Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport (46309 Views)

US Customs Seizes $15,860 Undeclared Cash From Nigerian Couple / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Customs Seizes Range Rover & Other Cars In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
They want to unravel the identity of the owner of the abandoned Money. They want to treat this case as a lost and found property. If the owner is a Governor will they unravel his identity.
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Osidazz19: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

Nigeria doesn't have money.

The little we make as a country is oftentimes cornered by a select few, giving the illusion of wealth.

Nigeria is a broke ass country when you compare what it makes with the population. Poor is an understatement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Dididrumz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
N2.9Billion nk be small money ohhh
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by seborrhic: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
As usual it would turn out to be a legitimate cash transfer;just some incompetent and overzealous custom trying to shore up the image of the customs.
Who transports $8million in cash without proper documentation.
Just watch as the customs tries to save face,just like d effcc did
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by NGRsenate: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
helinues:
$8m ? That's almost N3bn

Definitely money laundering

Tah, when you could move more than that without a trace with E-currency

Some people wey dey see all this money no dey actually get sense if you check am well

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Commentor: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Osidazz19:

Nigeria is a broke ass country when you compare what it makes with the population. Poor is an understatement.

It's a shame we find graduates in Nigeria who cannot compute.

180 million people who produce next to nothing but wake up night and day fighting over politics and oil.

Bo sense of ingenuity, research, logic or invention.

Just talking everyday, waiting for 'government' or God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by MayenKudi: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
God when?? See people dey waka with money like it's nothing
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Supernatural28(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hmm, okay.
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by AFONJACOW(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Can someone please remind me what happened to money they discovered in Ikoyi tower We are stupidly too forgetful

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Trutherme: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
The owner of the money will get it back but it will not be complete.
That's why Nigeria is rated as one of the most corrupt Countries in the world undecided

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Neoteny(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oh so that's where i forgot my $8m.....
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Hotspotbro(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
1 is doing hand like pastor whey dey give blessing.
2.dey look am Like say'oh God,if i fit grab that money my own don better niyen
3.dey look like poverty stricken person.
X. Could be the owner of the loot.

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by chukwumzurum(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Let them share it to all us...
Nigeria is about 2hundred million, so everyone in the country gets 15naira each..
Atleast it's something..

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Holorunfemmy(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
How den take know the amount of money wey dey in a sealed paper?.. I suspect Saka..@DeyAreTryingToFrameSomethingUp
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by GamalNasser: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
He knows the money belongs to a bank or bureau de change but just wants to stimulate zombies as usual
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by seanWetchen: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
helinues:
$8m ? That's almost N3bn

Definitely money laundering

Tah, when you could move more than that without a trace with E-currency

If you know you know!�
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Osidazz19: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Commentor:

It's a shame we find graduates in Nigeria who cannot compute.

180 million people who produce next to nothing but wake up night and day fighting over politics and oil.

Bo sense of ingenuity, research, logic or invention.

Just talking everyday, waiting for 'government' or God.

Perfectly stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Smiles000: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Naija shocked
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by maasoap(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
osuofia2:

ARE YOU AMONG THE ZOMBIES? INSTEAD OF YOU TO ANSWER THE QUESTION OF WHERE IS THE EARLIER SEIZED CASH FROM OSBORNE AND THE REST, AS USUAL YOU CAME FOR DEFENSE, WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE SEIZED CASH OR NA MONEY CARRY ITSELF WAKA GO AIRPORT?

You are the doubting Thomas who needs answers, you should be the one asking around now.
BTW: this is not about defending anyone, it's about telling you to choose your words carefully
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by orisa37: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Please check the genuineness of the currency and report
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Reggaeboy: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Check my stamp
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Tears of joy don finish me on top another person loot embarassed

Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by 12345baba(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Our common wealth
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Pedrotina11: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
He no go better for this country....see money...brown envelope I no need brown envelope to move that money...
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Novaccines: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Olukat(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Osidazz19:

Seriously, you need this tiny inconsequential story to divert the attention of the whole country from the nabbed Christian terrorist?
I'm sure you belong in the gang of the dumb asses who claimed Buhari is Jubril from Sudan.

Pls buy or borrow some sense.

Do I need to tell you no CHRISTIAN had strapped a suicide vest on his chest yet protecting his uncircumcised dangling JT!
screaming for blood thirsty whatever before detonating it? You and your terrorist parasites need sense!
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Osidazz19: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Olukat:

Do I need to tell you no CHRISTIAN had strapped a suicide vest on his chest yet protecting his uncircumcised dangling JT!
screaming for blood thirsty whatever before detonating it? You and your terrorist parasites need sense!

Warped reasoning of a brainwashed nuisance. STFU and get LOST.
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Charly68: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nigeria is a huge joke
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by osuofia2(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:

Una go just dey talk anyhow, the seized Ikoyi money has being deposited to the Central Bank after Federal High Court ordered it forfiture, and what ever goes to the consolidated account is shared by FG State and LGA.. do you guys want them to take the money to market and start sharing it or what
PLS WHO WAS THE OWNER OF THE MONEY?
Re: Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bullion van man comes to mind.
Just one million dollars is enough to settle me forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery In First Bank Ondo: 15 Killed (Photo) / Missing Person - Chika Nzenwa - From Port Harcourt To Lagos (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Christians In Southern Kaduna, Kill 12 (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.