Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (609641 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nostradamu(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2021
InaNla:
@ Nostradamu. You are highly welcome.

As mentioned, the market is indeed bleeding & quite uncertain.

If you have plan for long term, then you will be fine. Please try and avoid any day trading at this time.

Watch out for stocks recommendations on the thread. You will still have to do your own due diligence.

Happy investing.

Sigh! Kai! This is a huge blow, but I really appreciate your very candid advice. Danke, InaNla.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nostradamu(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

And lastly, nostradamu...... Don't invest like nostradamus, unless you can predict the future grin..... grin

Never say never, my friend. Never say never grin.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nostradamu(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2021
yazga:
#Reminderâ„¢

The rich get richer by focusing their vision and energy on long-term assets and projects, they study, they learn ins and outs the projects they're invested in, they hold onto their beliefs and they develop a habit we all familiar with as ACCUMULATION.

You're responsible for your future, be wise, study their habits, broaden your vision and invest in yourself before anything else.

Long-term vision outlasts everything else..

Long term is the best
My investment theory

Find
"Quality of business first, management next, valuation last."

Find excellence,
Buy excellence,
Hold excellence,
Add excellence,
Sell mediocrity.

Investing is not complicated

Oh, boy! Yaz, honestly, you guys can't emphasize that enough. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Thanks to all of you for making, seemingly small, but life-changing contributions here.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Efizzi: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2021
So after much research on this thread I decided to download the bamboo apps and buy some stocks I perceive as safe stocks with good growth potential. I bought Apple, Qualcomm, occidental petroleum and Phunware. I hope it get to grow overtime.

Any more ideas on good stocks is welcome. Also please do your research before buying any of the above listed stocks.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by WolandPetrov: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yeah, I totally agree that is it the best way of trading in 2021. It is too hard to research the forex for the new users, but if they have some free money and want to earn that would be great to use the professional consultation. It is even possible to use automatic Best Forex Signals from a robot that have really stable trading results.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chaka just got a licence from SEC called ' DIGITAL SUB-BROKER / SUB-BROKER SERVING MULTIPLE BROKERS THROUGH A DIGITAL PLATFORM' Who can explain better? I received the mail from Chaka

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
I posted a message about $TWTR & $PINS, losing massive grounds, about 2 months ago........ embarassed

Now both shares a hitting high percentage growths and have been for almost a fortnight.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Efizzi:
So after much research on this thread I decided to download the bamboo apps and buy some stocks I perceive as safe stocks with good growth potential. I bought Apple, Qualcomm, occidental petroleum and Phunware. I hope it get to grow overtime.

Any more ideas on good stocks is welcome. Also please do your research before buying any of the above listed stocks.
Use the same method in buying the stocks to look for other stock then share with us here.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
gamaliel9:
Chaka just got a licence from SEC called ' DIGITAL SUB-BROKER / SUB-BROKER SERVING MULTIPLE BROKERS THROUGH A DIGITAL PLATFORM' Who can explain better? I received the mail from Chaka
They have been accepted by Nigeria Government. Congratulations to them

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
LIVE MARKET COMMENT 23 JUNE 2021

Market not bad for the growth stocks today, our major pick today is doing fine, just learnt the coy declared quarterly dividend today? This is why we call this a serious business. Undercover the gold stocks are showing up as potential gainers, but we are to note that for gold hoping to make 50% on then is difficult, but if you know how to play the game you can still escape with some profits, for my team we will never hold a gold stock for long term, it is basically buy low sell high, for gold play we can try GFI & HL, they are in good buying zones.

For our people, we are likely to pull out some profits tomorrow!!!

I am calling on the good traders on this forum, don't let us be tired, let us come out to show out sfuff.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nostradamu:
Finally! Today, I reached the top of this financial stock investment mountain (page 313) after climbing from the base (page 1). Congratulobia to me grin grin.

Gonna keep this short, my girlfriend & I have a very small " loose" change [$2k] to spare for investments in US stocks. Our risk appetite is medium to high, duration is for both:

1. Long term
2. Day trading

InaNla, 4Play, Oakpearl, Skymoore, YerYer, seyisanya, afroxy, Yazga, Nobody, thesilentone, lafuria1 (hope I got some names right), etc, Dan Allah, your advice, added to our own laid-out plans & DD, will be of high value. ABEG! We're between low to middle-income earners living in Nigeria.

Thanks.

Long term investment

My own advice right now is to look at travel and tourism stock, they were so cheap late last year because covid disrupted their activities. They've risen due to improvement in vaccination but they are still far away from their all time high. If you thinking long term, travel and tourism stock is worth looking at because as covid goes away, revenue is jump up and stock value will go up.
Example are CCL - carinaval cruise line, RCL - royal Caribbean, you can look at the airlines too. Delta line, AAL

Lastly, Biden is renewable energy president, with that in mind, I've added solar energy stock, specifically Enphase energy. There are others. Solar energy is still growing, I'm betting on Biden support for solar to triumph. (you have to be patient with solar energy stock, they can misbehave)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by impeccable001(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Massive thread!

I have being learning alot here

I say a big Thank you to all the contributors here

Pls I need a help, I am in a fix in trying to choose between Trove and Bamboo

Pls which can help me more as a beginner

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
lafuria1:

Long term investment

My own advice right now is to look at travel and tourism stock, they were so cheap late last year because covid disrupted their activities. They've risen due to improvement in vaccination but they are still far away from their all time high. If you thinking long term, travel and tourism stock is worth looking at because as covid goes away, revenue is jump up and stock value will go up.
Example are CCL - carinaval cruise line, RCL - royal Caribbean, you can look at the airlines too. Delta line, AAL

Lastly, Biden is renewable energy president, with that in mind, I've added solar energy stock, specifically Enphase energy. There are others. Solar energy is still growing, I'm betting on Biden support for solar to triumph. (you have to be patient with solar energy stock, they can misbehave)

Remove travel from your list. By the time the economy reopens fully, then investors would remember the huge debt those airlines have. By next year, be cautious about them except the well managed ones like DAL. But you know this is not investment advice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
impeccable001:
Massive thread!

Chaka is now more legit than those two. ALL COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED IN THE UPDATED APP. I am not fronting for them oo, i use it

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2021
gamaliel9:

Chaka is now more legit than those two. ALL COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED IN THE UPDATED APP. I am not fronting for them oo, i use it
have they slashed their charges? Basic

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2021
For good stock picks; day trading, swing trading or long term, follow @PETRATRADNG on twitter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2021
impeccable001:
Massive thread!

Trove will help you as a beginner, you can demo trade, use their research function on the app, plus for me customer care is top notch.

If you finally decide to use them, sign up with the link on my profile, we both get free shares.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2021
yom2:

grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2021
yom2:
No, they haven't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS 24 JUNE 2021
I am happy at the response on this forum, let us keep it up. Today the market is likely to be bullish or trade in a range.

This morning the premarket is not showing those stupendous gains at the moment, but I am sure thing will improve as we progress. On the meme stock side (our group members know our basic rules like downplay the stocks with too many shares in the market etc, we want to get in at good support before the masses), this is our list: FPAC, ZOM, SENS,HIMAX, LAC, RKT more details for the group members, plus our .

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nostradamu(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2021
lafuria1:

Long term investment

Thanks, Laf. From the bottom of my heart, really appreciate your opinion.

Gracie.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nostradamu(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2021
afroxyz:

Remove travel from your list. By the time the economy reopens fully, then investors would remember the huge debt those airlines have. By next year, be cautious about them except the well managed ones like DAL. But you know this is not investment advice

LoL! Yeah, "DD", I do, Afro. LMAO. grin grin! As a student of this thread from pages 1-313, na DD caveat I first learn wella before other jargons.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Nnamz:
Ever since I ambushed him on several threads he has stopped posting with this moniker. Probably has a new handle. But yeah for sure he's a scammer. Him and those ahiboilandgas and emmanuelewumi and co that came out defending him on treasury bills thread

Lol old men association grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2021
Efizzi:

Microsoft, Airbnb, Shopify, Spotify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:

Lol old men association grin

If dem leave some people we go still dey farm with hoe and cutlass. But las las it is what they know and it has worked for them. Cut them some slack

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Mehn....The bamboo app upgrade is soo slick mehn....I have decided to add percentage of what I trade with them. grin

I just appreciate beauty...Chaka also made Thiers soo detailed plus the new license....oh the temptation grin

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sirBLUNT: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pls where can i buy physical gold in nigeria, i will like to invest in gold for the future?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by QuinModah(f): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
sirBLUNT:
Pls where can i buy physical gold in nigeria, i will like to invest in gold for the future?
Zamfara or ask the aboki in any market close to you.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Oil is doing well, may the well keep running wet..... grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Wapgod(m): 1:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:
What app is this?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by QuinModah(f): 1:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:
it has not reflected in stocks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.