Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (615170 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2023
THE GLOBAL MARKET IS TOO SWEET
Team AI in the premarket are not doing too badly. We look forward to another bullish day in the market.

For the local market. I can confirm that MSCI is yet to start adding more stock, checking from 25 MAY to 14th June. As soon as MSCI steps into the market, we would be informed. However, MSCI tested SEPLAT, AIRTEL Africa with one unit each. [/b]And as usual, there is a chest load of cash to be deployed once they start buying Nigeria stocks. [b]So for those thinking MSCI will buy in overbought region, let us forget it, they know how to buy covering their tracks, but we will know as we have been following MSCI for long and we know how to track them.

Safe investing to all.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Disembark: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2023
Derek273:
Can anyone recommend any dividend paying stocks with good growth

Wonder why here is not like the 9ja stock thread

Abeg yeryer, oakpearl and other gurus
Make una da try drop una daily nuggets
For pple like me way da aspire to join una

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2023
yok:
THE GLOBAL MARKET IS TOO SWEET
Team AI in the premarket are not doing too badly. We look forward to another bullish day in the market.

For the local market. I can confirm that MSCI is yet to start adding more stock, checking from 25 MAY to 14th June. As soon as MSCI steps into the market, we would be informed. However, MSCI tested SEPLAT, AIRTEL Africa with one unit each. [/b]And as usual, there is a chest load of cash to be deployed once they start buying Nigeria stocks. [b]So for those thinking MSCI will buy in overbought region, let us forget it, they know how to buy covering their tracks, but we will know as we have been following MSCI for long and we know how to track them.

Safe investing to all.

Building wealth from stock trading is boring business. So when we see players, like yourself, making daily effort to bring the spark this extremely boring sport, then we should really be grateful. Keep doing all the great job, and may luck and favour shine on your path.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Probable loss today on my portfolio. However we know a low in the market is a great opportunity to grow.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
I must give Chaka their props. Their app updates current market changes as promptly as it gets.

I have compared it to my foreign app, and it probably updates faster. It's breakdown feature is not as intuitive and fees are massive in the global scheme of things. They however seem cheaper than trove, bamboo and their rivals at the moment.

Investors are not emotional, we move to the next best platform without sentimental attachment, and move again if the platform fails to deliver.

God for all Ponzi Haters under the earth

SgtPonzihater1

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
I use Chaka..very excellent services. However, their stocks are limited. So many are not listed. I need a platform that has ALL US stocks and that ACCEPTS Nigerians. Thanks. The next bull run is coming..it will be full blown when FED starts printing and lowering interest rates.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YoungBuffet: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
gamaliel9:
I use Chaka..very excellent services. However, their stocks are limited. So many are not listed. I need a platform that has ALL US stocks and that ACCEPTS Nigerians. Thanks. The next bull run is coming..it will be full blown when FED starts printing and lowering interest rates.

Bro. Please what is Chaka exchange rate
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
I must give Chaka their props. Their app updates current market changes as promptly as it gets.

I have compared it to my foreign app, and it probably updates faster. It's breakdown feature is not as intuitive and fees are massive in the global scheme of things. They however seem cheaper than trove, bamboo and their rivals at the moment.

Investors are not emotional, we move to the next best platform without sentimental attachment, and move again if the platform fails to deliver.

God for all Ponzi Haters under the earth

SgtPonzihater1

Pls what is their exchange rate to naira.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Probable loss today on my portfolio. However we know a low in the market is a great opportunity to grow.

Pls I want to DM u

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

As at today app says #767 to a dollar. Changes
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Disembark: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

Chaka 725 to 1$
Bamboo 769 to 1$

Bamboo charges 1.5% for buying n selling
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Someone that bought Apple shares with $1,300 worth of 100 units then in 2005 is now valued at $10.2m in value

Stock splits from 2005 till date:
2:1
7:1
4:1

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
gamaliel9:

I use Trading212, though.

Have you tried Trading212 recently? It could have re-started accepting Nigerian residents.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
ukay2:
Someone that bought Apple shares with $1,300 worth of 100 units then in 2005 is now valued at $10.2m in value

Stock splits from 2005 till date:
2:1
7:1
4:1

Jesu! Can one get such stock again now?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Disembark:

Chaka 725 to 1$
Bamboo 769 to 1$

Bamboo charges 1.5% for buying n selling

Many thanks brotherly!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

As at today app says #767 to a dollar. Changes

This for Chaka or bamboo?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

This for Chaka or bamboo?
Chaka
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gurus pls what is your thoughts about NKLA?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Chaka

Wow. Thanks so they use same with bamboo. Pls is it the same with withdrawal?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:
Gurus pls what is your thoughts about NKLA?

Is it for day time trading or long term appreciation?. If I were you I wouldn't go down that route.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

Wow. Thanks so they use same with bamboo. Pls is it the same with withdrawal?

I don't think Chaka charges for withdrawal. They actually seem overall cheaper, if you care so much about fees like I do.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

I don't think Chaka charges for withdrawal. They actually seem overall cheaper, if you care so much about fees like I do.

Ok
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Is it for day time trading or long term appreciation?. If I were you I wouldn't go down that route.

A long term of max 12 months, am also looking for stocks that are good at $1+
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

Jesu! Can one get such stock again now?

Apple stocks are still available in the NYSE market grin

Buy good stock and have the PATIENCE to wait to reap the rewards

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

Bro. Please what is Chaka exchange rate

I just looked at it 767 per dollar
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

No, they do not charge for withdrawal. But you pay 1$ monthly as management fee.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
ukay2:

Apple stocks are still available in the NYSE market grin

Buy good stock and have the PATIENCE to wait to reap the rewards

I was alternating, buying and selling between MARA and RIOT..Now i will go fully into PALANTIR..till December 2023
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
gamaliel9:

I was alternating, buying and selling between MARA and RIOT..Now i will go fully into PALANTIR..till December 2023

Why?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
gamaliel9:

No, they do not charge for withdrawal. But you pay 1$ monthly as management fee.

No matter they amount you hold?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Stan2330(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Chaka
The spread for converting naira to dollar on chaka is way too much
Almost 40 naira difference for one dollar
Chaka is shit
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Stan2330:

The spread for converting naira to dollar on chaka is way too much
Almost 40 naira difference for one dollar
Chaka is shit

Which platform provide the lowest overall fees? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.