Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (611660 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kemicalreact: 2:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Jotrade:
Red day
Damn, which app is that?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 3:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Finviz
kemicalreact:
Damn, which app is that?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Why?
4Play:

I am not sure buying through Trove will give you access to dividends. Chaka will definitely.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2020
OakPearl:

That's an early dividend of $0.37/share in 24 hours...breathtaking!!!
Wow! cool

Hello bro,
Will trading212 give me access to dividend?.
What happens when dividend is paid using trading212 with regards to 30% withholding tax by US govt?
Will trading212 deduct the tax before crediting the dividend amount?
Pls guide me on this.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2020
4Play:

I am not sure buying through Trove will give you access to dividends. Chaka will definitely.

Hello bro,
What happens when dividend is paid using trading212 with regards to 30% withholding tax by US govt?
Pls guide me on this.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by steemlord: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2020
talk2tonie:

Hello bro,
Pls guide me on this.

vital questions, can anyone kindly provide answers
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2020
talk2tonie:

Hello bro,
Pls guide me on this.

YES! To all your questions.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2020
InaNla:

YES! To all your questions.

Thank you very much. Which is invesco is this?
Is it invesco s&p 500 high dividend low volatility usd?
Pls respond as I have been searching for it on the trading212 platform.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2020
talk2tonie:

Thank you very much. Which is invesco is this?
Is it invesco s&p 500 high dividend low volatility usd?
Pls respond as I have been searching for it on the trading212 platform.

IVZ, Invesco Ltd., NYSE

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2020
InaNla:

IVZ, Invesco Ltd., NYSE

Ok. thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
DAILY SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS
NASDAQ is entering a slowdown phase as we move towards the election period. For now China holds the ace. Low demand for oil and rising Covid is a big concern. However, we see opportunities in Covid, Internet stocks and if oil demand continues to go down, need for storage tankers will come up again (but on the tanker side things are risky as it is a sector that lacks long term growth, only good for dividend)

On the local scene, market is in a range probability of fall in market will not be ruled out. See some of our forecasts below: Dangcem/MTN expected results for 30 September 2020.

We still keep our watch list in view.

Our portfolios are designed to buy at blood in the street point and thus will require small stop loss. For more ideas visit our twitter page or send mail to 2002@gmail.com
Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Leezah:
Why?

Trove will give you access to your dividend. It will hit your wallet nearly the following day it is declared and you can withdraw into your Naira account immediately without any problem whatsoever.

Earlier in this forum I wrote how I got my dividend for FRO. It was from Trove!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Thank you.
yok:

Trove will give you access to your dividend. It will hit your wallet nearly the following day it is declared and you can withdraw into your Naira account immediately without any problem whatsoever.

Earlier in this forum I wrote how I got my dividend for FRO. It was from Trove!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Leezah:
Good morning OakPearl

I have read from page 1 to this current page. I don't understand the NSE so I decided to join US stock market because divided are paid quarterly or monthly.

I have downloaded the trove app , done KYC.

Please I just have =N=10,000 to invest

What stocks are good to buy?
Should I grow my money or invest in dividend paying stock?

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Sorry I was unable to respond on time as I discovered I was banned by nairaland bot.
It is very impressive to know you have read the entire thread...wow! cool
Congratulations on that milestone.
You have successfully armed yourself with the basic realities needed for the next step.

You can start with what you have, which is about $20.
While trying to grow more capital, your initial N10,000 equivalent invested will be working tirelessly for you also.

Considering your initial capital, good penny stocks which can be referred to as Value Stocks should be a good start. Dividends will not make much sense as your capital is small, so you should aim for capital appreciation.
With the resent wave of covid-19 in US and Europe, Pacific Ethanol $PEIX ($7.92) may just be ready to cross the $10 mark.
You need patience, patience, patience as you begin.
Welcome to the club.
Happy investing!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Leezah:
Good morning OakPearl

I have read from page 1 to this current page. I don't understand the NSE so I decided to join US stock market because divided are paid quarterly or monthly.

I have downloaded the trove app , done KYC.

Please I just have =N=10,000 to invest

What stocks are good to buy?
Should I grow my money or invest in dividend paying stock?

Thank you for your anticipated response.

This penny stock will be nice for a start.
Staffing 360 Solutions Inc. $STAF closed at $1.30 yesterday.
If you can time your entry at $1.30 and below, a 15% to 30% quick gain is possible.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
talk2tonie:

Hello bro,
Pls guide me on this.

All yes as confirmed by our very own InaNla.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
I have got to say Pfizer has been one of the most underwhelming stock in my portfolio.
With all the promises of a great performance based on the covid-19 vaccine it is working on, it just keeps lazying around like there is nothing to look forward to.

Dear Pfizer, if you are waiting for me to sell so you can fly away, you miss road. angry
Nonesense! Mcheeeew!!! grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
OakPearl:

All yes as confirmed by our very own InaNla.

Many thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yuzxy: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2020
I learnt something called the TEA framework for trading.
T= trend (macd,rsi,adx)
E=entry point (engulfing,shooting star/hammer, morning, evening star, gravestone/dragonfly doji,tweezertop/bottom)
A=resistance/support level.
I need your input or modifications on it.
I plan to transfer my money from nse to foreign stock and plan on 10%gain+ every month.
I need also recommendation of solid penny stocks for trading/capital appreciation.
Oakpearl etc.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2020
DAILY SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS
NASDAQ Premarket is looking very bearish today, we need to brace up for a lot of red candles. Not a time to panic, but to avoid unnecessary risk taking. We can take the time to plan for our trades for next week once the election is over, we will know that stimulus will follow and fight with Covid continues. This is a time to plan how we can better our trades and learnt that sometimes we have to wait for the right entry points.

On the local scene, market trading is a range, but we should avoid buying stock at close to resistance point and take this opened window to sell some of our dad trades!!!

We still keep our watch list in view.

Our portfolios are designed to buy at blood in the street point and thus will require small stop loss. For more ideas visit our twitter page or send mail to 2002@gmail.com

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
MTN NIGERIA'S PAT AND OUR FORECAST- VERY CLOSE, WHAT WILL CAVERTON SHOW FOR 30 SEPT 2020
Did you notice our forecast of yesterday and MTN's actual PAT? Very close.

Tomorrow we will reveal what the expected PAT for Caverton should look like.

Imagine having these figures with you 3 or 4 month in advance, the final result will be like "Old News". this why we rely on subscription to Target Technical Analysis.

Okay do not let us wait for tomorrow let us see forecast September 2020 result for Caverton Group today?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Another red day looming?!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jerry59: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yuzxy:
I learnt something called the TEA framework for trading.
T= trend (macd,rsi,adx)
E=entry point (engulfing,shooting star/hammer, morning, evening star, gravestone/dragonfly doji,tweezertop/bottom)
A=resistance/support level.
I need your input or modifications on it.
I plan to transfer my money from nse to foreign stock and plan on 10%gain+ every month.
I need also recommendation of solid penny stocks for trading/capital appreciation.
Oakpearl etc.
i see you’re following Rayner Teo grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
It's a red day.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by drskyfly007(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
October in USA election years is typically pretty rough for investors..Trade carefully
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DexterousOne(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blood
Bloodshed
Bloodbath

These are the only words I can use to describe the current situation
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys,

Pls help me with this, I want to buy apple share but I do not want to spend $112 on it. Is there any disadvantage if I buy in value from trading212; say $65 value?.

I guess this is called fractional shares. how does this work?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
The market is basically reacting to the current covid-19 cases spiralling back up in the US and Europe.

I hear France has activated a nationwide lock down.
Oil price is tanking as result of excess storage in the US.

All of these reminds me of February/March 2020 covid-inspired crash.

Just as with every storm there is a silver lining, this current trend if it continues, could offer a fantastic opportunity to bargain-hunt on very good stocks if they come too low.

The normal challenge then would be that there is no liquidity to fund new purchases.
Na wa.

N/B: If you invested for long term in good stocks, there is no need selling at huge losses. These are also times to buy good dividend stocks at a very high dividend yield as a result of undervaluation by current market sentiment.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
talk2tonie:
Hello guys,

Pls help me with this, I want to buy apple share but I do not want to spend $112 on it. Is there any disadvantage if I buy in value from trading212; say $65 value?.

I guess this is called fractional shares. how does this work?

There is no disadvantage for buying fractional shares on T212.
Just type in the quantity of shares your money can buy and thats it.
At current market price, $65 should buy you about 0.59 shares of Apple.
You may want to hold on and see what direction the market chooses to take full advantage of a further price reduction.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Third red day in a role

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
OakPearl:

There is no disadvantage for buying fractional shares on T212.
Just type in the quantity of shares your money can buy and thats it.
At current market price, $65 should buy you about 0.59 shares of Apple.
You may want to hold on and see what direction the market chooses to take full advantage of a further price reduction.

Thank you very much.
The US stock market is very broad unlike our own NSE, and sometimes it is very difficult researching for stocks to buy. Could you pls share some good stocks to enable me narrow down my search and due diligence.
Many thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2020
I missed out on PINS because of no money, had it on my watchlist for over a month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50