Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (609509 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:00pm On May 04, 2021
sirBLUNT:
I have already registered...what is GFV?
Google it
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 6:02pm On May 04, 2021
Olaa123:

And when I thought the market is about to be bullish it declined today again.
Please who has any idea about how to become a short seller grin
you get mind? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Credit Suisse liquidated Today, Morgan Stanley liquidated on Friday. Expect more tanking in coming weeks.

Something big is about to happen in the US stock market.

If you ain’t in for long term, do your DD.

Even Russell 2000 is down.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Theophinio(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2021
Tos87:

You know T212 can register newbies at the moment.

Hi boss
Sorry for the inconvenience
Did you later got help in registering for Amazon affiliate marketing
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 6:36pm On May 04, 2021
Oyindamolah:

Forget the stock, cryptos is the new normal in investment for my generation.

My shares of over two months are over 60% in the red zone.
While my cryptos of less than a month are over 80% in the green zone

If this trend continues, my prediction is that cryptocurrencies trading is going to crash the stock market and render it obsolete

Never again will I buy any stock home or abroad

You wish. While you are complaining, if you had bought these stocks this is the appreciation you would have gotten YTD.

STLD (60%), RS (41%), XOM (43%), LEVI (50%), GPS (71%), PLL (150%).

The market has passed the stage of waiting for tech stocks and tesla. This is the time for value investing which is requires more diligence and research. But if you are in tech i advise you to sit tight and sit long

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sonnie10: 9:07pm On May 04, 2021
sonnie10:
lovely puppy

Still riding my puppy. G wagon loading this summer!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Olaa123: 10:46pm On May 04, 2021
afroxyz:

you get mind? grin
I no get abeggg grin grin grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 5:15am On May 05, 2021
Incomecure:

Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Mails are better
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 6:51am On May 05, 2021
Drenimarcus:

If you ain’t in for long term, do your DD.

Even Russell 2000 is down.

The red wall is not a good sight....... On the other hand, DOGE is flying super green.........

Doge singlehandedly managed to clear my red overall total, to green overall margins.......... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 10:38am On May 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:

If this trend continues, my prediction is that cryptocurrencies trading is going to crash the stock market and render it obsolete

Ehen , hope you won't disturb here again brother that wants to buy stock during it's IPO
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 11:45am On May 05, 2021
Oyindamolah:

Crypto is just one asset class and can not render the stock market obsolete. Do you know the value of pension funds invested in the market globally? Those massive funds can't all be plunged into crypto.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:57pm On May 05, 2021
tot:

Crypto is just one asset class and can not render the stock market obsolete. Do you know the value of pension funds invested in the market globally? Those massive funds can't all be plunged into crypto.

Crypto never comot gold na stocks e go come render obsolete?

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 8:17am On May 06, 2021
Oyindamolah:

Crypto would not disrupt the stock market

Fine, it may take some of its trading attention, but it won't replace it

They're two different things

If Forex couldn't displace stock market, cryptos won't

Stock market is where shares of COMPANIES are traded

Crypto is where coins are traded

They're two different things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kzdguru: 10:08am On May 06, 2021
Jeff is taking profit or selling off..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Incomecure: 1:08pm On May 06, 2021
OakPearl:

Dear Ibrahim505,
You can trade real US stocks using any of the following android apps:
1. Trove
2. Chaka
3. Bamboo.

I use Trove and have no reason to switch just yet.

Do they have OTC and Penny stocks?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by uzoexcel(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2021
Just registered on bMboo and chaka.
I'm do ignorant of stocks to buy and trade in. Any tips sirs?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 1:17am On May 07, 2021
tot:

what is even crypitto Toto? Its an extension of MMM. Any fundamentals? One mumu will stay in his basement and create another one soon. Indomie generation aka millennia sorry.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 3:04am On May 07, 2021
Incomecure:

Do they have OTC and Penny stocks?
no
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by WolandPetrov: 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
Guys, has anyone tried robot trading? I am getting into the topic and it seems to be a really interesting solution. If you have some experience, I'd be glad if you share it here. Because when I bump into such new things, I always try to do a proper research but this time I just couldn't find much trustworthy information on the web.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by codeME: 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
Have like $1000 to sell, dim me. 481/$ only Abuja. Thanks

Modified:
Already sold. Thank you NgHotGirls.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 6:33pm On May 07, 2021
nancy pelosi husband bought amc stock! GORILLA GANG!!!!!, WAHALA FOR WHO NO BUY AMC STOCK , BUY IT AND BE PATIENT

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NgHotGirls: 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
codeME:
Have like $1000 to sell, dim me. 481/$ only Abuja. Thanks
Enter Wuse Market sell am give aboki
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2021
Please any one on choice trade here? Do they house all penny stocks. Can one day trade wit h unsettled funds?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:44pm On May 08, 2021
SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS
Market still in a zone where many players are confused. We want to point out the few opportunities to still make money in this tough market. This week AQMS, Ford Motors, SUPV should be among stock that will make you money. Need some more stock ideas, join our WhatsApp group on +2348115136719.

Last week our suggested stock NXE did very well!

We are expecting to perform better in our stock picks henceforth. Going forward if the news of the fact that Nigeria SEC is ready to allow firms offering foreign stocks to operate in the market but under SEC's strict supervision materializes, then we are in for a good time. Come to think of it, foreign stocks even clients diversification across countries: NIO- China, QIWI- Russia, Tilray - Canada, SID- Latin America etc.

If SEC can do this, than we may start considering Nigeria equities as part of our diversified world wide portfolio.

I cannot wait for another trading week to start. The fact that one of our picks constantly make it to the top gainers list on Trove frequently is a strong motivator. Has anyone noticed that trading via laptop this new Chaka website seems to be worst than the old one, no problem, we do not need to tell the seller that a product is bad, we just do the needful, for reason of flat 1% commission rate plus familiarity with the platform, more of our action is now at Trove. The only thing is that I will miss the set and forget system at Chaka (I put in my order, then put in a target profit level/stop loss and then forget about the trade). For Trove every morning I have to key in what I want!!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis [url]https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by rentAcock(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2021
Guys I did something very brave last week. I liquidated all my assets and I convinced my family members to lend me money for a business venture. My dad has a small building in orinle which I'm about to sell as well. So I bought dogecoin last week at an average price of $0.55 using all my life savings and the money I raised from my family. I'm up about 18% as dogecoin is trading at around $0.65 now. I have less than N5,000 in my bank account as we speak but if I hold dogecoin until one is worth $1000, guys I will be very rich. I foresee it hitting $1000 before the year runs out. Folks on social media are saying Elon Musk will mention it today on national broadcast in America like how their president gives national broadcast. If that happens, dogecoin can hit $10 today and I will officially be the richest person in my entire lineage. Guys I'm just so happy, who knew making money could be so easy, I've been hustling all these years to build my business when I should've invested in cryptocurrencies. This is such a foolproof plan I have going, nothing can ever go wrong. Sometimes I wonder why others haven't yet done the same thing I'm doing, it just seems like people prefer suffering. Wish me luck.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by deewealth: 11:49pm On May 08, 2021
That's very brave. Weldone you!
The show starts at 11.30pm ET on Saturday, which is 4.30am on Sunday morning in naija
We plenty on the table...waiting to dump once it reach $1

rentAcock:
Guys I did something very brave last week. I liquidated all my assets and I convinced my family members to lend me money for a business venture. My dad has a small building in orinle which I'm about to sell as well. So I bought dogecoin last week at an average price of $0.55 using all my life savings and the money I raised from my family. I'm up about 18% as dogecoin is trading at around $0.65 now. I have less than N5,000 in my bank account as we speak but if I hold dogecoin until one is worth $1000, guys I will be very rich. I foresee it hitting $1000 before the year runs out. Folks on social media are saying Elon Musk will mention it today on national broadcast in America like how their president gives national broadcast. If that happens, dogecoin can hit $10 today and I will officially be the richest person in my entire lineage. Guys I'm just so happy, who knew making money could be so easy, I've been hustling all these years to build my business when I should've invested in cryptocurrencies. This is such a foolproof plan I have going, nothing can ever go wrong. Sometimes I wonder why others haven't yet done the same thing I'm doing, it just seems like people prefer suffering. Wish me luck.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lorayne(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2021
rentAcock:
dogecoin can't hit $10 today sir.... Highest 1. Something dollars....

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 2:57am On May 09, 2021
rentAcock:
. This is such a foolproof plan I have going, nothing can ever go wrong. Sometimes I wonder why others haven't yet done the same thing I'm doing, it just seems like people prefer suffering. Wish me luck.

No Bros, plenty people don try am b4, there is a very good reason it ain't popular.This is some extremely serious gamble u dey do. I pray for ur sake u succeed & when u do, return thier money ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by QuinModah(f): 6:44am On May 09, 2021
I'll actually do 90% stocks 10%

If crypto is the future little is all I need if crypto isn't the future little is all I want

Besides on stocks
The cost basis would likely be higher, so less money would be lost to future taxes (if I ever sell)

Plus, chances are the stocks will be paying a dividend

Also considering volatility higher stocks makes sense
“The goal of investing isn’t to become the richest. It’s to not die broke.”

20+yr old me: 60% Crypto, 40% Stocks
30+yr old me: 40% Crypto, 60% Stocks
40+yr old me: 20% Crypto, 80% Stocks

I'll take my Crypto profits and put them into the stock market as often as practicable.

Crypto for me is an exchange of value and not an investment.

Investors don't store their bitcoin in exchanges

Traders trade there.

The future is driving the price of crypto up and up and it will only go up no matter how low it goes at any point in time.

Bitcoin was created as a way for people to send money over the internet.

It's the only thing the government doesn't like that grows �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:22am On May 09, 2021
Lorayne:
dogecoin can't hit $10 today sir.... Highest 1. Something dollars....

I think he is just been sarcastic
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:31am On May 09, 2021
rentAcock:

Folks on social media are saying Elon Musk will mention it today on national broadcast in America like how their president gives national broadcast. If that happens, dogecoin can hit $10 today

Doge is down by about 30%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.