Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610047 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NoTimeZone(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
I hope an actual COVID vaccine lasts longer than vaccine optimism.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 3:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
$boxl sky rocketing

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
$boxl sky rocketing

You are spot on. $BOXL is a diamond with its new Samsung deal. $BOXL is a leading provider of interactive solutions for online education and should benefit in this "new normal" period necessitated by the covid-19 pandemic.

$ZVO is similar to $BOXL, while $ELVT also excite me. I have both $ZVO and $ELVT in my portfolio and would pick up some $BOXL. As always, due diligence is required before investing.

Bonne chance!!!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys, I can't find GPay option on Trading 212.

Am I missing something please?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
You won’t see it on the app.
Tobex4realTobex234:
Hi guys, I can't find GPay option on Trading 212.

Am I missing something please?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
I had my eyes on these two stocks $ACB (Aurora Cannabis) and $APHA (Aphria), which are into medicinal cannabis production and were deep in merger talks. However, the merger fell through due to disagreements on which of them would run the new company, with regards to Executive/Mgt positions. Their merger would have created a clear Market leader in medicinal cannabis production.

$APHA is the better managed and more profitable of the two companies though and hold greater long term prospects. Not a recommendation to buy. DD required as always.

Bonne chance!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:

Apaet from international passport, which other means can one verify his identity?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Unfortunately no other means
Penboy:

Apaet from international passport, which other means can one verify his identity?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bulespephilo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:

Please how long does it take for payments to go through. It keeps switching between "waiting for Google pay payment" and "next".
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
You will be credited immediately.
It’s instant
bulespephilo:

Please how long does it take for payments to go through. It keeps switching between "waiting for Google pay payment" and "next".
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bulespephilo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You will be credited immediately.
It’s instant
Okay. Thanks a lot
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sonnie10: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
tommieen:
You can now open corporate trading accounts on Trove

A Trove Account for Businesses

Power up your business with the Trove Account for Businesses, a versatile brokerage account offering comprehensive trading and cash management features to help you manage your operation’s finances. This account is intended for legal or professional corporations and professional associations.

Business accounts can be opened for trusts, limited liability companies, small businesses in general, and also for investment clubs.

Account features

Wide range of investment offerings : Stocks, bonds, and tons of other securities; more than 10,000 securities
Access to the NYSE, NASDAQ + other exchanges

Support and guidance : Access to knowledgeable representatives

Powerful research and tools. Research from more than 4 providers

Advanced trading platform and tools for Active Traders

Many easy ways to deposit money in your account, including transferring funds from your bank, direct deposit and more.

To learn about the different business accounts above, then reach out to austin@troveapp.co or blessing@troveapp.co or call +2349077132746 to open an account today.!!

The major reasons why people open corporate account is not even included here. Some of which are Option trading and trading on margins. Corporate customers should be able to use leverage provided by the platform.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
hancock:

Can someone else confirm these queries
I sent Trove an email concerning this and their reply below

Hello ********
Dividends are paid into your wallet when the company declares their dividends, which is usually yearly. It isn't up to Trove to decide that. Also not all stocks pay dividends. So please make sure to do your research before investing in a stock.

Yes. I received Dangote sugar div in my wallet.

Also, they don't determine who pays and when they pay dividend. To know when a company will pay and how much, you'd have to follow their news and submissions to NSE.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
cry

The guy failed in his wicked projection.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Vitra: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please what is CFD and how does it apply to trading stocks on Trading 212? Can someone explain it in simple terms? And has anyone tried using GTB with Trading 212? What was the rate? Thank you.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Stay away from CFD is you’re not a pro.
Unfortunately gtb does not work.
Vitra:
Please what is CFD and how does it apply to trading stocks on Trading 212? Can someone explain it in simple terms? And has anyone tried using GTB with Trading 212? What was the rate? Thank you.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sonnie10: 4:42am On Jul 17, 2020
InaNla:

The guy failed in his wicked projection.

He always wins at the end of the day. Like the saying here, patience is the watchword.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NoTimeZone(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Skymoore1004:
My Zenith Bank MasterCard stopped working on Trading212, kept getting the response "checkout failed" even though I had more than twice the amount I was trying to deposit. What do you think may be the problem?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NoTimeZone(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Me wondering why airline stocks are soaring amid the coronavirus

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2020
NoTimeZone:
My Zenith Bank MasterCard stopped working on Trading212, kept getting the response "checkout failed" even though I had more than twice the amount I was trying to deposit. What do you think may be the problem?

I am having similar problem since yesterday. Even for smaller amount. FBN Card.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2020
You have to use gpay
Also note that there’s a $500 monthly limit
NoTimeZone:
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NoTimeZone(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You have to use gpay
Okay, I've deposited more than $500 though. Is $500 Zenith Bank's limit per month or Google Pay imposed limit?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Zenith & some other banks.
Since March 2020
NoTimeZone:
Okay, I've deposit more than $500 though. Is $500 Zenith Bank's limit per month or Google Pay imposed limit?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Vitra: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Skymoore1004:

So Trading 212 is all about CFD? Can't I just simply buy stocks on it like with Bamboo, Chaka, etc?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
There an invest account & CFD.
Kindly check their website
Vitra:

So Trading 212 is all about CFD? Can't I just simply buy stocks on it like with Bamboo, Chaka, etc?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2020
$nvax all the way
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by clevybrown(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Have u heard of Chymall? It's a new online retail investment shop where u order their product and also ask them to sell for u, ur profit comes with ur investment capital after every 10 days with an additional free product of what u ordered for sent to u... The profit is mouthwatering. They are legally registered with the Nigerian government. Click their link below and find out this awesome experience urself, it's the best ever. Am personally gaining nothing by sharing this with u, so just call this number (08135988758) and thank me later.
https://chymall.net/

For a better understanding of how it works, just Google Sairui mall or http://sairuimall.iqworldgroup.com/wp/
After trying this out and u start enjoying the awesome profit that comes with it, u will never want to tie down ur money in the bank again.
Always remember to thank me later.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Skymoore1004:
You have to use gpay

only $500?

This people are very wicked oooo shocked shocked shocked

No wonder am getting error messages. I will find way round that surely... wink

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Try other debit cards but note that different banks charge you at their own exchange rate!
Eg: I have euro domination with T212.
Zenith charged me at 440.
Fidelity 530
Access 526 for the same amount of €.

The $500 monthly cap is from CBN not the banks.
Although some offer $1000 cap but at high rate.
Nigeria sucks I know
InaNla:

only $500?

This people are very wicked oooo shocked shocked shocked

No wonder am getting error messages. I will find way round that surely... wink
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 11:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Get out of here
clevybrown:
Have u heard of Chymall? It's a new online retail investment shop where u order their product and also ask them to sell for u, ur profit comes with ur investment capital after every 10 days with an additional free product of what u ordered for sent to u... The profit is mouthwatering. They are legally registered with the Nigerian government. Click their link below and find out this awesome experience urself, it's the best ever. Am personally gaining nothing by sharing this with u, so just call this number (08135988758) and thank me later.
https://chymall.net/

For a better understanding of how it works, just Google Sairui mall or http://sairuimall.iqworldgroup.com/wp/
After trying this out and u start enjoying the awesome profit that comes with it, u will never want to tie down ur money in the bank again.
Always remember to thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Great efforts here bro in explaining things.

God bless you sir.

Skymoore1004:
Try other debit cards but note that different banks charge you at their own exchange rate!
Eg: I have euro domination with T212.
Zenith charged me at 440.
Fidelity 530
Access 526 for the same amount of €.

The $500 monthly cap is from CBN not the banks.
Although some offer $1000 cap but at high rate.
Nigeria sucks I know

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
$APDN cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: CircleOfWilis and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.