Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (669869 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Cryptos will not be in the green forever. At some point the crypto market trajectory will slow down.

Another issue is that crypto is not really backed by substance, it's mostly hype cool
Things are Changing in this market

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2021
ice4u999:

I heard they make you pay for predictions even after first payment. Is this true? Also has any of their predictions yielded the gains predicted?

You really need to come to the realisation that nothing is free in this life.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chieme123(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
sirBLUNT:
So finally my trove account has been activated, i have also funded my wallet, pls gurus in the house which shares should i buy pls?

What are your goals? Are you investing for the Long term or short term?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Sabiboy99: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello house
Good afternoon
Please which app or website is best to trade the U.S stock from Nigeria. That has low transaction fees

Many thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sabiboy99:
Hello house
Good afternoon
Please which app or website is best to trade the U.S stock from Nigeria. That has low transaction fees

Many thanks in anticipation
Trove, use the link on my profile to sign up with both get FREE shares.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Fortunate25(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
afroxyz:

Is trading 212 a Nigerian app that they would ban? undecided
please have they resumed accepting Nigerian application s?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
afroxyz:

Is trading 212 a Nigerian app that they would ban? undecided
meanwhile any one here on choice trade? When issued I'd and password does it mean one is cleared? They only give 30days allowance to fund. Account

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hedgefunds: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
If i make enough money I will start a brokerage firm for Nigerians particularly.

Nigerians should be able to trade US stocks. All stocks listed in US not 15% like Chaka or Trove. I will make enough money and my clients will make money too.

Even if another person has set up a firm before i make money, i will still set up my own. Competition is business.
I will have to change tactics, what I'm even planning to go and study in the US is not even my calling. Stock market is my calling. I belong here

Hi ifesinachi,

Just checking on you. Have U made 50% profit yet. ?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Sabiboy99: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
yazga:
Trove, use the link on my profile to sign up with both get FREE shares.

Thanks yazga, but I registered trove and bamboo already. A long time ago

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fortunate25:
Someone should help me buy stocks. I heard they have stocks as low as $10. Am a student and really need this investments but no money to start up. Thanks a lot

You want someone to help you buy stocks, but you have no money.........

Would the person use cowry to buy the shares or stones..... wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2021
Sabiboy99:

Thanks yazga, but I registered trove and bamboo already. A long time ago
You welcome boss. Both use Drivewealth brokers

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2021
grin
Hedgefunds:

Hi ifesinachi,

Just checking on you. Have U made 50% profit yet. ?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Abduljabbar1313(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2021
Please something should clarify this issue I heard that trove chaka and bamboo are not registered with sec and they were banned by the commission. It's safe to invest our money with them? I read this on Naira metric newsletter

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS
NASDAQ is fairly quiet and is expected to be so till after 7.30pm West Africa Time when the FOMC result will be out. I want to pay tribute to all the old hands (OAKPEARL, please text my number I owe you airtime unit, I think Airtel wil be okay or just tell be your service provider), please we need to come back and show our stuff again that we can give money making ideas to people practically[/b]. We are crazy about this market looking at so much money that can be made if we have the right[b] idea. [/b]

On a parting note please let us keep our personal information, I see a lot of scammers pretending to be newbies (we should check their past activities, this is my experience from NSEMPA), thus we should avoid answering unnecessary queries from unserious people or pretenders. If you are new just follow along I know you will gain some valuable experience with time. This is hash. People have to know that what we do here is suppose to serious matter that.

Today our stock picks are GOEV, REI our RIG trade for yesterday is up 0.71% premarket. Need more stock ideas, join our WhatsApp group on +2348115136719, +2349095701197.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KCnaira(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
LIVE MARKET COMMENT FOR 16 JUNE 2021

Fed leaves rates unchanged. This is good news for the growth stocks. We bought GOEV, REI as planned. Position as at time of writing this mail is approximately 3% negative for GOEV trade, REI at +1.16% commission revered, waiting for profit.

GOEV may not show immediate profit, no problem at all, we will follow up latter. Below is the chart about 20 minutes to market closure. For regular stock trading ideas join our whatsApp group +234- 9 - 0- 9- 5- 7- 0- 7- 1- 1- 9- 7

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
MY EXPERIENCE RECENTLY COMPARING CHAKA AND TROVE

For now I will say Trove has proof to be the better of the 2 for the following reasons:
-More stocks available. There a number of stocks that are available on Trove that are not in Chaka, big surprise e.g VIH, ZOM, FTFT. If you are complaining of more stocks, then I don't know what you will say of Chaka. Don't let us be like the "Comrado" in kegite club that is asking for more questions in the exam hall instead of more answer sheet, over 4000 stocks or even more, what do you need again, should be noted that most equities that may not be available are either penny stocks, or small companies etc
-1% commission flat- For me this is the killer. I can trade my last kobo on Trove without anybody offering me any incentive, I don't even need it for now. Imaging using the last 5 - $4 on my account (can't trade on Chaka with small money, the commission on small trades is not worth it). This is fantastic
- Simple trading platform and very transparent. New Chaka platform seems not better than the previous one, for example, in chaka (if using computer) my individual stocks shows only gain for the day, for me this is useless, I prefer my portfolio showing me my total profit or loss, I don't need excel sheet to know my total portfolio loss or profit percentage
-On the availability of money after selling to be available for immediate usage, Trove was fantastic, but Chaka for last 2 days seems to be equally doing this. We hope the 2 platforms continues.
- Stress test, for now looking at the companies systems/controls (I will prefer Trove, the control on things going wrong on depositors funds looks better). For now on the 2 platforms there is no problem with getting out your sales proceeds.
- Deposited money on Trove gets reflected fast, you don't need to scan deposit slip to them. For Chaka, you need to send scan deposit slip to support before your deposit is credited, I was just thinking in my mind, does it mean my money will not be credited if I do not scan deposit/transfer slip (chaka should answer the question themselves)

We can tell of our individual practical experience on these platforms, no assumption please.

Conclusion, Chaka need to do some catch up at this moment. On Trove I will like us to encourage them to see if they can improve further for now I will give them a pass mark of 55% (this is good mark), they are good looking at the challenges of doing business in Nigeria, Generator must be on at least 8hrs a day for most offices!!!

On a parting note below is the premarket report (or after hours in some websites), premarket is what happens after the close of market after the last trading day. Thus these are likely opening for today, not that the prices will continue changing until the market opens.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
yok:

For now I will say Trove has proof to be the better of the 2 for the following reasons:
-More stocks available. There a number of stocks that are available on Trove that are not in Chaka, big surprise e.g VIH, ZOM, FTFT. If you are complaining of more stocks, then I don't know what you will say of Chaka. Don't let us be like the "Comrado" in kegite club that is asking for more questions in the exam hall instead of more answer sheet, over 4000 stocks or even more, what do you need again, should be noted that most equities that may not be available are either penny stocks, or small companies etc
-1% commission flat- For me this is the killer. I can trade my last kobo on Trove without anybody offering me any incentive, I don't even need it for now. Imaging using the last 5 - $4 on my account (can't trade on Chaka with small money, the commission on small trades is not worth it). This is fantastic
- Simple trading platform and very transparent. New Chaka platform seems not better than the previous one, for example, in chaka (if using computer) my individual stocks shows only gain for the day, for me this is useless, I prefer my portfolio showing me my total profit or loss, I don't need excel sheet to know my total portfolio loss or profit percentage
-On the availability of money after selling to be available for immediate usage, Trove was fantastic, but Chaka for last 2 days seems to be equally doing this. We hope the 2 platforms continues.
- Stress test, for now looking at the companies systems/controls (I will prefer Trove, the control on things going wrong on depositors funds looks better). For now on the 2 platforms there is no problem with getting out your sales proceeds.
- Deposited money on Trove gets reflected fast, you don't need to scan deposit slip to them. For Chaka, you need to send scan deposit slip to support before your deposit is credited, I was just thinking in my mind, does it mean my money will not be credited if I do not scan deposit/transfer slip (chaka should answer the question themselves)

We can tell of our individual practical experience on these platforms, no assumption please.

Conclusion, Chaka need to do some catch up at this moment. On Trove I will like us to encourage them to see if they can improve further for now I will give them a pass mark of 55% (this is good mark), they are good looking at the challenges of doing business in Nigeria, Generator must be on at least 8hrs a day for most offices!!!

On a parting note below is the premarket report (or after hours in some websites), premarket is what happens after the close of market after the last trading day. Thus these are likely opening for today, not that the prices will continue changing until the market opens.

hey Boss your back...

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2021
OUR PICK FOR TODAY IS INVA

Thanking all our followers. We are back full time.

We will follow up with some postings later, busy with some postings for group members/preparing for market open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by JeffreyJunior: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
KNBE is really impressing me right now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kzdguru: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Where is Oakpearl, the originator of this topic.
It's been a while and I just hope his doing well anywhere he is?

Let us keep a tab on each other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kantebets(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
yok:

for a start what’s the minimum deposit amount on Trove

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS 18 JUNE 2021- PRE MARKET REPORT/LIKELT DIRECTION FOR THE DAY

Market is not easy to predict, late rally plus the improving after market report for yesterday has renewed the hope for the continuation of a green market for today.

We are very excited for the beginning of another beautiful day despite the chaos in the market on the inflation side, it is a Tug of War with the Fed saying inflation is temporary and the investing public shouting that they are feeling the pinch from inflation. As traders we need to follow the market closely and dance with the rhythm looking closely at sector rotation. [b]Today we may see the Covid plays hitting some small jackpot, [/b]we should watch out for the like of VXRT, Sorrento, VBIV, ALT etc.

Wishing all the best!!!

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTa

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2021
I said it months ago that i will come for a reminder. Fed Reverse Repo is at its record of $756Billion and rising. Inflation at 5% and rising. DarkPools shenanigans, Payment For Order Flow B.S.

Tomorrow is Quadruple Witching Day, invest wisely.

Do your DDs before investing. Oakpearl, i hope all is well? Been a while.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ice4u999(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

You really need to come to the realisation that nothing is free in this life.

If you don’t understand or know the reason for a question , may be it is best you read to understand before commenting or just move on instead of making non sense comments. You think everyone seek for free stuff like you ? Only a dumb person subscribes for stuff without asking question.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Kzdguru:
Where is Oakpearl, the originator of this topic.
It's been a while and I just hope his doing well anywhere he is?

Let us keep a tab on each other.
He doing fine

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Kantebets:
for a start what’s the minimum deposit amount on Trove
$10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (442) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.