Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name (115740 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by xpmode(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Biodun556:
Nigerians should stop playing politics with insecurity. Whether is a christian or muslim, a criminal is a criminal.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027360245537

So I have 3 Mutual friend with the terrorist.

Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by 77up(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fellow xtians just want to believe that the guy is a xtian even as reality is looking at them.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by muhakeem(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
devilmaycry:

The facebook acct is real and actually an old acct unlike what u typed here....

Not justifying the whole plot ...just correcting u sha
don't mind him, if it's an exam now, that's how he will still rush and fail without observing well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Olam09(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Every thing here is a staged stuff they might have been nursing this thing for like one year to make it perfect and moreover if it's true he might have been contracted to do so by the Muslim elite indeed and his aim at that church is to let them catch him so that it can lead to religion stuff controversy people should use their head sometimes this thing was absolutely planned

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by donprinyo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
What happens when that corper under bokoharam decides to blow up others. Will his name change ? This guy has been brain washed
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by imam07: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kollami007:

What of the cross on his neck. grin grin
So putting a cross on ur neck can suddenly change u to a Christian? Wht kind of reasoning is this.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by NOC1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
U can still edit an existing fbook profile

Brother editing has limit.

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by dawahlarry: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

Those official terrorists called MURIC sent him.

Then went and created a fake Facebook page using a "Christian" name to give the impression christians are now bombers of their own churches!

Silly Islamic terrorists!

I have said it, unless these people are confronted and fought to a decisive end, Nigeria will know no peace under these terrorists.
Even a 2-year old baby shook head at your naked lie. Try again next time. The guy caught is a Christian terrorist. QED

4 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Discombulator: 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Firstly you can change your name on Facebook anytime.
Secondly you can edit an existing account and change every post on it and map out dates and stuff.
Thirdly the fact that they're tryout this hard to prove he's Christian means he is truly a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
mumu the can president killed by boko haram are Christians abi. Why do u Muslims always keep quiet wen boko haram strikes and now u are all shouting on this arrangee terrorist. Why will a guy of that age put wofbi as a place of work in his fbook. It is not reasonable at all. This is one of the sign we should suspect this.

Nate Sam that is his facebook username, he has being active since 2011. Boko Haram kill muslim bow mosque do you have to say to that?

5 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by maxChibuzOr(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are terrorists
IPOB is a terrorist group
Ibo Catholics carried out Ozubulu church shooting in Anambra in 2017
your uncle is a terrorist
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by baakinmagana: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
for me ooh;if all these are fake the guy get parents na so we go hear from them.[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by abbey621(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bunch of kids fighting over names and religion, this is exactly the type of slave mentality that has kept you in the dark for years. Unfortunately I see no hope for Nigerians, the old are wicked and the youth are senseless, 1+1 will never amount to 3....Pity!
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by imam07: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Nate Sam that is his facebook username, he has being active since 2011. Boko Haram kill muslim bow mosque do you have to say to that?
give me your Facebook log in, I will edit it for u.
They should show us the d datethe account was registered. I think this will be clear to us, that is if d texts is not edited by another app.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=alsudan post=86368375]Useless Amateur script. That guys name is Mohammed Nasir Sani. EOD. WAILERS ARE CONFIRMED ZOMBIES.FFK IS YOUR ROLE MODEL.

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
What is stopping the police from uploading his waec certificate, voter ID or national ID
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by LZAA: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
masterP042:
I think something is definitely wrong with our reasoning here in nigeria, okay, let's say he tried to bomb the church, should his name be the bone of contention?
Is this how we should react to a failed terror attack? We didn't even ask his sponsors, his network, how he was recruited into the act, etc. we are just after his name..
This name checking of a thing is a serious sign of tribalism and religious stereotyping. It's frequent here on nairaland. It's holding us as a people back on the way of progress. It shows this country is not really one, the marriage don scatter since 1967, we are just deceiving ourselves.
We should look beyond the tribalism and religious nepotism if we want progress.
No it is not
Christians even the disgruntled ones in NIGERIA do not take up terrorism
Serial killers in the west are usually white males hence the Christian names
I agree with you on one thing tho
The marriage died in 67
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by rOsy247(f): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
The guy just registered on facebook the day preceding his bomb expedition. Hell Rufai, try again later with your propaganda

Look again. Must u guys suspect everything to be foul play?

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kollami007: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
So putting a cross on ur neck can suddenly change u to a Christian? Wht kind of reasoning is this.

So, saying allahu akbar before bombing can suddenly turn you to a Muslim?
Wht kind of reasoning is this?

5 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by semyman: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
People like FFK will still be about unfaced.
What a shameless psychopath

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Razram: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
OK, shouting allahu Akbar too doesn't mean the person is a Muslim too. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by semyman: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
The guy just registered on facebook the day preceding his bomb expedition. Hell Rufai, try again later with your propaganda
Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by olaks4real(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
give me your Facebook log in, I will edit it for u.
They should show us the d datethe account was registered. I think this will be clear to us, that is if d texts is not edited by another app.

And edit my picture to hold microphone and wear cross??

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by imam07: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
NOC1:

Brother editing has limit.
There is always a page u can check on your fbook account which will display the date u registered your Facebook account.
Let them show us this page also to convince us. It is even possible to edit the registered date with an app also.
I want to let them know that whatever manipulation they are doing on the fbook account, everything is reflecting on Mark Zuckerberg Facebook server. They will soon open their yansh to the world.

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Fariq: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
imam07:
So if is an old account can't it be edited? To me, that thing am seeing can't be a bomb. U call that thing a bomb and u see those police handling it with smiles on their faces. This event was arranged. No be Nigeria we dey. Nigeria apc govt that replace Buhari with jubril from Sudan. They can do anything.

What you're saying now is, if that facebook was edited then he is not a Christian terrorist but a Muslim with Bomb.

But if the Facebook profile cannot be edited, then it's an arranged something and what he is holding cannot be bomb.

Don't you see how hypocrite you're?

And if it's not arranged, then you will claim he is mentally unstable.

And if he is medically fit, you will be waiting for revelation that says he is a Christian terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by ojtech8291: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Biodun556:
Nigerians should stop playing politics with insecurity. Whether is a Christian or Muslim, a criminal is a criminal.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027360245537
What are trying to relay? You think people are foolish right? This is how you brainwash your followers up and down. He must have been used against his wish if he is truly Christian. Another shock is not everyone that bear the name Sam that is a Christian. All these gunmen can also point a gun at him and force him to wear the suicide suit. How can you convince me that the suicide bomber is the owner of that Facebook account?
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by modsfucker: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:

A little further research on the Facebook account would have saved you this public embarrassment... It's still not late, go and click on the link, it'd take you straight to his page

5 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Themandator: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
All effort is geared towards proving he is a winners and attended wofbi.

He used his gce result to seek admission into wofbi ba
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by masterP042(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
jaxxy:

U need to know how to read inbtwn and underneath the lines when u have a very unsual and sinister plot. U still don’t understand what is going on here yet.
All these debate about name or tribe or religion is just like chasing shadows. If we don't ask intelligent and rational questions, in order to solve the issue and also be proactive about subsequent issues we are just wasting our time. By now in saner climes, his accomplices would have been arrested, Their cell or hideout discovered etc. I don't like the way we treat or approach issues here in nigeria, with kid gloves. That's how boko haram was bred into a dangerous beast it is today. We don't take good proactive measures.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by EdiskyHarry: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
nice script by the Islamic terrorists religion
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by festus2001: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
The killings of Christians is becoming high everyday in Nigeria. I pray God will deliver us from this terrorist in Jesus name.

Christ is our strength and we will conquer in Jesus name.

GOD bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.