Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610880 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Stan2330(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Which platform provide the lowest overall fees? Thanks
Use bamboo or trove
Chaka is nonsense..
Penny wise, pound foolish app

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Stan2330:

Use bamboo or trove
Chaka is nonsense..
Penny wise, pound foolish app

So if I want to withdraw 250k dols of my own money bamboo will take 1.5%. Thats super expensive, and not applicable in any other country of the world.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
ukay2:
Someone that bought Apple shares with $1,300 worth of 100 units then in 2005 is now valued at $10.2m in value

Stock splits from 2005 till date:
2:1
7:1
4:1

Knowledge and information is power and I could afford this money 2005 I bought 2 plots of land which the later took from me. 445k then and how much was dollar I would have become billionaire is naira by now. Anyway I give glory to God am still alive and have hope some of my sec. School mates are late, and at least a university mate too is late. As am alive is the grace of God and I will still achieve and impact into the life of my generation by God grace.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

Knowledge and information is power and I could afford this money 2005 I bought 2 plots of land which the later took from me. 445k then and how much was dollar I would have become billionaire is naira by now. Anyway I give glory to God am still alive and have hope some of my sec. School mates are late, and at least a university mate too is late. As am alive is the grace of God and I will still achieve and impact into the life of my generation by God grace.

Amen. I bought 3 mercedes back to back those days. I was a top fan of M Benz thread of N/L. Even land self I didn't buy. But we look beyond the past and look to the future great expectation of what God can and will do.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
ukay2:

Apple stocks are still available in the NYSE market grin

Buy good stock and have the PATIENCE to wait to reap the rewards

Apple stock is on the high side now pls can you give growth stocks that are much more lesser
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Stan2330(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

So if I want to withdraw 250k dols of my own money bamboo will take 1.5%. Thats super expensive, and not applicable in any other country of the world.
Chaka ain't better with #42 naira spread for each dollar
Do the maths
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
aremso:

Apple will continue to appreciate in price and also in stocksplits.

I participated in the last Aaple shares stocksplit...both the number of units and price have increased so far. I am still buying more Apple shares currently as a longterm investor in both NSE and NYSE markets.

You should do yout due diligence on it and have long-term view.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
ukay2:

Why?

Because they are bitcoin miners, they leverage on its movement. The volatility no be here. Because i was buying and selling, using volume to make money, Chaka slapped GOOD FAITH VIOLATION on me. Fear catch me ooooo.

On PLTR, it is moving north SLOW AND STEADY...12.30..13.10...14.45..15.62..JUST LIKE THAT OOO..It may take two weeks but its moving up...

Finally, PLTR, AI momentum or not, is in its EARLY PROFIT MAKING PHASE....So i am in...

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Disembark:

Wonder why here is not like the 9ja stock thread

Abeg yeryer, oakpearl and other gurus
Make una da try drop una daily nuggets
For pple like me way da aspire to join una

Bro I feel you. I wish I can post daily but mehn these days between work and watching my little kids, it's not easy. Before when I was more active on the thread, I used to work at night and have much time during the day and also had no kids, but now, it's the opposite.

Notwithstanding, on my days off, I'm trading. Now, I post mostly small caps stocks with high momentum and higher probability to move over 50% higher in the same day. When I was active on the thread 3 yrs ago, I used to post options trades, which benefitted no one because most people who frequent this thread are in Nigeria and, as far as I know, none of the Nigerian brokers offer options. I also used to give updates about my long term stocks ex Amazon, but that didn’t help new investors just getting started because at that time Amazon was trading over $1500 a piece and not many new investors are interested in that.

I still buy large caps but mostly for my long term portfolio, and I scalp and swing small caps and momentum stocks. As more people show interest in U.S stocks, this thread will get busier. Sometimes the less trades, the better. You can make your money just patiently waiting for stocks with good catalyst to pop up on your rader and you just ride the wave, stay in cash when nothing is happening, rinse and repeat.

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
YerYer:

Bro I feel you. I wish I can post daily but mehn these days between work and watching my little kids, it's not easy. Before when I was more active on the thread, I used to work at night and have much time during the day and also had no kids, but now, it's the opposite.

Notwithstanding, on my days off, I'm trading. Now, I post mostly small caps stocks with high momentum and higher probability to move over 50% higher in the same day. When I was active on the thread 3 yrs ago, I used to post options trades, which benefitted no one because most people who frequent this thread are in Nigeria and, as far as I know, none of the Nigerian brokers offer options. I also used to give updates about my long term stocks ex Amazon, but that didn’t help new investors just getting started because at that time Amazon was trading over $1500 a piece and not many new investors are interested in that.

I still buy large caps but mostly for my long term portfolio, and I scalp and swing small caps and momentum stocks. As more people show interest in U.S stocks, this thread will get busier. Sometimes the less trades, the better. You can make your money just patiently waiting for stocks with good catalyst to pop up on your rader and you just ride the wave, stay in cash when nothing is happening, rinse and repeat.

US stocks are more rewarding than Naija stocks especially this period of devaluation, I can invest my gain from US Market on NSE. Pls let's keep this space bubbling by suggesting stocks here.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Guys pls what is your thoughts on the below stocks

TIlra
NAT
DHC
AFMD
ILPT
ATRA
Note
DSX
CYXT
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
UPDATED TARGET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MARKET PLAN FOR 20 JUNE- OUR ACTION SPOT TODAY
No matter what the market brings, today we are likely to buy a bitcoin stock. Some of the stocks are in a zone of mimimal risk, MARA is our 1st candidate.

The only thing that can make us change our mind is our indicators telling us to wait. Equally. we may exit/take profit on some of our AI positions (but we are only staying on the sideline, we will re-enter again as per our indicators).

We welcome the new and returning members, I as the Presiding Pastor and on behalf of our GO, OakPearl (currently on International tour)

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
TRADING ON A PLATFORM WITH LOW OR NO COMMISSION IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT
For a day like today that when we need to defend some of our postions by taking profit or closing using stop loss, a low commission platform give you more room to play with. I sold some of my AI position and then bought MARA and SPOK. And funny enough both showed immediate profit!!!

So for a newbie better to chose a platform like SPROUTIFI or at worst CHAKA. Trove should be avoided as commission is not favorable to a small investor (equally a plaform like Trove has no advantage in terms of exchange rate, the rate is nearly or same as Chaka).

Wishing all the best, our indicators are just too good. Concerning the person (AREMSO) that requested for opinion on some stocks, if you had no response, by tommorrow we would give you full verdict or is it prophesy on those stocks!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by chunkuli: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
please how do you fund your sprotifi account?
yok:
TRADING ON A PLATFORM WITH LOW OR NO COMMISSION IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT
For a day like today that when we need to defend some of our postions by taking profit or closing using stop loss, a low commission platform give you more room to play with. I sold some of my AI position and then bought MARA and SPOK. And funny enough both showed immediate profit!!!

So for a newbie better to chose a platform like SPROUTIFI or at worst CHAKA. Trove should be avoided as commission is not favorable to a small investor (equally a plaform like Trove has no advantage in terms of exchange rate, the rate is nearly or same as Chaka).

Wishing all the best, our indicators are just too good. Concerning the person (AREMSO) that requested for opinion on some stocks, if you had no response, by tommorrow we would give you full verdict or is it prophesy on those stocks!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2023
what is your thoughts on the below stocks

TIlra
NAT
DHC
AFMD
ILPT
ATRA
Note
DSX
CYXT[/quote]

UPDATED TARGET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS- ANALYSING CHARTS AT REQUEST
TLRY: In downtrend. at all timeframe. Marijuana industry is very risky at this moment. Govt seems too busy with economic matters for now to remember this industry.
NAT: Looks good in the short/intermediate timeframe. Industry not bad and tanker business is improving at the moment. 1st resistance is 4.01
DHC: Stock retracing from a recent high. Look for support at 1.97
DSX: Stock about to recover from recent downtrend. Sitting on strong support in the monthly timeframe. I like the current chart pattern, as stock is in buy zone as at 21 JUNE 2023.

For the rest analysis continue following this forum or get a good indicator like what we are using and you will be able to analyse stock on your own/get assistance from Target Technical

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Latty88(f): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Good day great investors!

I am a newbie, registered on Chaka and got verified recently. I need guidance on how to deposit funds and start trading.

Thanks in anticipation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2023
yok:
what is your thoughts on the below stocks

TIlra
NAT
DHC
AFMD
ILPT
ATRA
Note
DSX
CYXT

UPDATED TARGET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS- ANALYSING CHARTS AT REQUEST
TLRY: In downtrend. at all timeframe. Marijuana industry is very risky at this moment. Govt seems too busy with economic matters for now to remember this industry.
NAT: Looks good in the short/intermediate timeframe. Industry not bad and tanker business is improving at the moment. 1st resistance is 4.01
DHC: Stock retracing from a recent high. Look for support at 1.97
DSX: Stock about to recover from recent downtrend. Sitting on strong support in the monthly timeframe. I like the current chart pattern, as stock is in buy zone as at 21 JUNE 2023.

For the rest analysis continue following this forum or get a good indicator like what we are using and you will be able to analyse stock on your own/get assistance from Target Technical

Thanks brotherly, at this very point in our country life, one must earn in dollar. If u gain one dollar on US stock is 750 if u gain 1 naira on naija stock is less than 1cent.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Latty88:

I am a newbie, registered on Chaka and got verified recently. I need guidance on how to deposit funds and start trading.

Thanks in anticipation!

There is a Chaka group on telegram, you could join and clarify there as well.

If you go to your wallet. There is local or global wallet.

Ways to fund is paying into their provided account, takes 3-5days
Paying into an account that is generated for you: That goes into your wallet almost immediately.
You can also pay into their domiciliary account as well if you've got a domiciliary account.

It's looks straightforward from the app though.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Latty88(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

There is a Chaka group on telegram, you could join and clarify there as well.

If you go to your wallet. There is local or global wallet.

Ways to fund is paying into their provided account, takes 3-5days
Paying into an account that is generated for you: That goes into your wallet almost immediately.
You can also pay into their domiciliary account as well if you've got a domiciliary account.

It's looks straightforward from the app though.

Good luck.

Thanks so much

Will do as you analyzed

I have joined the telegram group too

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Latty88:

Thanks so much

Will do as you analyzed

I have joined the telegram group too

Nice well onboard
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Latty88:

Thanks in anticipation!
Go register with Bamboo,their process is seamless and fast.you can fund your account by just making a transfer.their customer service is as fast as lightening, their withdrawal is fast and prompt as well.I have been using them and am satisfied with their services.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
wink
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Latty88(f): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
coputa:
Go register with Bamboo,their process is seamless and fast.you can fund your account by just making a transfer.their customer service is as fast as lightening, their withdrawal is fast and prompt as well.I have been using them and am satisfied with their services.

Thanks a lot!

I will do just that.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
coputa:

They take 1.5% of your withdrawals too. They are also not associated with an investment bank.

Seems like high fees and not so sound regulation to me.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
A THOUGH DAY IN THE MARKET
Exit some AI stock earlier in the day. Bought DKNG just for the interim (we continue watch to AI stocks).

Our indicators have been a good guide for this market!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Over portfolio took a dip again today. Marginal dips in portfolio are awesome opportunity to build wealth for long-term stock investors, so we forge on.

PonziHater
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Babtunz: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone. For some reasons the price chart for local stocks on Chaka is not displaying properly. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
UPDATE TARGET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS-
Today we bought [b]AMZN[/b]hu g, just as we have said that we are pationate about AI. We bought because our indicator told us the stock is in a buying zone.

Our indicators are tailor made for each individual

Today was not too bad, stocks recovered towards the 2nd half of the trading day. Therefore, we believe tommorow will be more bullish!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2023
UPDATED TARGET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS MARKET PLAN FOR 23 JUNE
Today has some fear in the atmosphere. The rate rise in England and inflation rising in Japan is sending the market lower. But, we should not be afraid, we should let our indicators do the job of getting us out of our positions taht are under threat.

Looking at tge situation, we are likely to sell some AI stocks again, no buying of any stock except the inverse side to day. Ans the inverse we will play YANG. Actually the set up is good, so today we are likely to sell the market by buying YANG(for us this should be a no shaking trade).

Trying to play this market on your own, thinking you will gain experience and master the market , is a waste of your money and time, better to leverage on others experience and knowledge. I wonder if I would still be in this market if not for some paid subscription services providing us with a good charting platform and indicators (the market is more than your ordinary RSI, Stochastic etc, your indicator need some element of AI and should be able to give you what the nearest next move of the market should be).

Wishing all a good day.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Good day guys, is like US stocks will tank more let's make use of this opportunity of wealth transfer. With the floating of Naira I think Dollar will soon hit N1,000 with the way things are going so one needs to earn in Dollar more than Naira. The following stock can do 200-500% if we get them low

NAT
GOTU
DCFC
GWH
DHC

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
aremso:
Good day guys, is like US stocks will tank more let's make use of this opportunity of wealth transfer. With the floating of Naira I think Dollar will soon hit N1,000 with the way things are going so one needs to earn in Dollar more than Naira. The following stock can do 200-500% if we get them low

NAT
GOTU
DCFC
GWH
DHC

Pls. Which investment app do you use ? Bamboo no get 3 of the above...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

They take 1.5% of your withdrawals too. They are also not associated with an investment bank.

Seems like high fees and not so sound regulation to me.
Sergeant Ponzi! Pls, does Chaka have these stocks on there platform ? - BITF - Bitfarms, ARBK - Argo Blockchain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: Fessydammy2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.