Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (618435 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
coputa:
is Nigerian market profitable

I think so. If you pick the right stock or etf. Know when to escape with your wins though. That my personal experience, other experts may disagree
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
THIS PLACE IS SWEET
Bought energy and bitcoin stocks. Among my purchases BTU, MARA.

I am enjoying myself. The other purchase is my monthly oil dividend play. Name will be disclosed to our members only.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coputa(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Born2conquer:

Mine takes days
something is wrong somewhere, Bamboo is the best app to trade foreign stocks

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
*US MARKET UPDATE*
Crypto stocks on the move again.
The reasons are not far-fetched: Binance has been facing one problem or the other.

Enjoy the ride.
I made the call and posted those stock when Mara was $9.50.
Mara is now doing $11.37.

Add a USD investment to your portfolio. Every dollar gained is a big deal in Naira.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by agbekoya(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
coputa:
is Nigerian market profitable

I would say that Nigerian stock trade can be quite profitable. The daily price rang is regulated to a maximum of 10% meaning that can lose or gain more than 10% of the stock value in a day. With US markets the price range can present a 2000% in a day or 99.9% loss in a day
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zeus123: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
victichy:

Thanks for your response. I was investing on Covid Stocks. I was going long, which decapitated me, after covid. All the stocks nose dived and I couldn’t save myself.

I have sold all the funds on my trove and trying to liquidate according to their instructions and it’s really pathetic that for 4 months I can’t withdraw or access my funds. Their customer care is unresponsive.

I will try to reach out via the email you provided and keep you updated.

Hi vitchy.So sorry to hear about yr troubles. Were you able to get resolution from them.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KayOn1: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2023
GLOBAL STOCK MARKET LOOKS LIKE A JUNGLE BUT THERE IS ORDER IN THE SYSTEM

Again, I will say the Global stock market is where to be, we put our money in a "good stock" (what is good stock is based on knowlege of the market/stock, sector rotation, quality scanning criteria etc) and then manage our position. Obeying the rule of keeping our loss small/avoid trading to front run strong news/earnings report is key to market survival.

Currently, METALS (GOLD, I will say new traders should avoid silver stocks) and GENE editing stocks are in play at the moment.

Wishing all happy investing
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2023
Born2conquer:

Mine takes days

It depends on the amount you are withdrawing i noticed when I withdrew over3k it took days
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
SOMEBODY JUST DELETED AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT SHOULD HAVE BENEFITED EVERYBODY HERE?

No problem. I am enjoying this market and dancing SKELEWU. I will disclose Gold stock that pays 12% dividend. But sorry not in Trove and Chaka, maybe other foreign brokers will have it. Look forward to the the name of the stock, which is also an ETF. I want to go and dance small SKELEWU

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2023
GOLD BREAKING OUT!!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
THE BULLISH MASCURADE WILL COME OUT TODAY?
After market opening, the GDP report will come out. Thus report is always according to expectations.

Report coming out positive will further move the market. However tomorrow's CPI is the key one. So we wait to see these reports.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
LET US BE WATCHING THE BULLISH MOVE IS ABOUT TO START-- TOMMORROW IS THE MAIN DAY

This is the forum to be. We will all enjoy the benefit of this forum if we just do the right thing, among which are:
. know some technical analysis
. Avoid those weak penny stocks, especially Biotechs(except there is a worldwide pandemic).
. cut losses short (8 to 15%) should be the maximum to allow. You are likely to recover fast
. if you are just starting, join a good, but cheap subscription service
. never take trade ideas from unknown sources
. test all trade ideas with your technical analysis. I appreciate good ideas, like someone mentioned ROVER recently, a good one as per recent performance, our technicals should tell us the time to enter tge trade, it may not be the day tge idea was received

. avoid news trading/youtube recommended stocks. Many youtube mentioned stocks are advertisement in disguise to make you buy fairy new stocks/unpopular stocks

You can add own idea of what to watch for in order to stop losing money!!!

For me I continue my dancing, SKELEWU 9f course

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:12am On Nov 30, 2023
THERE IS A BULLISH HANDWRITING ON THE WALL TODAY!!!
We should mark our calendar today 30 November 2023. Early in the day. the handwriting on the wall is already bullish (Chinese stocks may miss out of this, problem with Chinese market is the fact that people do not trust the news as Government only release what it want people to hear, unfortunately the recent Nigerian regime is towing this Chinese system of feeding out wrong news to the people, so all the shout for foreign investors to come to Nigeria that Nigeria is a safe place will definitely be ignored, as we need to be truthful that we are truly addressing the issues of insecurity, dilapidated infrastructures etc).

If is possible OPEC may add small petrol to the bullish fire today!!! On our expected upward gold move, thesis still intact asper intermarket analysis, so no need to exercise any fear yet.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
BULLS NOT JUMPING IMMEDIATELY AS EXPECTED

No problem. The music is still on and market trying to digest news!!!

However, even if we are not seeing immediate movement, big obstacle (hike in rate) against furure rise in price now removed.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by femu(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Abeg how una see PYPL and SCHW?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
TODAY'S MARKET ACTION SOMEHOW IS A MOVE AGAINST THE TREND?
Sudden gain of strength for the dollar is no suprise, the dollar was in downtrend and it got to an exterem, so bouncing back is no big deal. I will like to watch the resistance point of 103.80 as the limit for this dollar dead at bounce.

If the dollar retreats from the 103.80 then stock are likely to gain more momentum. So, as usual, I will have a sound sleep tonight as usual knowing that my trades are safe (we are in bullish trend looking at the medium timeframe).

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
SOME INDUSTRIES ARE JUST TOO GOOD IN THIS OUR INTERESTING MARKET!!!
This is a time the gold bugs have been waiting for and for Uranium stocks, most have sold their stock for 2024 year end finish (you know this is a futures market item, they have done forward, just like coal did durinthe energy crisis).

So for URANIUM, nearly all the stocks are good (when they have no product to sell for 2024 as their production have been resold). Here, NXE looks good

For the full gist from our private membership!!! Just check our contacts. We are not interested in selling anything, we want to keep the secret within the family!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
TODAY IS ANOTHER SWEET DAY IN THE MARKET
Made some sweet gains in the market. Today we are in holiday mood already, I am thinking CHRISTMASS and the market will do some father Christmas for us, this have started for some stocks, crazy moves: 10%, 12% etc, ask our members: PARA, MARA etc.

Today we bought NCLH

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2023
LOOKING AT THE CHARTS THIS MORNING 2 DEC 2023
I am amazed at the opportunities in this market. The market is returning to the way it was when stocks were very bullish.

I see this forum bubbling again. For us old timers, we have made some gains at the beginning of this bullish market, and also as we are always in the market we know where the profits are!!!

So we say welcome to the returning member and new ones in advance. What I tell people is know whom to take advice from, take most of your recommendations from the person that is consistent and knows the market like the back of his hand.

On a paring note, let us look at the XME CONSTITUENTS, silver has good momentum, but since most gold stocks are also into silver, I will be comfortable with a stock that produces both. BTG and if you are risk averse, go for GGN.

Happy investing for the future to us all. And as usual tribute to our GO (OAKPEAL), He may pay us a visit soon, I believe his prayer at the mountains for the bull to return is about to materialize.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2023
Health sector still remains where I pitched my tent 98%

RDHL did 0.36-3$ in 2 days upon FDA approval
VVOS did 9-41$ in 2 days upon FDA approval
I started buying FREQ at 0.60 then average down to 0.43 then it tanked to 0.19 and voom after merger it gives over 100% gain

SGMO
INO
ADAP
NVTA
AFMD

They all have potential
Still holding my PIRS Added more again as those guys are not selling and are silent they might be cooking something one announcement can send the stock to 1.30$ minimum

Your DD!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ballzproblem2: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2023
aremso:
Health sector still remains where I pitched my tent 98%

RDHL did 0.36-3$ in 2 days upon FDA approval
VVOS did 9-41$ in 2 days upon FDA approval
I started buying FREQ at 0.60 then average down to 0.43 then it tanked to 0.19 and voom after merger it gives over 100% gain

SGMO
INO
ADAP
NVTA
AFMD

They all have potential
Still holding my PIRS Added more again as those guys are not selling and are silent they might be cooking something one announcement can send the stock to 1.30$ minimum

Your DD!

please wey do see these stocks to pick
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
please wey do see these stocks to pick

Personal day to day research and findings, though there is a stock I mentioned here $PORCH has done over 200% since I mentioned it here but health sector can make u overnight and can also flog but in all only one stock not really giving me joy for now but have averaged down to the level of any little move I will escape with my capital intact. Some one said I will pay school fees when I started with US stocks but thank God health stocks have been the one paying school fees oo grin grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ballzproblem2: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
aremso:

Personal day to day research and findings, though there is a stock I mentioned here $PORCH has done over 200% since I mentioned it here but health sector can make u overnight and can also flog but in all only one stock not really giving me joy for now but have averaged down to the level of any little move I will escape with my capital intact. Some one said I will pay school fees when I started with US stocks but thank God health stocks have been the one paying school fees oo grin grin
nice one ,I like biotech stocks too due their reaction on catalyst but it can be double edge sword.

keep up the good work
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Quitmast: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2023
TargetT:
SOMEBODY JUST DELETED AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT SHOULD HAVE BENEFITED EVERYBODY HERE?

No problem. I am enjoying this market and dancing SKELEWU. I will disclose Gold stock that pays 12% dividend. But sorry not in Trove and Chaka, maybe other foreign brokers will have it. Look forward to the the name of the stock, which is also an ETF. I want to go and dance small SKELEWU
Does ETF goes bankrupt like stocks? And pls what is the etf name?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
Does ETF goes bankrupt like stocks? And pls what is the etf name?[/quote]

ETF seldom go bankrupt, but can be defunct and money return back to the investors.

For Gold stock, sorry the deleted stock will not be mentioned again. But GGN is equally a Gold find paying monthly dividend and is available in trove

Monday is already giving bullish signal
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
OakPearl:
WATCH OUT FOR CRYPTO MINING STOCKS TODAY

Current price for RIOT $9.67, MARA $8.75, COIN $77.21, BTBT $2.19 and CLSK $4.26 look good even after the recent 10% average gains.

They all might hit their peak prices again in a couple of weeks as they all did in July this year when MARA and RIOT hit over $19, COIN hit $105, CLSK went above $6 and BTBT hit over $4.

With Bitcoin sky rocketing at $34,000 now, my recommendation is to buy these stocks and hold for quick gains.

Watch out for a big climb today!

Bitcoin soars above $41,000! Congratulations to those who bought MARA at $8.75 and other crypto mining stocks as shared here.
MARA is up 15% at premarket now to $15.87 now! That’s 81% increase from when we were alerted here.

The sweetest part of trading US stocks is when you remember that $1 is equal to N1,150!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
TAKING SOME PROFITS OFF THE TABLE ON EQUITIES THAT JUMPED UP RECENTLY WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA
Market is bullish for the medium term. However, where we see our position threatened, we may have no option but to take some profits.

For example with 19% in my pocket from MARA (bought just about one week plus), if I see another 10% added today and come tommorow, I see a bearish signal l, plus a bearish pattern, I will take my profit wait on the sideline or probably use part of the profit to buy one of Warren Buffet beaten down stocks for my coffee can portfolio.

Wishing all a happy day. See some ore market data below, another bitcoin day loading and if you are just buying bitcoin stocks today, Goodluck to you, but we are ready to sell our bitcoin stock if necessary

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tenderjunkie: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
OakPearl:

Bitcoin soars above $41,000! Congratulations to those who bought MARA at $8.75 and other crypto mining stocks as shared here.
MARA is up 15% at premarket now to $15.87 now! That’s 81% increase from when we were alerted here.

The sweetest part of trading US stocks is when you remember that $1 is equal to N1,150!
Thanks OakPearl.
I got riot at $11.
Holding to $20
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tenderjunkie: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
Who uses Sproufti?

I've been unable to access my account all day
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Two value stocks to hold:
ITRI $59.95
VIST $29.78

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (432) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54