Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (609417 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jerry59: 9:09am On May 09, 2021
afroxyz:

Doge is down by about 30%
He’s prolly on his way to village grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DestinyDc: 9:47am On May 09, 2021
You wanna buy dogecoin
,tron,
Btt,
btc,
usdt,
bnb,
xrp,
wrx,
win,
vet,
uni,
Dm on whatsapp (08178368276)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 1:37pm On May 09, 2021
DestinyDc:
You wanna buy dogecoin
,tron,
Btt,
btc,
usdt,
bnb,
xrp,
wrx,
win,
vet,
uni,
Dm on whatsapp (08178368276)
See to your family members
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by highcurrent: 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
That guy that sold everything to invest in Doge, someone should please check on him.

Crypto requires the strong hearted.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zabiboy: 9:29pm On May 10, 2021
Please, anyone using any foreign broker...
Not all these trove/chaka/etoro/Bamboo...
There are some stocks i'm interested in which these nigerian brokers don't have...
P.S: i know of some foreign brokers, but i haven't used any...i just want to know if anyone here has used any one before..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Diogo2019: 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
Anyone here with knowledge about this coin

1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by idolda: 3:21am On May 11, 2021
highcurrent:
That guy that sold everything to invest in Doge, someone should please check on him.

LOL. He was obviously joking I have seen similar post like that on stock in the past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 4:53am On May 11, 2021
highcurrent:

Actually every investment does...Crypto is very easy so long you wait for nice set up and keep your entry at low risk zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kzdguru: 4:01pm On May 11, 2021
Once bubbling arena is now a desert.

Everyone has gone underground.

Some of us are loyal to a fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 4:59pm On May 11, 2021
Well, the market is still somehow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 7:52pm On May 11, 2021
Kzdguru:

Na him be say dem go dey underground till 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2021
2020 was one of the easiest years in investing and many assumed stock picking is easy. I always advised that it's extremely difficult for an investor to beat the indexes over a long timeframe. Trust me, I have been trying! Lots of people were peeved when I said investors should park most, if not all, of their investing capital in "boring" indexes/funds. We had some lively debates grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 9:07am On May 12, 2021
4Play:
2020 was one of the easiest years in investing and many assumed stock picking is easy. I always advised that it's extremely difficult for an investor to beat the indexes over a long timeframe. Trust me, I have been trying! Lots of people were peeved when I said investors should park most, if not all, of their investing capital in "boring" indexes/funds. We had some lively debates grin

ops!, what the way forward?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Arizona042: 10:33am On May 12, 2021
Coolcash1:

Actually every investment does...Crypto is very easy so long you wait for nice set up and keep your entry at low risk zone.
. Abeg those that trade crypto, how do you make cash widthrawals and deposits? I just discovered that I can no longer widthraw or make cash deposit in my Luno wallet due to the CBN directive.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2021
afroxyz:

I dont think this should be a pproblem. You can always write them to update details. But just keep the old card incase
I already contacted them and I was made to understand that all I needed to do is to fund my account with a different card then the expired card will be automatically deleted.

Many thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 1:22pm On May 12, 2021
Arizona042:
. Abeg those that trade crypto, how do you make cash widthrawals and deposits? I just discovered that I can no longer widthraw or make cash deposit in my Luno wallet due to the CBN directive.

Try register with Binance or Kraken. However, purchase can only be through P2P for now or fund your account from an offshore account if you’ve one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2021
lavylilly:
ops!, what the way forward?
It isn't rocket science. The reason most people are losing their hard-earned money in the market is because of the herd mentality approach. They're buying highly volatile stocks without due diligence. In fact, some investors don't have the slightest idea of the financial standing of the stocks they hold.

Follow these simple steps:

Earn - Save - (do proper due diligence) - Invest. As your earnings increase, try and maintain your regular lifestyle but increase your savings so that you can invest more when an opportunity presents itself. Keep doing this and your mind will always be at ease.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by smartaphyl(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2021
"What we find changes who we become" says peter morville.

These days when we walk down the street or are caught up in a grid lock that most lagosian is used to. More often than not 1 out of 10 vehicles we come across might be carrying a US plate number and as your mind is trying to fathom the reason for this trend. There goes another one with a California number plate.

And you continue to wonder whats going on... Has Nigeria start giving out US number plates, you ask yourself?

Then no more gridlock, you find a way out and as you drive towards your office the thought stay glued to your mind and at one point or the other you try to look at the number plate of some cars in front of you to further clarify the erroneous thoughts.

Just as you expected, ahead of the car in front of you was a Toyota Corolla with Ohio number plate. Umm na wa o "you murmured"

Somehow you manage to stop looking at cars number plates as you continue the drive to your place of work but as soon as you arrive the office gates waiting for the gateman to open the gates, you could hear the sound of a stereo and as you turn to see where it's coming from, It was a brand new range rover sport with a Texas number plates which you quickly grab because somehow your attention has been fixed on number plates since morning.

The gates was pushed open and as you drive in, you signal to the gateman to come. And then out of curiosity coupled with the feeling of a worried uninformed mind. You asked the young man the worrisome question of yours. Why are there so many cars with US plate number in Lagos these days?. Then he blurted out "Oga na so we see am o, e con be like say na everybody get person for abroad they just dey send motor come house anyhow.. e even get one guy" It's okay you cut him off.

Wow so that's what's going on. People are sending cars home you keep on thinking about this new found revelation.

Well Mr. you are not alone, Importing cars from US shouldn't be a big deal and the many cars you see out there in there large numbers belong to smart dealers who know the truth about US importation business. Don't be left out in this new era business.

If you would like to know more about how you can start your own Car Importation business directly from United States of America.

viaalexconsults@gmail.com
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 2:48pm On May 12, 2021
4Play:

Common sense investing. Dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 5:58pm On May 12, 2021
Kzdguru:

Very true.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 7:16pm On May 12, 2021
market is tanking, Jeff bezos sold stock Worth $5 billion dollars that should tell you something that a market crash is coming the safest stock is $amc and $gme , don't say i didn't warn you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kzdguru: 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
posty56:
market is tanking, Jeff bezos sold stock Worth $5 billion dollars that should tell you something that a market crash is coming the safest stock is $amc and $gme , don't say i didn't warn you

Jeff sold to finance his space exploration, besides Amazon shares is already peaked.

Inflation hiked share price during pandemic and stimulus cheques, people are returning to work... Sectors like cruise lines and airline are yet to pick up.

Biotechnology and weed will continue to discover and innovate, entertainment industry has not even start up.

My take is we should invest for the future and not expect immediate returns.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 7:54pm On May 12, 2021
Kzdguru:

Jeff sold to finance his space exploration, besides Amazon shares is already peaked.

Inflation hiked share price during pandemic and stimulus cheques, people are returning to work... Sectors like cruise lines and airline are yet to pick up.

Biotechnology and weed will continue to discover and innovate, entertainment industry has not even start up.

My take is we should invest for the future and not expect immediate returns.

LMAO you still don't get it, anyway sit back and enjoy the show .
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 8:01pm On May 12, 2021
Hegde funds are selling Amazon stocks and crypto currency daily basis to raise money to cover their short position in $amc and $gme , because retail investors have discovered how short selling works, You think what is happening now in stock market and crypto is normal? just watch and see how $amc and $gme sky rocket while the whole market tanks, somebody is telling jeff bezoz sold his stock because of space exploration which mumu space exploration wey cost $5 billion dollars when his blue origin(space company) is only worth $500 million dollars LMAO.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 8:07pm On May 12, 2021
my aim here is not to promote $amc and $gme my aim is to inform you to prepare for a storm coming in the stock market if you have funds you want to use better pull it out now cause the stock market is going to be down for some time, Me i don talk my own thoae who have ears let them hear.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kzdguru: 8:08pm On May 12, 2021
posty56:
Hegde funds are selling Amazon stocks and crypto currency daily basis to raise money to cover their short position in $amc and $gme , because retail investors have discovered how short selling , You think what is happening now in stock market and crypto is normal? just watch and see how $amc and $gme sky rocket while the whole market tanks, somebody is telling jeff bezoz sold his stock because of space exploration which mumu space exploration wey cost $5 billion dollars when his blue origin(space company) is only worth $500 million dollars LMAO.

Am not an expert, and I never said you are wrong.

I only said we should invest for the future.
Should we stop investing completely?

I know people who are down 60-70%, should they sell-off and absorb the loss?
How long will it take for the bearish run, so we can decide if we can hold or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 8:30pm On May 12, 2021
Kzdguru:

Am not an expert, and I never said you are wrong.

I only said we should invest for the future.
Should we stop investing completely.
I Know i get your point, in fact i even throwing $1000 in some stock now, i am only talking to traders you know and some newbies thanks for your mature reply.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:07pm On May 12, 2021
posty56:

So Bezos sold his stock bwcause the market would tank? How many percent has Amazon lost? Where una dey get this kain analysis sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
posty56:
Hegde funds are selling Amazon stocks and crypto currency daily basis to raise money to cover their short position in $amc and $gme , because retail investors have discovered how short selling works, You think what is happening now in stock market and crypto is normal? just watch and see how $amc and $gme sky rocket while the whole market tanks, somebody is telling jeff bezoz sold his stock because of space exploration which mumu space exploration wey cost $5 billion dollars when his blue origin(space company) is only worth $500 million dollars LMAO.

So you dont think Bezos is selling because of the proposed capital gains tax? Bezos sold in August. Bezos sold in February. Was the stock market crashing then? Is Bezos a trader to depends on the value of share price when his company is one of the most profitable in the planet? Bezos has even said he sells $1bn each year to fund Blue origin. Read paragraph 5

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/04/bezos-sells-more-than-3-billion-worth-of-amazon-shares-.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 8:58am On May 13, 2021
afroxyz:

So you dont think Bezos is selling because of the proposed capital gains tax? Bezos sold in August. Bezos sold in February. Was the stock market crashing then? Is Bezos a trader to depends on the value of share price when his company is one of the most profitable in the planet? Bezos has even said he sells $1bn each year to fund Blue origin. Read paragraph 5

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/04/bezos-sells-more-than-3-billion-worth-of-amazon-shares-.html

Oga, you said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 11:10am On May 13, 2021
seems shorts are going for Tesla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Iyamilele: 7:40am On May 14, 2021
afroxyz:
seems shorts are going for Tesla

Please is this a good time to buy TESLA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.