Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (611068 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2023
aremso:
Guys consider this stock for trading, perfectly good for trading. I spotted it around 1.03. voom went to 3.3 in about 2 weeks. Went down again to 1.70 now it 2.20 DHC
Voom. It's not on bamboo. Which other Nigerian investment platform can it be gotten. ?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2023
henrimoto:
Voom. It's not on bamboo. Which other Nigerian investment platform can it be gotten. ?

This is on bamboo. DHC.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2023
Guys this stocks are my target but not bamboo

PSTY
BCEL
CLSD
ARAV
AGEN
ATAI
OTLK
RZLT
GMDA
FBIO
ATY
STXS

Only ATAI on bamboo
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2023
coputa:
STOCK TO WATCH

EGLX
Current price;$0.43
Highest price;$1.08
Lowest price;$0.39

It's share price has been stable over the last three months

It's revenue is meaningful (CA$199M)

It's earnings are forecast to grow at an average of 98.9&% per year for the next 3 years.

Their shares has been stable over the past 3 months.

It is trading at 89.3% below analyst extimate of it's fair value.

Trade at good value compared to peers

Analyst in good agreement that stock will rise by 461.8%

You are on point, have covered this stock from my previous research before now and I came across it today. Am buying on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
aremso:

You are on point, have covered this stock from my previous research before now and I came across it today. Am buying on Monday.
please do, the stock is moving to it's 52 weeks high
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
coputa:

Thanks. Hope 2k units won't be too risky!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chunkuli: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
its not on chaka
coputa:
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Disembark: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
chunkuli:
its not on chaka

Spoke to their admin on TG
She said it ll be added if it meets their global listing requirements

The stock is currently on bamboo though

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chunkuli: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2023
hope they add it
Disembark:

Spoke to their admin on TG
She said it ll be added if it meets their global listing requirements

The stock is currently on bamboo though
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:53am On Jul 02, 2023
coputa:

ok. Review on our chart and I now support what majority are saying. Will be a good buy. May not be a long term holding, will buy sell from time to time as advised by our indicators

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2023
yok:

ok. Review on our chart and I now support what majority are saying. Will be a good buy. May not be a long term holding, will buy sell from time to time as advised by our indicators

Thanks bro, your thoughts on PGY and ATAI? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
50% profit in Mara. One month run. grin

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
UPDATE TARGET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS- 6 JULY
I feel very happy with the Global market. It is very difficult to be caged by the market, as long as we do not pre-empt what the market should do or not do. Yesterday was a down day and today too is likely to open lower. And I was already thinking what to sell, the what to buy is the risky side.

However, looking at the quotes, Bitcoin side just brightened things up looking at premarket. And equally by the time market opens more sectot/industry will show up. Inverse are likely to be in play again, as we are seeing sudden I tease in VIX today.

For today, our major suggestion is that we should learn to use indicators. Even a simple one can be a starting point. Why am I saying this, we have a lot of indicators that we use. Recently, we used a different version of our indicators that the regular one, and we discovered that our normal indicator has better winning rate than the different one we used. Then, we conclude that we will stick to our regular indicators.

Wishing all a good day.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Your portfolio, like mine, starts down at the beginning of the market? Don't fret, this is an opportunity for long term investors to own more stake in companies; its the investors goldmine.

For every loss we make, we see it as an opportunity to own more chunk of the cake, and for every profit we give all the glory back to the one and only God who gives power to make wealth.

In the market patience, humility, boldness to take educated risk are the real virtues, only by the spirit of the only true God do people really imbibe these virtues

Godspeed to all voyagers.

May we all be Rich

PonziHater

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tenderjunkie: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yeryer and Oakpearl

Any recommendations for swing trade?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
I HAVE DOSGE MAY BULLETS IN THE MARKET BUT TODAY WE TOOK SOME HEAT

We are not philosophers, the market is serious business. The best antidote fir a bear market is to be in cash or slow down substantially. Then, if the bear market has fully set in, we can switch to selling or play the inverse ETFs.

So, if tommorrow or close to end of market day, there is no improvement, we can start taking some profits out (at least if you have been in tesla, NVDA, BITCOIN, PLTR, for the last one month, those stocks should still be in profit. So, in the face to face attack of a bear, it is better to run, running away is the best although we can also pretend to be dead (ignore putting further money in the Marke) or attack back using inverse or shorting.

So, let us be wise, our longevity in the market is vital so that we can be profitable[b]. I hope the guys in NSEMPA will read this. MSCI Nigeria has been selling behind the scene, so the market that is up look like just a bullish camouflage at the moment[/b].
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
TODAY IS LIKE THERE IS NO CHANGING A WINNING TEAM
With my AI and bitcoin compliant portfolio, today is a fairy good day. No buying no selling, just enjoying the sweet market.

For those of us in EGLX, there is no need to worry, the trade is likely to work out. Some gaming stock moved positively in the pemarket yesterday, so there is hope for EGLX

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
All look good from my end today. I sincerely hope to start looking at my portfolio less frequently, as I will not make any change to them for the foreseeable future.

No emotions when playing the stock market game. Long term investors, like myself, can pick their portfolio and go to sleep, not minding where the tide turns. The uninformed investors tweek their investment daily in a bid to beat the market; this is extremely hard to do, so sail with the tide.

Day time trading is quite different however, you have to be on your screen daily, making critical decisions. I rarely recommend this, So respect to those trading daily and still winning.

May we experience our rich lives.

PonziHater

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
yok:
TODAY IS LIKE THERE IS NO CHANGING A WINNING TEAM
With my AI and bitcoin compliant portfolio, today is a fairy good day. No buying no selling, just enjoying the sweet market.

For those of us in EGLX, there is no need to worry, the trade is likely to work out. Some gaming stock moved positively in the pemarket yesterday, so there is hope for EGLX

Yes am in for GAN and am holding for long.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
All look good from my end today. I sincerely hope to start looking at my portfolio less frequently, as I will not make any change to them for the foreseeable future.

No emotions when playing the stock market game. Long term investors, like myself, can pick their portfolio and go to sleep, not minding where the tide turns. The uninformed investors tweek their investment daily in a bid to beat the market; this is extremely hard to do, so sail with the tide.

Day time trading is quick different however, you have to be on your screen daily, making critical decisions. I rare recommend this, So respect to those trading daily and still winning.

May we experience our rich lives.

PonziHater

Amen. If one is in good stocks nothing to worry about. Am holding for long too. I have a target if am not from each home then rich home must come from me. For now am done with naira stock. No stock in naija can do 50% rise in a day. I thank God for this foreign stock.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
check these stocks:

GAN
GWH
SGMO
ATAI
ATER

They are growth companies and have good prospect.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
aremso:

Yes am in for GAN and am holding for long.
Yes,it has good growth
prospect.Top wall street analysts projected this stock to ride to $2.50 in the medium and $4.50 in the long term.

It's fair value is good and it's currently trading at 50% below it's highest.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kingjooo(m): 2:42am On Jul 09, 2023
coputa:
Yes,it has good growth
prospect.Top wall street analysts projected this stock to ride to $2.50 in the medium and $4.50 in the long term.

brother please can you lecture me on this? Every thing seems confusing. I can pay any amount to learn this trade please
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
aremso:
check these stocks:

GAN
GWH
SGMO
ATAI
ATER

They are growth companies and have good prospect.

Please are you investing in them all?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2023
Alaska90:

Please are you investing in them all?

Yes bro is only SGMO am yet to pick, all of them are doing fine in my portfolio and SGMO is moving too, not happy I missed it before the present levels.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2023
Check these stocks

HLTH
TSHA
FIXX.

They are growth stocks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2023
coputa:
Yes,it has good growth

Yeah am holding all my stocks for 400-500% returns before offloading
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2023
aremso:

Yes bro is only SGMO am yet to pick, all of them are doing fine in my portfolio and SGMO is moving too, not happy I missed it before the present levels.

pls, which investment platform do you use..? National or international one..?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2023
aremso:

Yeah am holding all my stocks for 400-500% returns before offloading
You should have a price target where you should sell a stock, expecially if it has made 50 to 100% growth.

That's a pretty good return on a stock

For me, I don't sell any of my stocks that is going bearish,I wait for it to gain more weight because the market has it's tideThats how the market works.

That's why it's good to spread your portfolios,

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2023
henrimoto:
These are foreign stocks (US STOCKS) and there are few brokers here in Nigeria that trade on foreign stock.

I use "Bamboo " one of the best around, you can register with them.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2023
coputa:
You should have a price target where you should sell a stock, expecially if it has made 50 to 100% growth.

That's a pretty good return on a stock

For me, I don't sell any of my stocks that is going bearish,I wait for it to gain more weight because the market has it's tideThats how the market works.

That's why it's good to spread your portfolios,

Yes bro I have a price target for all my holdings.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2023
henrimoto:

Am on bamboo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.