Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,112 members, 7,953,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (669135 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tyche(m): 12:43am On Jul 03, 2021
QuinModah:
$WISH now has more than 90M monthly active users across 100 countries.

Still dropping though

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 3:58am On Jul 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcn3zLQiSZU

Watch interview with one of Trove's founders...... He was/is once a nairalander...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by QuinModah(f): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Tyche:

Still dropping though
Best time to grab some #NFA

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by QuinModah(f): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Watch interview with one of Trove's founders...... He was/is once a nairalander...... cheesy
Yes, they started Mee something then but it didn't fly and then won the seed money competition by ARM securities

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2021
QuinModah:
Yes, they started Mee something then but it didn't fly and then won the seed money competition by ARM securities

And that seed, is now a tree....... grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I'm sure he's still a Nairalander, he probably comes here incognito to get feedback on how clients perceive Trove grin

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

I'm sure he's still a Nairalander, he probably comes here incognito to get feedback on how clients perceive Trove grin

Indeed...... All types of feedbacks are good...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Diogo2019: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
yazga:
$MRIN 1300% in a week. kept waiting for the pull back

Have been following the stock since last week, but is not on trove

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Sniper4real(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
If you know someone loves having latest car.

2021 Mercedes Maybach $250,000 is available

Check my profile

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tyche(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
QuinModah:
Best time to grab some #NFA

DCA'ing all through. It's a long game

Why the drop though?

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS WEEK ROUND UP- PLAN FOR NEXT WEEK (6 JULY)
End of another good week (many high cap stocks did well), although there is still fear of retracement, but we may not worry till we start seeing indexes breaking the closest support. Daily performance has aerospace, utilities on top while on the weekly Retail sector still leading. The daily performance is indicating some underlining defensive undertone. For start of next week we pick BTU to start with, is a short term plan for about 25% gain. Need more stock ideas; join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197.

For Tuesday OCGN holders will have their losses reducing or start seeing some profits as stock gains 13% after market close on Friday, see below !!!

Sign up with Trove using the link in our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar of GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group there are some terms and conditions that apply.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by QuinModah(f): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
YerYer:

I use TD Ameritrade and Robinhood. As of late last year almost all the U.S based brokerages switched to zero commission trades. It was fierce competition that made all of them switch to free trades and I believe similar things will happen to the nigerian based brokerages. Trove, Chaka and co are good too. As more people show interest, more brokerages will come on board. You can still make good gains that negate the 1% fee.
They cannot so zero commission, they pay for renewal of license fee to SEC, rent, utility bills, salaries to name a few, rather they would rip Nigerians off with their charges, notably to mention is Chaka

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Wapgod(m): 2:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Is there a Dividend Reinvestment Program(a.k.a DRIP) in Nigeria?
If so how can i activate it?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Sometimes before demonizing business it is important to understand their business model and other intricacies. If they ask you guys to explain their payment -of -order-flow, bid-spread ask, etc, which influences commission (or none of it) you would not be able to explain. It is very difficult for a sub-broker to charge zero commission rates

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Wapgod:
Is there a Dividend Reinvestment Program(a.k.a DRIP) in Nigeria?
If so how can i activate it?
Stanbic

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Let's focus on $ABML stock.

The price failed to break the $2.40 level after several attempt. Therefore, we see the pull back as healthy to enable smart money load up for a breakout and reach price target of $4.00.

Using the daily chart as guide to time our entry, potential reversal zone (PRZ) for the stock is between $1.45 and $1.55. We expect a bounce off the 200 EMA before continuing the upward trend.

For more technical analysis, follow @meprof on twitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DextrousDavid(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Affordable Data is Available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you're on Bamboo and would like to participate in a stock picking contest please respond here and i will DM you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS PLAN FOR NEXT 6 JULY UPDATED
We are starting the week with oil and oil stock likely to continue with the uptrend, if we have oil stock we need to see how they will perform today. Equally, the Tankers (DHT) /Gold (NG)/Real Estate stocks (NLY) are coming up, unfortunately, these are sectors that price gains can be small, we can just go into these stock snap up some quick gains and bail out, we have put some of the good stocks in from of the sectors or mention them recently. For start of the week we pick BTU/ASXC , ASXC is in low risk demand point zone. Need more stock ideas, join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197.

For today OCGN holders will have their losses reducing or start seeing some profits as stock gains over 13% after market close on Friday!!!

Sign up with Trove using the link in our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via out link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the whatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Stock buying experience (just for fun)

So since last week Ive buying the dip of one stock like that,

It went from 28 dollars to 27, I buy 50 dollars worth

From 27 to 26.50 I buy another 50 dollars worth again

On Friday, from 26.50 to 26.0 dollars I bought another 50 dollars worth thinking that's it.

Today it has moved to 25.30, so I bought again, guess what, it has moved down to 25.10.

See, I'm tired!

Given what happened in March, my strategy to is to buy dip small small till it reverse itself, this is the reason I was spending 50 dollars for those wondering. I won't put 300 dollars at once and start bitting finger

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
lafuria1:
Stock buying experience (just for fun)

So since last week Ive buying the dip of one stock like that,

It went from 28 dollars to 27, I buy 50 dollars worth

From 27 to 26.50 I buy another 50 dollars worth again

On Friday, from 26.50 to 26.0 dollars I bought another 50 dollars worth thinking that's it.

Today it has moved to 25.30, so I bought again, guess what, it has moved down to 25.10.

See, I'm tired!

Given what happened in March, my strategy to is to buy dip small small till it reverse itself, this is the reason I was spending 50 dollars for those wondering. I won't put 300 dollars at once and start bitting finger

I hope you understand the company you're buying sha and not just buying the dip of a random company

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
lafuria1:
Stock buying
See, I'm tired!

You don’t catch a falling knife!

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS 6 JULY LIVE MARKET UPDATE AS AT 19:57
Late rally by NASDAQ reduced the loss for the day. Our picks for earlier in the day suffered a big pullback BTU/ASXC we need to reassess the positions again . Need more stock ideas, join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197.

Sign up with Trove using the link in our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via out link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the whatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
Susily:

I hope you understand the company you're buying sha and not just buying the dip of a random company

Yes I do. It's part of my existing portfolio, I've made good returns on it already, despite the dip I'm still very good. I bought it last year at 14$per share last year.

I just buy more on existing ones when sell off opportunity present itself

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
lafuria1:

Yes I do. It's part of my existing portfolio, I've made good returns on it already, despite the dip I'm still very good. I bought it last year at 14$per share last year.

I just buy more on existing ones when sell off opportunity present itself

What's the company let me analyze it's fundamentals
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Susily:

What's the company let me analyze it's fundamentals

It's carnival cruise line CCL

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by highcurrent: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
lafuria1:

It's carnival cruise line CCL
hope you check it's fundamental factors or support areas. Besides I think you are buying the dip too close. 28 to 27.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ice4u999(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
CARV big meat for today. already up 68% premarket . Be careful when you go in and get out ones you double

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ice4u999(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
CARV already up by 135% and this might be the next AMC because of the volume. Be careful out there guys.

UBER is another one that can double. If revenue increase that stock price will double.

Enjoy and remember this is not a financial advice. Invest at your own risk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (442) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.