny, I just kept laughing and I didn't pay after all.
I wonder in this epidemic people still do bleeped up things.
Re: The Situation I Found Myself In by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Which situation exactly?

The fact you nor fit carry cane beat them for doing that?

Or the fact you didn’t have the mind to join them?

Or the fact you were given sprite instead of Fanta?

Or is it because you got the sprite for free?

2 Likes

Re: The Situation I Found Myself In by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:40am On Mar 28, 2020
You posted this thing at 5:05am and you said today, all I can think of is that you live in China because China is 7 hours ahead of us

5 Likes

Re: The Situation I Found Myself In by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
You posted this thing at 5:05am and you said today, all I can think of is that you live in China because China is 7 hours ahead of us
be like na coven e for happen.

1 Like

Re: The Situation I Found Myself In by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:
be like na coven e for happen.

Toor
Re: The Situation I Found Myself In by bigiyaro(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2020
this stay at home is firing up brains.
Re: The Situation I Found Myself In by Lightangel65: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2020
stupidity:
Which situation exactly?

The fact you nor fit carry cane beat them for doing that?

Or the fact you didn’t have the mind to join them?

Or the fact you were given sprite instead of Fanta?

Or is it because you got the sprite for free?

What's your point, am not their parents to caution them or am I a cop,

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Bragging Right / Zimbabwe Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online (18+ Video) / Man Who Wants To Have Sex With His Wife Shocked, She Tells Him To Pray For COVID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.