Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610042 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by FortuneHeritage: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Day trade signals
HOTH -$ 4.18
DAO - $6.87
FTNT-$53.76
MANU - $21.15

Prices indicated are yesterday’s closing prices.
Entry/exit price is at your discretion.

Meanwhile, Man Utd fans your club is up for sale. A Qatari group’s confidence in out bidding other bidders is perhaps responsible for the premarket gain on the stock price.
BBAI -$4.95
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
OakPearl:

Kindly send email directly to omiinko_3000@yahoo.com.
Doesn’t seem like your PM is delivering.

Sent you an email. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Etimnaic(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please who has tried out the Trove USD withdrawal platform, and what are their charges as Bamboo charges $45 per withdrawal to domiciliary account?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Etimnaic:
Please who has tried out the Trove USD withdrawal platform, and what are their charges as Bamboo charges $45 per withdrawal to domiciliary account?
. You will not see SEC when you need them... This is too much for withdrawal charge..Berra port to a foreign broker.. All these Naija firms are wicked...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Stan2330(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Willie2015:
. You will not see SEC when you need them... This is too much for withdrawal charge..Berra port to a foreign broker.. All these Naija firms are wicked...
Which foreign broker is easily available to Nigerians
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Etimnaic(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Etimnaic:
Got the update via email, so Trove charges $35 per wire transfer.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Etimnaic:
This is way too much for a charge from bamboo.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2023
WE ARE ENJOYING THIS GLOBAL STOCK MARKET!!!
We continue with effort to attempt building a strong portfolio. It has not been easy, but it 8s interesting and will ve quite rewarding. Many good stacks have retraced in price, thus some stocks present very small risk. Today we give one of them: WU (Western Union).
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2023
yok:
WE ARE ENJOYING THIS GLOBAL STOCK MARKET!!!
We continue with effort to attempt building a strong portfolio. It has not been easy, but it 8s interesting and will ve quite rewarding. Many good stacks have retraced in price, thus some stocks present very small risk. Today we give one of them: WU (Western Union).

The countertrend rally should be ending and the next leg down in US, European and Asian indexes should begin. This leg down could be fast and painful.

So you should be watching from the sidelines and not committing more funds.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
I AM ENJOYING THIS MARKET
Actually at this time I am for strong stocks only and I am prepared to play on the short side when necessary.

So we continue to monotor the market. Our portfolio with sone diversification can serve as an indicator abour the market. For a good portfolio, when you see yourself down 12.5% below the recent portfolio highest value and the current value, you will advice yourself to slow down or start playing on the short side.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuhusna1: 3:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2023
CATALYST FOR GLOBAL STOCK TRADING IS ZERO COMMISSION TRADING
Since my account moved to SPROUTIFI, I have been enjoying the market (not the buying of risky stocks to make 50% gain in 3 days or one week and then see my portfolio falling 70% in the next 2 weeks). I am now building my portfolio with good quality stocks.

For example I gave our forum members an example of a good stock (AEHR) that advanced from $12 to $30 within one year. These are the type of stocks we want in our portfolio. At the moment STEEL, SOLAR, MOVIE, are example of industries that are doing well.

Look forward to more post from me. My posts are expexted to deliver pure profits to your portfolio!!! That is why we are target technical analysis
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Day trade signals for today.
BBIO -$10.87
KALA $16.52
UNCY $2.14
ALBT $1.20

Prices are as of closing on Friday.
Time your entry if you must trade.
You are responsible for your decisions.
If you can’t keep up with trading, better to look for long term investments and build over a period.
TCRR

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Uchefrancis16(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
How long does trove funding using a dollar card take? I funded my account with dollar card since Friday, today is Tuesday and the close of business has reached, yet the money is still processing.

I also funded using naira bank transfer into he early hours of today, even the naira funding hasn't finished processing.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by MeezPat(f): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please who uses choicetrade for trading here..Kindly signify
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE MARKET- BUILDING A STRONG PORTFOLUO IS ESSENTIAL
We continue to strive to build a strong portfolio. Things are scary at the moment, but it is expected.

A strong portfolio of dividend and growth stock, can fall up to 25% and will still come back beakeven and even deliver profit.

However, essential thing is endure to have strong stocks as your foundation. So for rhose who can withstand the pain, a strong Portfolio will deliver good returns, it is just a matter of time. Please avoid all those penny stocks, at least for now, they can bring down your account to zero level!!!

Below is our comment on the Nigeria market this morning. The probability of the Nigeria stock market going bearish any moment from now is equally high. So in conclusion, I will continue on the Global stock side without fear

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
What happened here?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Looking at the charts of some medical personal protective equipment makers, pharmaceuticals firms, disinfection and hygiene firms and even livestreaming/communication firms, and other associated services, it is as if these sectors want to make a bounce higher after trending down for at least 25 straight months. Some stocks in the sector needs to drop a little more before it becomes good to go.

It looks like something biological, viral or anything that will require those pandemic-like activities could make these stocks rise again. We know of birdflu which had been reported. Is there any other event that could necessitate the deployment of activities /equipment in these sectors.

Do your due diligence and check the charts of the following stocks:

$LPSE
$PTON
MODERNA
$NVAX
TOP GLOVES listed in Malaysia (PPE maker)
Supermax listed in Malaysia (PPE maker)
$CLX CLOROX
MERCATOR listed in Poland (PPE maker)

And many more related to the sectors.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
WE ARE ALERT TO WHAT THE MARKET IS DOING
Today we bought a Gold stock BTG.

It seems a case of exterem fear in the market can bring the best out of Gold
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2023
I don't stress myself with making picks wink. Whenever "formal economy" is going bananas, gold and crypto related stocks are your best bet for quick runs.

MARA(my preferred fallback) pulled a 28% high as of yesterday. Looking if it can pull great numbers today again before I bring out the sickle. grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Zagee:

MARA(my preferred fallback) pulled a 28% high as of yesterday. Looking if it can pull great numbers today again before I bring out the sickle. grin

I AGREE WITH YOU.
RIOT looks good too. My problem is that these stocks move too fast, for main btc/usd, strong resistance is price moving to 25,000. If bitcoin made it above 25,000 and stays there, then we should expect a bigger move.

Happy profit to all.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by CryptoNews22(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Fear of downtime and huge lose sometimes scare me off investing on stock market...

https:///KcBa6qCyAHDGn6fWjMtCvF
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Zagee:
I don't stress myself with making picks wink. Whenever "formal economy" is going bananas, gold and crypto related stocks are your best bet for quick runs.

Spot on.
I watched those on my crypto stock list begin a soaring move yesterday.

They will make a good swing in the short term with the ripple effect of the bank collapses hitting the banking sector.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you have funds to invest long term in the US market, this is the time to invest in the best companies with sound fundamentals /health.

I have found a gem of a company for long term.
$ZIM $20.83 and it’s on Trove, meaning it’s likely available on Bamboo and Chaka.

The following are the fundamentals behind this stock:

Book value/share $46

Cash value per share $32

Special dividend to be paid next week $6.40

Adjusted EBIDTA guidance/share $1.7

30-50% annual dividend policy

Cyclical bottom as FED interest rate has peaked

Inventory overflow now depleted and freight rates should stabilize and go higher

Long investment, short squeeze or 2 weeks swing trade opportunity. Either way, the set up is great.

Shorts were expecting the company to burn cash next year but instead, company guidance given for positive EBITDA and EBIT , catching short traders off guard!

It’s a shipping company called Zim Integrated Shipping Company Ltd.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
CryptoNews22:
Fear of downtime and huge lose sometimes scare me off investing on stock market...

https:///KcBa6qCyAHDGn6fWjMtCvF

Fear solves nothing. You just have to go in with a strategy and shoot your shot
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
OakPearl:
If you have funds to invest long term in the US market, this is the time to invest in the best companies with sound fundamentals /health.

$ZIM $20.83 and it’s on Trove, meaning it’s likely available on Bamboo and Chaka.

Book value/share $46

Cash value per share $32

Inventory overflow now depleted and freight rates should stabilize and go higher

Long investment, short squeeze or 2 weeks swing trade opportunity. Either way, the set up is great.

Shorts were expecting the company to burn cash next year but instead, company guidance given for positive EBITDA and EBIT , catching short traders off guard!

Damn!! All in!!! OakPearl you and your pick!! wink

*modified*
This is one tricky stock
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by RikudoSennin: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
OakPearl:

Book value/share $46

Cash value per share $32

Thanks for this info. Bought some call options, i sent you several emails but got no reply. Hope your week is going great!?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
THIS GLOBAL STOCK MARKET IS IT
Beign close to the market is good. Fortunately, I don't buy risky stocks again. I am eyeing some banks stocks, FRC did some margic today. I could have bought TFC, but I decide to port to SOXL

Sprouti is good. No commission is big deal, can you imagine, I sold the BTG I bought yesterday (at breakeven due to no commission) and this for part of the money that went to SOXL
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
yok:
THIS GLOBAL STOCK MARKET IS IT
Beign close to the market is good. Fortunately, I don't buy risky stocks again. I am eyeing some banks stocks, FRC did some margic today. I could have bought TFC, but I decide to port to SOXL

Sprouti is good. No commission is big deal, can you imagine, I sold the BTG I bought yesterday (at breakeven due to no commission) and this for part of the money that went to SOXL

I'm having itchy fingers for FRC. Still searching for clearance..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
OakPearl:

Book value/share $46

Cash value per share $32

Marine Shipping coy are hot cake

Nice One...
Marine Shipping is a hot sector...
Am overweight on dis sector too ..
Ve been buyin STNG and KEX
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Thanks for this info. Bought some call options, i sent you several emails but got no reply. Hope your week is going great!?

So sorry.
I got frustrated searching for your emails.
I hope nairaland hasn’t tampered with my inbox.

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.