Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (609414 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Plutonium(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Coolcash1:
Shorted $TSLA today and made decent profit.

Any way stocks move, money will be made.

Which platform are you using?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2020
lmm4real:
I have been painfully averaging down on my JB for a while now. From 27+ am now at 22+ and honestly I done they tire lol. Abeg any advise and any new on their Bonus offer.
Cc CP, Mcy56
I learnt JB already credited the issued bonuses, try and contact your broker to sort it out, they'll credit your portfolio with your quantity, I blvd this will also bring down your cost price.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lmm4real: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mcy56:

I learnt JB already credited the issued bonuses, try and contact your broker to sort it out, they'll credit your portfolio with your quantity, I blvd this will also bring down your cost price.

Thank you madam, Morgan no credit me o. Make I find their mail and send them a message.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lilosh: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Good faith violation is a thing in trading tbh but very apparent in ALL the Nigerian apps. Unfortunately some do not give you a warning or notify you. Kindly withdraw your money, port to Trading212 and enjoy seamless trading smiley
Heard trading 212 requires international passport and I don't have that. Doing international passport is another is money on it own. I'll probably just settle for trove. I just registered this morning on both trove and trading 212.
thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lilosh: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
lafuria1:

Good faith violation is also in bamboo.

A practical example of good faith violation, you buy apple shares worth 1000 dollars, after a period, you sell the apple shares and get 1200, immediately ie same day, you buy Tesla with the 1200, and for some reason you decide you don't want Tesla shares, the fintech are saying that you CAN'T sell the Tesla shares immediately untill after 2 days, if you do, that's a violation

In the past that 1200 you got from selling apple shares won't be available for use until after two days, people complained and the fintech solution was to come up with the good faith violation policy.

But to clarify the Penalty after 3 violations, in bamboo, you will be restricted from trading with Unsettled cash for a period of 90days. You can make deposit and trade, wait for the cash to settle and trade
Thanks so much. You simplified the explanation. We learn new stuffs everyday. Now I know so I'll be planning ahead so as not to get caught in this again. I'll probably sell all my shares when the price looks nice and move to either trove or Bamboo. Can't move to trading 212 cos of lack of intl passport.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lilosh: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Trading 212 is asking for tax id. Should I put my national ID number or bvn
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
lmm4real:

Thank you madam, Morgan no credit me o. Make I find their mail and send them a message.
Send them mail, sometimes those bonus issues don't add automatically, don't know why this is so......but it would have already reflected in your CSCS statement.
Let them reconcile your CSCS quantities with your portfolio.

Also, since the bonus issue has been added, JB might likely not fall much lower than current price. If Q3 result is good, then it might start inching up small small and also move with general bull.....should any occur in the market. Try and check Q2 result to see if its fair/good too.
Cheers!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yinbanjonic(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mcy56:

Send them mail, sometimes those bonus issues don't add automatically, don't know why this is so......but it would have already reflected in your CSCS statement.

Also, since the bonus issue has been added, JB might likely not fall much lower than current price. If Q3 result is good, then it might start inching up small small and also move with general bull.....should any occur in the market. Try and check Q2 result to see if its fair/good too.
Cheers!
Abeg which one is JB?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lilosh:

Heard trading 212 requires international passport and I don't have that. Doing international passport is another is money on it own. I'll probably just settle for trove. I just registered this morning on both trove and trading 212.
thanks

You can try out Etoro
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by megamart247(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

Abeg which one is JB?

JET BLUE Airways

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PETERiCHY(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
lafuria1:
STOCK ALERT

SNOWFLAKE

$SNOW

Snowflake will be listing in the New York stock market today. It's a cloud based data company, there is so much hype about it, projected to produce the biggest intial public offer in US history for a software company. They are worth checking out.

Check link below for more information

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/snowflake-ipo-five-things-to-know-about-the-berkshire-backed-company-as-it-heads-for-record-software-offering-11600182459

SNOW FLAKES already sitting on over 51% profit

BARGAIN HUNTERS WATCH that SPACE!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lilosh: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
PETERiCHY:

SNOW FLAKES already sitting on over 51% profit
BARGAIN HUNTERS WATCH that SPACE!
e no even de trove or chaka to buy yet
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
$PEIX almost 30% gain today and 63% since alerted in earlier post below on 28th August. Waiting PAYtiently for $AVGR to follow suit.

Not a recommendation. As usual, DD is required before investing in any stock.

Jayjaycee18:
Expecting mid to long term huge runs from these 2 penny stocks $AVGR and $PEIX.

1. $AVGR ($0.49 yesterday, but -2.53% pre-market today): Coy submitted 3 medical patents, which are awaiting the US FDA's approval. These patents are unique with addressable annual market of $400 million. Current analyst's price target is $1.50.

2. $PEIX ($3.80 yesterday, but now 14% up pre-market at $4.32): Tried buying this stock thrice when it was trading at $1+ but failed due to it being closed for trading during it's recapitalization. This coy is a huge market leader of ethanol production and declared first quarterly profits in the last 3 years due to sustained huge demand of ethanol for hand sanitizers. With Covid-19 pandemic not likely to go away any time soon, expect upcoming earnings to be a blowout. From my analysis, this stock locks like a "multibagger".

As always, DD is required before buying any stock(s).

Disclosure: I started buying the aforementioned stocks yesterday and will keep averaging down on dips.

Bonne chance!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PETERiCHY(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lilosh:

1)Get a valid INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,.

2)Get a valid BANK STATEMENT

3)Register with TRADING 212 platform

4)if your account is ACTIVATED then you will have access to TRADE online with ZERO COMMISSION over 3000 International Stocks and 442 ETFs ranging from countries like US. UK GERMANY. NETHERLAND. FRANCE. SWITZERL AND SPAIN.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE! cool

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Okewa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=PETERiCHY post=93994912]

4)if your account is ACTIVATED then you will have access to TRADE online with ZERO COMMISSION over 3000 International Stocks and 442 ETFs ranging from countries like US. UK GERMANY. NETHERLAND. FRANCE. SWITZERL AND SPAIN.
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE! cool[/quote. DOES IT MEAN THAT THOSE USING THE TRAIDING 212 GOT THE SNOWFLAKES SHARES AND EARLIER AND CHEAPER?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lilosh: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=Okewa post=93996462][/quote] nahh, not really though I think it opened at around 265 . Definitely below that now

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by BLAQBOYFLY(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
I've been telling them this since forever! The advantages of platforms like Trading212 over chaka or whatever is boundless. This is one of many IPO's poised to launch this year & i think Airbnb are a part of them. you won't see these on chaka & co for a while. JFROG was another IPO today but Snowflake outshined them.
PETERiCHY:

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE! cool

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
megamart247:

JET BLUE Airways
Thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by anjilgreat(f): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

Thanks

They were actually referring to Julius Berger shares in the NSE.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
$ABUS ($2.90): I'm comfortably sitting in "a bus" with relatively affordable fare (share price) and high probability that the driver(s) would safely take all passengers (shareholders) to their choosen destinations.
In fact, even if one bus driver (i.e. LNP patent for covid-19 vaccine delivery for $PFE/$BNTX, $MRNA etc.) gets sleepy/tired, the next driver (potential Hepatitis B - HBV drug cure) would take over at the next bus stop and the journey continues till one alights at final (target price) bus stop.

Not a recommendation. As usual, DD is required before investing in any stock(s).

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 4:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Jotrade:
Add CNK and SIX to the list. I swing AMC last week when the price was 5.19
I Somen of my current swing position
SIX swing August 26 when the price was $20.43(150 shares)
AMC swing August 26 for $5.19(700 shares)
KPTI swing August 27 price $14.02(300 shares)
EPZM swing Sep 02 price $12.57(300 shares)
DKNG swing Sep 04 price $36.43(100 shares)
FCX swing August 12 price $13.96(200 shares)
MGI Swing Sep 08 price $2.87(6000 shares)
CYH swing Sep 08 price $4.66(1000 shares)
APRN swing August 21 price $ 8.02(200 shares)
I started this account January 6 this yrs with $25k and I have not redraw from the account yet. My best trade was CRVS I swing 7000 shares on June 30 for $2.71 and sold on June 07 when the price was $6. 29. Why my big loss was AIHS swing 3000 shares on July 10 for $1.37 and sold on July 13 for $1.13.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by deept(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Jotrade:
I Somen of my current swing position
SIX swing August 26 when the price was $20.43(150 shares)
AMC swing August 26 for $5.19(700 shares)
KPTI swing August 27 price $14.02(300 shares)
EPZM swing Sep 02 price $12.57(300 shares)
DKNG swing Sep 04 price $36.43(100 shares)
FCX swing August 12 price $13.96(200 shares)
MGI Swing Sep 08 price $2.87(6000 shares)
CYH swing Sep 08 price $4.66(1000 shares)
APRN swing August 21 price $ 8.02(200 shares)
I started this account January 6 this yrs with $25k and I have not redraw from the account yet. My best trade was CRVS I swing 7000 shares on June 30 for $2.71 and sold on June 07 when the price was $6. 29. Why my big loss was AIHS swing 3000 shares on July 10 for $1.37 and sold on July 13 for $1.13.

Jotrade,

What is your strategy? How do you pick the companies to trade?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mcy56(f): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

Abeg which one is JB?
Julius Berger
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2020
$NAK share price ($0.96 now) going parabolic (39%+ gain) in leaked premarket news of potential regulatory approval of the controversial Pebble mines situated close to Alaskas fishing waters. Pebble mines is regarded as the most lucrative in the world with huge deposits of copper, gold rhenium (used in military aircrafts) etc.
DT sees this as a potential election play and wants to limit influence of China in the precious metals market and he already tweeted about it. DCF models by various analysts see long term price target btw $11 and $24.

Not a recommendation to buy. As usual, DD is required before buying any stock(s).

Disclosure: I accumulated this stock and had to hang on to it in spite of many dips, while all the regulatory reviews where ongoing with potential risk of $NAK not getting the required approval to proceed and share price going south.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please gurus in the house.

I was having this conversation with someone and I want to get clarified.

Does banks sell dollars to individuals?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lilosh: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Penboy:
Please gurus in the house.

I was having this conversation with someone and I want to get clarified.

Does banks sell dollars to individuals?
No, they don't. You have to go through black market I guess like BDC However you can deposit your dollars to your dom account in the bank
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by castrokins(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
It's On Chaka

Lilosh:

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lilosh: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
castrokins:
It's On Chaka

it wasn't at the time of my post. it even came on chaka an hour after it was shown on trove

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lmm4real: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Cheers!

Am not sure their Q3 is out, the bonus has been credited cheesy I intend to hold JB for long.
Thank you.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mcy56(f): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
lmm4real:

Am not sure their Q3 is out, the bonus has been credited cheesy I intend to hold JB for long.
Thank you.
Good it's been sorted. cool
Q3 is not out, I know.
Just saying when it comes out and impressive, the share price will not fall lower than current price again........but in position to move up from there.
JB is good for long term.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mcy56:

Julius Berger
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.