Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610726 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
OakPearl:

Happy new year bro.
Kai …so sorry didn’t get back here to respond.
Very short-mid term hold.
Depending on how long you can wait.
The stock kissed $6 today and is currently trading at $5.29 this minute.

Was too busy to check the charts today. Might buy some call options to make some $$$.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Napoleon55(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
alexnurreo:

I withdrew it my into my wema savings account and since I didn’t have a domicilary account, the bank was supposed to create a dom account for me automatically so I can withdraw my cash in dollars… instead they converted and paid into my savings account with cbn rate.. #450
So if you want to withdraw, I suggest you use UBA because even if you don’t have a dom account, they’ll create one for you automatically.. all you have to do is to walk into any branch, verify your account and collect your dollars then look for aboki to exchange it for you… I learnt all these the hard way with nobody to guide me.. not even on this nairaland and I don’t want people to make the same mistake I made..
Can u open dom account at UBA without any referer?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Napoleon55:

Can u open dom account at UBA without any referer?
. YOU DO NOT NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE WITH THE BANK IN NAIRA. THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE WILL BE USED BY UBA TO CREAT ACCOUNT FOR YOU AUTOMATICALLY

To receive fx into UBA ACCOUNT is simple. If you have a Naira savings account. I don't know if it works for a urrent account too. You just put that savings account no and UBA swiftcode on the form that you fill for where the foreign payment is coming from, if dollar is receiced from the source, UBA will through their head office open a dom accounts for you, send you alert when the money has come, you then go to any branch of UBA, the customer service will give you the accoubt number and you can start withdrawing your money in USD. just like you withdraw from an ordinary savings account. But note that you cannot transfer money for a payment from that account nor get ATM card. You must withdraw the money in cash of that foreign currency only.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Napoleon55(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
yok:
. YOU DO NOT NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE WITH THE BANK IN NAIRA. THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE WILL BE USED BY UBA TO CREAT ACCOUNT FOR YOU AUTOMATICALLY

To receive fx into UBA ACCOUNT is simple. If you have a Naira savings account. I don't know if it works for a urrent account too. You just put that savings account no and UBA swiftcode on the form that you fill for where the foreign payment is coming from, if dollar is receiced from the source, UBA will through their head office open a dom accounts for you, send you alert when the money has come, you then go to any branch of UBA, the customer service will give you the accoubt number and you can start withdrawing your money in USD. just like you withdraw from an ordinary savings account. But note that you cannot transfer money for a payment from that account nor get ATM card. You must withdraw the money in cash of that foreign currency only.
OK,
How about funding ur account ?
are they going to issue u a dollar card where u can use for depositing and do other international online transactions . Thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Napoleon55:

OK,
How about funding ur account ?
are they going to issue u a dollar card where u can use for depositing and do other international online transactions . Thanks
The proceed from the international payment you are expecting represents the funding. You cannot use the account for anything else. You receive your foreign payments , withdraw in foreign currency, finish, that is all you can do in the account, so simple (receive money, withdraw money in cash only) . You cannot get card on the account, yoy cannot deposit dollar into the accoubt yourself (money must come from offshore).
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:14am On Jan 26, 2023
TECHNICAL ANALYSIS WORKS
Saw a chart pattern on T (AT & T) on Wednesday, bought the stock (very small quantity with my dividend from another stock) and Tuesday the stock moved by 6%, note that I bought at last minute of before market closure Wednesday, so end the day at 0.00% gain (SPOUTFI, no commission). Today stock is up 6%, just like that.

Again I will say, I am 100% happy playing the global stock market, especially for the energy sector, compared with the Nigeria market, where I can say oil producing sector had no good stock (only SEPLAT, is a little bit okay, most Nigeria oil companies are simply oil marketers, please nobody should mention OANDO it a very bad stock).
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2023
A bullish trifecta of stock market indicators is flashing, and it suggests a 20% rally is on the horizon, Fundstrat's Tom Lee says.

The trio of bullish indicators combined with falling inflation mean stocks are poised to rally through 2023, Fundstrat's Tom Lee said.

My take is rallies will come after the negative results of 2022 have been announced 1st quarter (a couple of them have been announced and getting punished with Microsoft the most recent).

As interest rates hikes gets lower with only two planned for this year, inflation is clearly under control which means from after 1st quarter/mid-year, the market will race.

This does not however mean that there are no opportunities in the now.
Fishing for them at the moment: Undervalued stocks for the medium and long term.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2023
OakPearl:
A bullish trifecta of stock market indicators is flashing, and it suggests a 20% rally is on the horizon, Fundstrat's Tom Lee says.

The trio of bullish indicators combined with falling inflation mean stocks are poised to rally through 2023, Fundstrat's Tom Lee said.

My take is rallies will come after the negative results of 2022 have been announced 1st quarter (a couple of them have been announced and getting punished with Microsoft the most recent).

As interest rates hikes gets lower with only two planned for this year, inflation is clearly under control which means from after 1st quarter/mid-year, the market will race.

This does not however mean that there are no opportunities in the now.
Fishing for them at the moment: Undervalued stocks for the medium and long term.

Hi oakpearl, I sent you dm. Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Hi oakpearl, I sent you dm. Thanks.

Okay.
Let me check.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chevron $CVX has announced a share buy back, meaning the price will rise today. Current price $179.08. Not sure how high it will go.
Not a day trade tip.

Day trades to watch:
MLGO $1.63
XM $11.20
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Meanwhile, don’t be surprised to see NIO at $12 today! ($11.63 currently).

Tesla $144.43 had a good strategy of price cut announced after their result and the stock is going to have a pop today.
NIO price movement mirrors Tesla’s.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by BloomingDale(f): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aniekan4real: 2:22am On Jan 28, 2023
We at TransferXO, a leading cryptocurrency exchange teach blockchain from scratch and empowered people to trade on our platform.

Overview
A blockchain is a decentralized virtual transaction ledger that makes use of cryptography to stable and confirm transactions on a community of computers. Each block within the chain includes more than one transactions, and every block is related to the preceding block thru a cryptographic hash. This creates an immutable blockchain that lets in data to be effectively saved and transmitted. The best-recognized instance of blockchain is the Bitcoin blockchain, however the era has many capacity packages past digital currencies, together with deliver chain management, balloting systems, and more.

Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize many industries by providing a secure and decentralized way to store and transfer data. Some of the most promising use cases for blockchain include:

7 Use Cases of Blockchain[color=#000099][/color]
1. Digital currencies: The most well-known use case for blockchain is as the underlying technology for digital currencies such as Bitcoin. Blockchain allows for the creation of a decentralized digital currency that is not controlled by any government or institution.
Supply chain management: Blockchain can be used to track the movement of goods through a supply chain, from the manufacturer to the consumer. This can help to increase transparency and efficiency, and reduce the risk of fraud.
Identity management: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized digital identity systems. This can help to increase security and privacy, and reduce the risk of identity theft.

2. Real estate: Blockchain can be used to create a digital register of property ownership. This can help to increase transparency and reduce the need for intermediaries, such as lawyers and real estate agents.

3. Banking and finance: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized financial systems, such as peer-to-peer lending platforms. This can help to increase access to financial services, especially for people in developing countries who may not have access to traditional banking services.

4. Healthcare: Blockchain can be used to create secure and transparent systems for storing and sharing medical data. This can help to increase the efficiency of healthcare systems and improve patient outcomes.

5. Energy: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized energy systems, such as peer-to-peer energy trading platforms. This can help to increase the use of renewable energy sources, and reduce the need for centralized energy systems.

6. Internet of Things (IoT): Blockchain can be used to create secure and decentralized networks for the IoT. This can help to increase the security and scalability of IoT systems, and reduce the risk of cyber attacks.

7. Charitable donations: Blockchain can be used to create transparent systems for tracking charitable donations. This can help to increase trust in charitable organizations and encourage more people to donate.

These are just a few examples of the many potential use cases for blockchain technology. As the technology continues to evolve and improve, it is likely that even more applications will be discovered in the future.

It's worth noting that while blockchain has many potential use cases, it's not always the best fit for every problem. It's important to carefully evaluate whether blockchain is the best technology for a particular problem, as it may not always be the most efficient or cost-effective solution.

You can learn more use case of blockchain technology at TransferXO
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Youngzero2(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Have you ever wondered what is the better way to put your money to work – pursuing a Value Betting strategy or investing in the stock market? I certainly have and there is no easy answer to that question. There are a lot of factors you need to consider, like the capital you have at your disposal, the time you are willing to put in learning and execution, as well as the legal and tax aspect.

Today I will go through all these factors to help you determine whether value betting is the right investment for you or whether you would be better off just buying in the stock market.
Value Betting vs the Stock Market
Does it even make sense?
An important question to address first is – does such comparison even make sense? Investing in the stock market, you buy a share of a company. This company probably employs a lot of people and produces valuable goods and services. It is easy to see how you add value with your investment. Directly or indirectly, you help a company to finance its costs of operation and to continue and expand its activities. In most cases, it is easy to see where the value of your share comes from. Therefore, investing in the stock market is viewed by most as a legitimate and proper way of growing your savings.

Value betting on the other hand is a type of a betting strategy. In betting, you make a guess about the way a game is going to end. You then compare your guess with the bookmaker’s. If the two differ and you are confident enough in your prediction, you make a bet. If you are right more often than you are wrong, you can make money. If not, the bookmaker makes money and you lose.

Financially, it is a zero-sum game, mostly won by the bookmaker. If the latter wouldn’t be the case, the bookmaker would quickly be out of business. Therefore, betting is viewed by many as an activity to be avoided. Furthermore, as a type of gambling, betting can tend to be addictive and suck you in, leading you to lose even more money.

So, if you want to invest, you go to the financial markets. If you want to have a little fun, you place a small bet at the bookmaker and watch out not to overdo it. So goes the general wisdom.

And by and large, that is all true. However, as usual, the devil is in the details

What makes value betting special?
In order to remain profitable, the bookmaker does not need to win every bet. It just needs to win enough of them to make money. Therefore, most bookmakers don’t aim at having the most accurate odds possible. Rather, they want to have odds that are just good enough in order to beat most of their clients. Having perfect odds is expensive and not necessary.

This is the Achilles’ heel of the bookie. It is also an entry point for a punter willing to make money. The bookie must price thousands of events at any given time. A punter can bet only a few of those. Perhaps 99% of those events are priced by the bookmaker very well. The 1% that are not though still give the opportunity for plenty of profitable action for the punter.

While the rest of the punters play the 99%, you can choose to be selective and play the 1% of profitable bets. You can easily identify those using the value betting service of RebelBetting. In this way you will always have a positive expected value and your bank will grow with time. While betting is a losing activity for most, value betting is profitable.

How profitable exactly?
Your edge from a value bet can range from 0% to double-digit percentage points. It is fair to say that a ROI (return on investment) of 5% is attainable for most, if you avoid the lower-edge value bets. In other words, for every unit turned over, you could expect to get back 1.05 units on average. How about stocks?

In the last 100 years, the engine of capitalism has ensured that the economy was on an upward trend. The average historical annual return of the S&P 500 index for the last century was around 8%. There is no guarantee that those returns will remain the same in the future, but it is an estimate to work with.

Over a timespan of many years such return can increase your investment nicely via the wonder of compounded interest. If you had invested a dollar in the S&P 500 index at this time of the year in 1980 you would have had 30 dollars today. And while the S&P 500 is a broad index, with stocks you can be just as selective as with your bets, so if you manage to do a bit better than the average investor (warning: you probably won’t) you can get even more than that
So the stock market is more profitable?
Not really. Again, some attention to detail is warranted. In the case of the S&P we are talking about 8% annual return. In comparison, value betting gives you around 5% return on turnover. You certainly don’t need a full year to roll over a small to mid-sized betting bank of several thousand $/£/€. In fact, using a tool like RebelBetting in most cases you can do that within a week, or perhaps even a few days.

If we assume a 5% ROI for a week and 52 weeks in a year, that equates to an annual return of 1,05^52 – 1 = 1164,28%. As you see, slightly better than 8% a year.
Now, 1164,28% per year sounds a bit too good to be true.
What’s the catch?
It really is and the truth is, we are comparing apples with oranges here. There are some caveats to that number and I will go through the list below.
1. Not a passive income
Buying stock is a set-and-forget type of investment. You can put some money in today, come back in 30 years and collect your profits. Not the case with value betting. You must actively place your bets, as well as take care of money management (deposits and withdrawals), account verification, risk management, research of reliable bookmakers, recording your bets and so on.

Granted, you can do value betting in parallel to your full-time job. In my experience, you can fit it within an hour a day and most games are taking place on the weekend anyway. Still, value betting is far from a passive investment in the true sense of the word. In addition to investing some money to fund your starting bank, you will also have to do quite a bit of work for those winnings.
2. Limited upside
The stock market is huge. There is not a single individual or entity in the world that couldn’t accommodate its capital in securities of some kind. The Government Pension Fund of Norway is worth north of US$1 trillion and is fully invested in the financial markets.

In value betting on the other hand you are placing bets. The size of those bets is limited by the bookmaker. The limits depend on the event and the market. In a recreational bookmaker (the kind where you would do technical value betting), even in the most liquid markets (say, 1X2 in the Premier League), you wouldn’t be able to bet more than 4 figures. On most markets you can hardly even bet 3 figures.

Provided that you place 40-50 bets with an average size of a hundred bucks (realistic on an average sports weekend), that is still a decent amount of money for most people. However, here comes the bummer:

Recreational bookmakers will ban you
If you do value betting, you will win money. This automatically means that the bookmaker will lose this money. Bookmakers don’t like that. Financing your value betting hobby is certainly not their business. Once they find out you are doing it, you are out. In most bookmakers that translates to limiting your bets to some laughable amount of, say, 1 $/£/€ per game. At this point there is nothing left for you than to withdraw your whole balance and look for another bookmaker to bet in.

At some point all your options will be depleted. Depending on the bookmakers you have at your disposal, this might take quite some time or not so much. In most cases, before you get there you can make a pretty decent profit to show for it.
3. The volatility of returns is huge
The stock market is not just about expected returns, but more about the risk/return ratio you get as an investor. A famous indicator called the Sharpe ratio measures the relation between your risk-adjusted expected return and the standard deviation of that return. Different investors would invest in differently risky asset classes, depending on their risk profile. Taking on more risk is usually rewarded with higher returns.

In the financial asset universe, stocks pass as one of the more risky asset classes. Therefore they are normally mixed in a portfolio with other asset types such as bonds and cash, in order to reduce the volatility of the portfolio by means of the lower risk of those other asset types, as well as risk diversification.

You can easily see why – during the currently raging COVID19 crisis, the S&P 500 managed to lose a third of its value in a bit less than a month:
It also rebounded quite a bit since then. Still, it is far from its previous heights and continuously makes for a lot of stress for those who are heavily invested.

Well, value betting is worse than that.

The volatility in a value betting strategy can be massive. In a stock market crash you could lose a third of your savings within a few months. Such a crash occurs two or three times in a generation. The thought of losing a third of your savings sends shivers down the spine of the average worker, used to the stable income granted by his paycheck.

In value betting, you can lose a third of your bank in a week. This has happened to me a few times. On each of those occasions I got that money back and more. Still, going through such days takes a toll on you. Of course, your starting bank is way smaller than your lifetime’s savings, since there is only so much money you can put to use in a recreational bookmaker. Therefore, the comparison to the stock market volatility is a bit unfair. But on relative terms, it can hurt quite a bit. Therefore, never bet more than you can afford to lose.

. Tax and legal aspects
In many countries sports betting is restricted in some way or another, while investing in the financial markets is allowed or maybe even encouraged. I have outlined the reasons for this above. In other words, before you subscribe to a value betting service you have to ensure that the legal environment in your country allows you to make the most of it.

Mostly tax free winnings
However, a sweet benefit of value betting in most countries is that the winnings are tax-free. The reason for this is that if you are being charged tax on betting profits, you would also have to be allowed to deduct betting losses from your taxable income. Since the large majority of punters are losing, such tax arrangement would be a losing proposition for the state.

Of course, that is great news for the value bettor. In most of the developed world your profits from the financial markets could be taxed with anything from 10-15% to up to 35%. This is certainly an important factor to consider and one that usually favors value betting.
The Verdict
To summarize, value betting is way more profitable than the stock market per dollar invested. However, its returns are also much more volatile, it offers only a limited upside and is not a passive income in the true sense of the word. You have to invest some time and effort to make it work.

This is not an either-or question. The stock market is an essential tool for building wealth and saving for retirement and value betting can’t replace it in that sense. Nor does it have to. The stock market remains one of the very few places where you can make a set-and-forget investment, with significant capital and for a reasonable return. If, on the other hand, you are just starting to set some savings aside and have a bit of extra time, you can kick-start that process with the help of value betting.
Conclusion
Getting started with value betting would certainly require some effort on your side, but remains one of the few proven ways to profit from sports betting. Value Betting by RebelBetting is the perfect tool to help you in that process. With the profit guarantee and the option to unsubscribe any time, there is not much to lose. Plus, with ESports recently being added to the portfolio and some big football leagues already having restarted, the volume of value bets will soon come a lot closer to usual.

That was it for now, I hope you enjoyed the article.If you wish to check out value betting..
Sign up here:https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=Beatingthebookies to have to check in the most powerful value betting software presently

Reference:Nenko

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
I AM HAPPY TO BE A PLAYER IN YGE GLOBAL STOCK MARKET
This is happy time to be in the Global stock market. Just looked at the price of the bitcoin index, a big jump. It means we are likely to have a good time in the new week startibg today, the Gulf markets are also not bad.

Let us see how good things can be in the new week. For the fact that I will likely execute my trades with a zero commission stockbroker, I will like to move my money fo where the biggest money making opportunity is.

Wishing all a happy day.

Please let us limit our maximum loss to aroubd 20%. Having a loss greater than 50% take too long to recover from. Can you see the superlative prformance from the EV sector (TSLA/LCID as our example), if you have lost over 50% in these stocks before the recent big move, you will observe that your account look as if the stocks did not move that big!!! But the recent movements are massive and more may happen again in the new week
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2023
US Market Watch List:
*DAY TRADES*
BZFD is on Trove.
This stock has been on massive trend since Thursday and closed strong on Friday at $3.87 gaining 85%.

GNS looks set for a good run this week. It closed Friday at $3.95 gaining 19%.
Keep an eye on them today. Still a good swing trade for quick profit.

*LONG TERM
Tesla seems to be roaring back after being beaten down based on Elon’s recent sales.
Closed at $177.90 Friday gaining $17/share or 11%. Time to take long term positions little by little.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by silaxx(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
10 mins before the US market opens.
Here are day trade stock picks:
GNS $3.96
GMVD $2.98
SOFI $5.94
BBAI $2.43
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
WE ARE IN THIS GAME FOR THE LONG HAUL grin cool
Today we bought WBA. I want to build up a dividend paying portfolio. Thereafter, I may use my dividend to take bigger risk or just spent it So for now, minimal risk strong stocks only.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
US Market Signals:
MSGM that closed 713% at $21.40 yesterday is about to do another wonders today.
Get set for the roller coaster ride if interested.
The good news is that it’s on Trove.
Chaka and Bamboo users please check if it’s listed on those platforms.

MGAM rose 165% yesterday, closing at $2.58.
It is looking like it wants to do similar thing with MSGM.

Tighten your seatbelts 💺.
Come on, say it and mean it: We are making money this year!😅
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
OakPearl:
US Market Signals:
MSGM that closed 713% at $21.40 yesterday is about to do another wonders today.
Get set for the roller coaster ride if interested.
The good news is that it’s on Trove.
Chaka and Bamboo users please check if it’s listed on those platforms.

MGAM rose 165% yesterday, closing at $2.58.
It is looking like it wants to do similar thing with MSGM.

Tighten your seatbelts 💺.
Come on, say it and mean it: We are making money this year!😅

Ugh just seeing this. Do they still have some life in them or avoid?

Didn’t get a reply to the PM boss.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Ugh just seeing this. Do they still have some life in them or avoid?

Didn’t get a reply to the PM boss.

I think they do have something to still give.

I responded to your initial DM which was meant to permit you to send your real enquiry but I haven’t seen it.
Could it be in my spam mail?
Try resending this time it will drop.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Day Trade Signals for today:
TENX - $1.70
ZVSA - $1.72
GNS - $5.29
CVNA - $13.53
ALGN - $282.48

You are responsible for your trade decisions.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
OakPearl:

I think they do have something to still give.

I responded to your initial DM which was meant to permit you to send your real enquiry but I haven’t seen it.
Could it be in my spam mail?
Try resending this time it will drop.

I resent it. Thanks. I think it’s too late for me to purchase.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
FOR THE GLOBAL MARKET- THE BULLS ARE ON RAMPAGE
You just need to learn how to buy low and sell high.

See one of our revent trades below.

We need to strive for longevity.

I will constrong myself to stay on the side of dividend paying/very strong stocks only.

If you see our watchlist, no weak stocks at all. Some stock on my watchlist: ROKU, IIPR, NIO etc.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
US Stocks Day/Swing Trade Signals.
RSLS -$6.25
JEN -$21.14

Not much runners yet.
Watching out for late performers.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by watersys: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
OakPearl Pls I will like to have your Whatsapp. I have a domiciliary acct and interested in stock trade. Mine is +2347033477278 Thanks bro. I am just learning how to navigate on nairaland small small.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
American 🇺🇸 Market about to open.
Trade signals for today:
SECO -$1.68
OMER -$3.10
GDC -$4.37
KAL - $6.98
CTLT - $56.10
BBAI - $5.16

Remember trade signals are not long term investment advice.
Do your due diligence.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
OakPearl:
American 🇺🇸 Market about to open.
Trade signals for today:
SECO -$1.68
OMER -$3.10
GDC -$4.37
KAL - $6.98
CTLT - $56.10
BBAI - $5.16

Remember trade signals are not long term investment advice.
Do your due diligence.

Oakpearl, did you get the PM? Thanks for the stock picks brother.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Trade signals for today.
SQL -$0.52
KPRX -$3.22
OSH -$25.98
LAC -$23.44
BIDU-$142.82

One of the best strategies is to keep calm and watch for the first sip in price and once there is a renewed movement upwards you pounce. Otherwise be sure a stock will continue its climb before diving in at market open.

Remember, you are responsible for your decisions.
Due diligence advised.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Oakpearl, did you get the PM? Thanks for the stock picks brother.

Kindly send email directly to omiinko_3000@yahoo.com.
Doesn’t seem like your PM is delivering.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by FullRiver: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
OakPearl please which platform do you use to make these purchases, I can't find the stocks on bamboo and trove
SQL -$0.52
KPRX -$3.22
OSH -$25.98
LAC -$23.44
BIDU-$142.82

One of the best strategies is to keep calm and watch for the first sip in price and once there is a renewed movement upwards you pounce. Otherwise be sure a stock will continue its climb before diving in at market open.

Remember, you are responsible for your decisions.
Due diligence advised.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.