Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (615157 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:37am On Jun 25, 2021
sirBLUNT:
Pls where can i buy physical gold in nigeria, i will like to invest in gold for the future?

Just invest in Gold stock, to buy physical gold bars. You might need to head to Dubai or similar zones.... No go buy fake bars ó......

Gold stock is not returning well at the moment.... So it's a long term investment deal.......

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Wapgod:

What app is this?

Etoro.....

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
it has not reflected in stocks.

CFD.... High risk..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Emaino(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Please to the gurus in the house what are your takes on $SNDL ie sundial grower stocks. And the the "trading type" which is the best to use "market or limit". Please your wealth of wisdom will really be appreciated as a newbie in the stock world grin

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NgHotGirls: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2021
Emaino:
Please to the gurus in the house what are your takes on $SNDL ie sundial grower stocks. And the the "trading type" which is the best to use "market or limit". Please your wealth of wisdom will really be appreciated as a newbie in the stock world grin
Market

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS
Looking for another boom day in the market. The US Government is pumping money into the system, now the investors have no option but to take the money, the stock market is going up. Today we have many picks, but let us settle for one of the CLOV, whether you are thinking long or short term (out technical analysis is telling us the current price is a good buy zone with minimal risk), you will be a winner in this stock (just imagine an HMO business in Nigeria having the approval from the state Governments and getting approval from one state to another, the turnover will be massive). For memestock check: PUBM, BFT, TTD (note that we have picked those stocks you can find on Nigeria Fintech Platforms), for any clarification contact me if necessary and as usual more stock picks for stock members. Need more stock ideas, join our WhatsApp group on +2348115136719, +2349095701197.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Emaino:

Buy, but be prepared for a long haul.... SNDL, gave me a profit of over $300.......

I sold all my positions and bought $ADMP, which is doing very nicely at the moment too........ grin

Not an investment advice.... Do your own DD.....

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Emaino:

Market if you dont want to consider price and hold for long tetm. But your order may be executed immediately above share price.

Limit if you want to execute your order at a particular price. This is good cos allows you to get in at a 'cheaper' price especially when you know support and resistance zones and understand the price action of the stock. With limit order you have to wait for the stock to get to your price target to execute.

Look at it this way. In market you are like a passenger chasing after a bus. In limit you are waiting for the bus at the bustop.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Sniper4real(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Please bosses in the house. I'm presently doing my MSC program in UI and exams is knocking at the door. But the problem I have currently is that, I'm yet to pay for the sch fees which is #141400. And 80k had been seen

Please, I'm pleading to you guys. In anyway you can be of help to me. Please help me with any little amount you can. Please, please.

God bless you as I anticipate your benevolence.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Our money dey stockmarket..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Emaino(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2021
@NgHotGirls, Lexusgs430, afroxyz, Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Sniper4real(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Our money dey stockmarket..... grin

The necessary profit u anticipate for will accrue

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Sniper4real:

The necessary profit u anticipate for will accrue

I reinvest them back ...... If I chop my profits, wetin I gain.......... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sirBLUNT: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Just invest on Gold stock, to buy physical gold bars. You might need to head to Dubai or similar zones.... No go buy fake bars ó......

Gold stock is not returning well at the moment.... So it's a long term investment deal.......
Thank you so much for your imput sir

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sirBLUNT: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2021
QuinModah:
Zamfara or ask the aboki in any market close to you.
Thanks will try and ask...i pray they don't scam me sha

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by impeccable001(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
gamaliel9:

Chaka is now more legit than those two. ALL COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN RESOLVED IN THE UPDATED APP. I am not fronting for them oo, i use it

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Just invest on Gold stock, to buy physical gold bars. You might need to head to Dubai or similar zones.... No go buy fake bars ó......

Etoro is not offering services in the country

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Initial price target for MSI stock is 240.00 per share.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Penboy:

Etoro is not offering services in the country

The Nigerian market is missing a lot ........ The beauty of Etoro for beginners and people that cannot go through the headache of picking stock & doing DD.........

COPY TRADER - Simply read through a traders profile, you want to copy.... If you have similar risks appetite + his/her investment patterns, fund their account with a minimum of $500.00, they do it all for you....... You also see traders complete investment profile, over their year's of investment......

It's an automated system...... A brilliant idea..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
sirBLUNT:

Glad you are so blunt, Sir ........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
sirBLUNT:

I think they have a place in the market specifically where they sell & buy gold, most northern markets have them. just check around and enter an established shop. Women are mostly good at buying it sha

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ice4u999(m): 4:36am On Jun 27, 2021
Emaino:

Don’t ever use market for any stock except you know for such that stock is going to take of. As for SNDL use limit

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:03am On Jun 27, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS- PLAN FOR WEEK STARTING 28 JUNE 2021
Market is at a point where retracement is possible, support still stands at 14,000. Surprised that as at the time of writing this mail the trending stocks have suddenly shifted to safe stocks (looking funny, I thought meme stock pickers are looking for risk/growth?), I believe this is a temporary thing, especially looking at the fact that we are moving to the end of the month/end of a quarter. Quarter ends are noted as risky periods as funds try to re-balance their portfolio, sell off the loss making stocks to claim tax losses and sell the big gainers to show profit/have money to distribute for investors. If you see market slowing down in the new week, not much to fear it is end of the month/end of the quarter!!!.

For meme the fresh ones GNPK,MJ,SKLZ etc. Our[b] stock for the week is BBIG[/b], good buy zone in our technical analysis sheet. Need more stock ideas, join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197.

The aftermarket for 25 2021 (refer to as premarket against 28 June 2021) is still looking fairly okay.

For sectors, the Energy sector still among the top.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by blueheart(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Good morning everyone. I saw chatter about #NIO gapping up this week due to quarterly earnings this week and also other Chinese stocks like #BABA #BILI

Can the experienced gurus in the house help shed more light on this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Sniper4real(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Morning bosses. Happy new week. Our heartfelt desires shall be met by God's grace.

Please, if you get car in your compound that's somehow useless. Please lease it out for me to use as uber/taxify.

And if you need to buy a car or cars. Let me be your plug.
It'll be delivered anywhere you're.

Lexus Es 350 2007. 4.4m,
Lexus Es 330 2003. 2.5m,
Honda crosstour(accord). 3.5m, Lexus es350 2008. 4.5m

Check here for their pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/remember1313

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Just invest in Gold stock, to buy physical gold bars. You might need to head to Dubai or similar zones.... No go buy fake bars ó......

which broker is this that watermarks your moniker?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kennyking1234:
which broker is this that watermarks your moniker?

I watermark them myself........ grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
ice4u999:

Don’t ever use market for any stock except you know for such that stock is going to take of. As for SNDL use limit
Limit have not been working on trove, I don't know why it's not working help me sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I watermark them myself........ grin
how?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kennyking1234:
how?

I subscribe to a service that allows me, watermark all the documents I send out.......

If my documents leak, I can trace the source....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I subscribe to a service that allows me, watermark all the documents I send out.......

If my documents leak, I can trace the source....... grin
wow amazing what's the name abeg?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.