Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (612605 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2021
SteveOfu:
They also have language options
Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa
But 4k monthly maintenance fee no be moi moi o
but do they have all the pennies like 212?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 12:47am On Mar 01, 2021
yom2:
can somebody also day trade on trove with unsettled funds??
No

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2021
yom2:
. Is it 9pm or 10pm?
9pm

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 3:13am On Mar 01, 2021
Oyindamolah:
9pm
but I still trade till 10pm. The last AMC close 8.01 and it did that 3 seconds before 10pm.. And after that I see the after hours trading continues. I think am very conscious and precise with d time or is anything amiss

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 3:14am On Mar 01, 2021
Oyindamolah:
No
OK so no need of porting

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Bro I'm telling you the truth. I Day trade, sometimes i sell in seconds. None of my markets have exceeded 4 minutes before i dispose them.

I'm going to attach screenshots of my demo accounts.

1. The first one is Trove, since January 1st, I've been trading with Trove consistently and i have 12 million dollars in it. But i discovered they don't have all the stocks i want.

2. I switched to Trading 212, which has all the stocks Wednesday last week. Few days later, I already have 2.6 million dollars.

Day Trading is in my gene. I don't gamble. I use real market data.

I understand what you mean, I made all types of mistakes you can think of with Trove and made corrections. When i switched to Trading 212 I've become an expert in what i do. I made no mistakes again.
nice roi what's your strategy.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jerry59: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2021
yom2:
but I still trade till 10pm. The last AMC close 8.01 and it did that 3 seconds before 10pm.. And after that I see the after hours trading continues. I think am very conscious and precise with d time or is anything amiss
Before market used to open 2:30pm and closes 9pm but now we are in daylight saving period (or whatever it's called) so market now opens 3:30pm and closes 10pm

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2021
wink
Jerry59:
Before market used to open 2:30pm and closes 9pm but now we are in daylight saving period (or whatever it's called) so market now opens 3:30pm and closes 10pm

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jimmy17(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
yom2:
does pasfolio have all those penny stocks or u are just marketing for them?
I'm not marketing...I just suggested it

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by salanda: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2021
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by silaxx(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Choice Trade is good too. But you start with $100 minimum. No commission on Trade. $10 Monthly maintenance fee. I have it too.

Other ones for the Very Rich are CMEG and RWIBrokers.com.

CMEG $3.7 per trade, Minimum of $500 for first deposit. $125 monthly maintenance fee (Its already out of my consideration, even if they approve me).

RWIBrokers.com $7 per trade. No minimum first deposit, no monthly maintenance fee.

None of these comes close to Trading 212. No commission, no maintenance fee, no monthly fee. I'm really pained

can someone trade pre market and after hour on choice trade?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ladsonmayor(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2021
It's been a while we heard from Oakpearl... What's good now my people? Any stocks to day trade with today? Make una post am make I do my DD..

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

That's why i don't like commenting here. You don't have an account with them, you have never registered with them, you are not awaiting any verification, you are not on any wait list. But quick to fabricate lies that they stopped accepting Nigerians. Even after seeing the screenshots i sent. I've talked to them both on email and Twitter. They never said they stopped accepting anyone, they said they are increasing their capacity to serve more people. It's a worldwide thing. Only few, if at all any free commission brokers are accepting people now. Most have a long wait list. More people are placing demands more than they can handle. I told you people why they stopped the onboarding process is because of what happened to GME. I'm sure you don't even know what happened to GME.

Please don't mention me again. I won't be replying anyone again.

Emotions everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
salanda:
[img][/img]

Regulation - Unregulated

Hmm...people should be wary of this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
They should port asap
tot:

Regulation - Unregulated

Hmm...people should be wary of this.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
These ETFs can help you prepare for inflation: $SCHP, $VTIP, $STIP, $SPIP, $TIP

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
yazga:
They should port asap

As in... sharp sharp.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Jerry59:
yes I observed that too.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2021
$NIO impressive Q4 result. Sales went up, margin went up, and cash went up as well. Has $6.5b in cash compared to $3.3 in Q3. Huge production growth plans. Deliveries to grow 18% quarterly. Too much value in this stock.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2021
salanda:
[img][/img]
The broker is unregulated. Be advised

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Coolcash1:
$NIO impressive Q4 result. Sales went up, margin went up, and cash went up as well. Has $6.5b in cash compared to $3.3 in Q3. Huge production growth plans. Deliveries to grow 18% quarterly. Too much value in this stock.
Sales went down. but its still a good stock

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ajalaridwan1718(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
afroxyz:
Sales went down. but its still a good stock
Hi, can you please share me the list of books to read on investment (stock)

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
wink
ebukason3:

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by LauraClasikVibe(f): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Stop thinking about the trade you just missed.

Stop thinking about the loss you just took.

Stop thinking the stock that ran 100% without you.

The past is the past. Learn from it but don’t dwell on it.

You cannot let past trades affect your current psyche.

8 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Stop thinking about the trade you just missed.

Stop thinking about the loss you just took.

Stop thinking the stock that ran 100% without you.

The past is the past. Learn from it but don’t dwell on it.

You cannot let past trades affect your current psyche.
thanks I needed this, that's how I sold hexo last December now it has done 800% since then I am in pains

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 10:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
posty56:
thanks I needed this, that's how I sold hexo last December now it has done 800% since then I am in pains
One thing I have learnt is this market is patience is a big currency.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
yazga:

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
yazga:
I swear boss that's why I set a time frame of 4 months for any of my swing play

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 03, 2021
If you trade options here. Please what platform do u use. I mean that accepts Nigerians.

I'm tired of penny gains.

I think my TA method can guarantee high win Ratio now. I want to try options.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2021
It's a rough market out there currently.. especially for pennies getting hit the hardest during this pullback, everything can easily recover on Monday or it could even take several months.

I've seen it too many times before.. market makers will move prices down in a slow and painful grind that never seems to end and once enough investors finally get scared and decide to sell.. guess what happens next?? Everything recovers in less than 1 or 2 days.. That's why it's absolutely crucial that you keep your emotions in check and remain calm. This is a completely normal pullback and those who have the patience will be rewarded in the end.. just like the 50000 previous pullbacks in the last few decades

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2021
emmanuelike:
If you trade options here. Please what platform do u use. I mean that accepts Nigerians.

I'm tired of penny gains.

I think my TA method can guarantee high win Ratio now. I want to try options.
None that I know of

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by BrainBright: 8:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Please I use BAMBOO, ... most of the stock I sold is seen on UNSETTLED CASH... What's the meaning of this? because the sold stock doesn't go to where I can withdraw it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.