Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (611715 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuhusna1: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jumia is on fire
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
abuhusna1:
Jumia is on fire

How do you mean, please?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
YerYer:

"Get two stocks for free up to $1400." The keyword is "up to"; they like using that term to attract more eyeballs and lure people to sign up. One of the brokerage I use also offers 1 free stock upon registration; their pitch is something like "how does it feel getting 1 free stock of TSLA, AAPL or DIS? but I received a $1.20 stock instead. So with Webull you can receive 2 free stocks from $1 -$1400. It's still a nice gesture though, they aren't obligated to give out anything for free; but they are also making money off you.

Lolz grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuhusna1: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
1kinggy:

How do you mean, please?
It was gaining on nyse as at that time
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuabdullah: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Zoom shed off $19 today; really painful.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OluwatobiMayowa: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sir OakPearl,

Please does Trove process sell orders instantly. I'm tired of Bamboo, those guys are snails.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:35am On Mar 25, 2020
OluwatobiMayowa:
Sir OakPearl,

Please does Trove process sell orders instantly. I'm tired of Bamboo, those guys are snails.

Yes they do sir except there is system glitch.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hottdawgg: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2020
FedEx is on the up guys. Its a stock to watch. It's defying the ups and downs of the corona
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Mstaiwoabby: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Hello people,

Please I want you people to teach me this stock thing. I have interest in it but I don’t know much about it. I really want to make good use of this idle time but I don’t know where to start from. I have read this thread from the beginning but I don’t seem to understand. Please help a sister, I want to make money while staying at home for this covid19.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2020
Mstaiwoabby:
Hello people,

Please I want you people to teach me this stock thing. I have interest in it but I don’t know much about it. I really want to make good use of this idle time but I don’t know where to start from. I have read this thread from the beginning but I don’t seem to understand. Please help a sister, I want to make money while staying at home for this covid19.

Read some basics on www. Investopedia. Com

And www. Investing. Com

Then come back with some specific questions
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Bengurion1: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2020
People,

Stocks are making a comeback and the gains seem strong.
Will it be sustained?
Any suggestions on new purchases?

Yeryer
Oakpearl
abuhusna1

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Hottdawgg:
FedEx is on the up guys. Its a stock to watch. It's defying the ups and downs of the corona

Without a doubt.
They are amongst companies in the essential services category.
They should soar at this time as more deals awaits them due to the social distancing advisory.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2020
1kinggy:

Read some basics on www. Investopedia. Com

And www. Investing. Com

Then come back with some specific questions

Seconded.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tabuse20: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2020
I follow these websites/blogs too.
www.marketwatch.com
www.motleyfool.com
www.tradingview.com

Still a learner though...

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Bengurion1:

People,

Will it be sustained?

Yeryer
Oakpearl
abuhusna1

It's an expected outcome due to the $2 trillion stimulus agreement between the White House and Senate. A bail out measure to try to stabilise the slide caused by covid-19 in the economy.

In my honest opinion, this is best for short term trading. Long term investors can cherry-pick bargain stocks and wait the storm out while also doing some short term trades as we are all in the market to make money irrespective of the market conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Tabuse20:
I follow these websites/blogs too.
www.marketwatch.com
www.motleyfool.com
www.tradingview.com

Still a learner though...

Nice
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2020
abuabdullah:
Zoom shed off $19 today; really painful.

The pain can quickly change to gain.
I watched my $300 gain spoken earlier about rise to $400 and then suddenly heading down back.
I pulled the trigger at above $300 gain eventually.

Before This, it had fallen from the $120 I bought it to about $105; until the "pain" changed to gain.

What happened yesterday was profit taking: Many who bought at $130 and below were selling to take profits. It will rise again as covid-19 continues to hold sway.
Dear Abuabdullah, come and see your Zoom oh.
Pain changing to gain. grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Unprecedented bounce.
Take advantage with short/medium term plays.
The deal has already been agreed.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by fellow(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Please who has the contact for Trove customer care? I have been trying to reach them but all to no avail.

I mistakenly deposited money into the Naira balance instead of the USD balance, can this be reversed?

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Empress2014(f): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2020
fellow:
Please who has the contact for Trove customer care? I have been trying to reach them but all to no avail.

I mistakenly deposited money into the Naira balance instead of the USD balance, can this be reversed?

Thank You

I also need to reach out to them.

I am having problem with email verification, I couldn't receive any verification link via my email, I have double checked and my email add is correct.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
fellow:

Thank You

@fellow and Empress2014
Trove contact line:

0_9_0_7_7_1_3_2_7_4_6

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by fellow(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Empress2014:

I am having problem with email verification, I couldn't receive any verification link via my email, I have double checked and my email add is correct.

call 0 9 0 7 713 2746

was able to get through
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by fellow(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
OakPearl:

Trove contact line:

0_9_0_7_7_1_3_2_7_4_6

Thank You. I eventually got through later on using that line
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Bengurion1:

People,

Will it be sustained?

Yeryer
Oakpearl
abuhusna1

Honestly, I don't think it will be sustained. As a matter of fact I'm planning to short the airlines, cruislines and hotel if they shoot up today. I bought boeing, and some SPCE calls yesterday, these are just my short term plays. Like Oakpearl said, anything you do in this market depends on your horizon, long term investors have nothing to worry about. Short term investors should be swing trading. I think we will have a huge drop soon before we think about any form of normalcy.
I saw this post on Twitter from a user who said the last 4 times the DOW made a record 1 day gain, a depression followed.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OluwatobiMayowa: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
OakPearl:

Yes they do sir except there is system glitch.

What I mean is if I sell, does my USD gets back into my wallet instantly to allow for trade?

Secondly what's their exchange rate for today?

Chaka is 395 atm. Bamboo is 404.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by budaatum: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Its very quiet here. Did the bears get squeezed?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Brukx(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
OakPearl:

The pain can quickly change to gain.
I watched my $300 gain spoken earlier about rise to $400 and then suddenly heading down back.
I pulled the trigger at above $300 gain eventually.

Before This, it had fallen from the $120 I bought it to about $105; until the "pain" changed to gain.

What happened yesterday was profit taking: Many who bought at $130 and below were selling to take profits. It will rise again as covid-19 continues to hold sway.
Dear Abuabdullah, come and see your Zoom oh.
Pain changing to gain. grin
is this trove?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Brukx(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Empress2014:

have you checked your spam?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
OluwatobiMayowa:

What I mean is if I sell, does my USD gets back into my wallet instantly to allow for trade?

Secondly what's their exchange rate for today?

Chaka is 395 atm. Bamboo is 404.

Yes it gets back into your USD wallet for instant trading.
As for the exchange rate, it varies from time to time as there are no fixed rates.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Brukx:
is this trove?
Yes.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Empress2014(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Brukx:
have you checked your spam?
yes I did checked, requested for the activation mail several times again, refreshed my mail, I got nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.