Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (612489 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
PRE-MARKET LOOKING SO GOOD FOR CRYPTO RELATED STOCKS
If you cannot make money in this market, at the moment. You need to cover your face with your hand.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Obnoxious2001(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Yok2:
PRE-MARKET LOOKING SO GOOD FOR CRYPTO RELATED STOCKS
If you cannot make money in this market, at the moment. You need to cover your face with your hand.

I have covered my face.
Please how do I learn/get involved
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Long term investors think of a healthy mix of growth and dividend funds. The ultimate aim is getting to that stage where your dividends can cover your expenses. This requires patience, sacrifice and letting go of quick but risky trades.

Meanwhile, the uninformed day time traders think of making all the gains in one day only to loose it the next minute. It's taking 10 steps forward and 20 step backwards, over a decade you find yourself far behind from where you started.

Stay the course.

PonziHater

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
aremso:
Health sector still remains where I pitched my tent 98%

RDHL did 0.36-3$ in 2 days upon FDA approval
VVOS did 9-41$ in 2 days upon FDA approval
I started buying FREQ at 0.60 then average down to 0.43 then it tanked to 0.19 and voom after merger it gives over 100% gain

SGMO
INO
ADAP
NVTA
AFMD

They all have potential
Still holding my PIRS Added more again as those guys are not selling and are silent they might be cooking something one announcement can send the stock to 1.30$ minimum

Your DD!

Just as I said the stocks above have delivered!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by arasayar(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello, I sent you messages do respond
aremso:

Just as I said the stocks above have delivered!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
TODAY IS A PROFIT TAKING DAY
We took some profit. Still in the spirit of the defensive, we bought a printing stock. ARC.

Now, our scanners tell us what to do real time. We normally have our list prior to market opening, but if the market change it for us "so market can change it for you" like today, then we rely on our scan plus some little fundamentals.

Wishing all happy new year in advance. And we should try and build a strong portfolio. I Sam a portfolio of a Nigerian person, very strong stocks in the portfolio, I was happy to see a real investor. See some of the content: NVDA, PEPSI, AGNC, BAC, jp Morgan. IBM etc. The person has a portfolio of stocks that can never go out of business and will continue to deliver divedends/capital appreciation for years. This type of portfolio should be our target in the long run.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
WHICH STOCKS/SECTORS WILL DO WELL IN 2024
As we round up the year, we need to start positioning ourself for 2024.Tech sector are still good but we need to focus more on sectors that will benefit from lower rate (so we attach list of industries again) as this will be our focus in 2024.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:47am On Jan 01
May the next 365 days be filled with joy, laughter, and good times.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:38am On Jan 02
BITCOIN STARTING FROM 2024 WITH A BIG BANG
The local platforms still seems not ready for this business.

With present Government now saying nothing wrong with bitcoin, I hope TROVE will take the initiative and bring bitcoin back!!! But, I think drivewealth is the one dictating what they can do. So if drivewealth says No, it is No.

Realy what made me chose Trove then was the availability of trading bitcoin then, let us wait and see if any local platform will bring bitcoin trading back!!! If it does I am sure it will attract a lot of Customers.

Today, we are doing something funny, we want to show, how the whole of 2024 will look like using a month by month Forcast. For example January will be bullish for both Nigeria and Global stocks, subsequently there is high possibility of Nigeria stocks performing badly for most of 2024 (too mant stocks in overbough zone). The Global side will see more bullish movements. Sorry, chart is for our supporting/sponsoring members only.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:20am On Jan 02
Guys don't miss this FSR, this could turned big before the end of the year. Tesla was $1.05 in 2010

Your DD applies!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:21am On Jan 02
yok:
May the next 365 days be filled with joy, laughter, and good times.

Thanks bro, wishing you the same.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:50am On Jan 02
PRE-MARKET FOR 2 JANUARY IS DOMINATED BY BITCOIN STOCKS!!!

Is this the year of the bitcoin? Or like the Chinese, we are having year of the "DRAGON" bull.

For me, I drink, I sleep, I think, I talk and I love the stock market, especially the Global side.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Amhappy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 02
aremso:
Guys don't miss this FSR, this could turned big before the end of the year. Tesla was $1.05 in 2010

Your DD applies!

I am new to investment. I saw FSR on Bamboo and I maybe I will use it and learn the ropes. I still see investment as big man something. I hope I can use like NGN 50k to start.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:49pm On Jan 02
YOU NEED AN EDGE IN THIS MARKET
Trading plan blueprint have us the edge.

Our indicators delivers the magic. Today, we turnaround some of our portfolios. Sold some AEHR, add some AAOI.

This our indicators are what is called: OHI TO AGBA FI NJEKO ABE EWE LOWA. Sorry, for those that do not understand my turenchi!!! It just translates to something like, the magic is in our indicators (we are not selling indicators just to anybody, but to only who want to make money without asking for recommendations from others, see what most of the bitcoin stocks did!!! Big money are taking profits, but trend of the bitcoin sector is up, our indicators tells you how to buy without fear . Yes, we added to one of our bitcoin stocks today!!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Danniee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02
aremso:

Thanks bro, wishing you the same.

Oga Aremso, pls kindly look at HLTH.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:21pm On Jan 02
Danniee:

Guys sold last Friday cos of tax purposes if u can take the risk it worth it, it lost 42% on Friday and today premarket it did +86% at a time then fell when regular market opened to 24% gain but now trying to recover the looses of Friday. To me is a nice stock but buying the deep would have been nice. In my analysis they will do RS buying the deep before RS will always be a win win post RS. They have about annual revenue of $400m RS will make the price go up

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:19am On Jan 03
aremso:

Your DD applies!

Happy new year Chief, all the best this new year.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mpi210: 3:44am On Jan 03
Unlock Financial Success in Your 20s!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1dvO1XZGWk&t=48s
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:53am On Jan 03
sgtponzihater1:

Happy new year Chief, all the best this new year.

Thanks my veteran, same here.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:32am On Jan 03
ACRX
CTXR
NSTG
GRI

Your DD applies
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:18pm On Jan 03
I LOVE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
There is a pattern I will call "bomb them all". When I see this patter I will to exit. See the daily chart of CLF. You have no option but to sell or take profit.

Let us see what the FED minute will say later in the day, about 9pm Nigeria time. Let us see 8f this carnage will stop.

I like indicators that will take me out of the market if the environment looks too threatening.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:46pm On Jan 04
MARKET IS NOT EASY- WE HAVE BEEN DEFENDING OUR POSITION
The US market has been volatile. Buy we should still keep our focus on the bullish side.

All things being equal, we should see the bitcoin stocks doing well.
[/b]
We will post some of our indicators that shows us what to do in a tough market!!!

Now, I want to be in a position where I will have no favorite stock. We have been tossing the [b]Jona's into the water
. Equally, we try to keep our good stocks those that pays dividend or are high growth.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04
If u are in TCRT watch it ooo +65% gain mad ooo am out. Thank you Jesus, the waiting was mad
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:34am On Jan 05
Danniee:

A mentee just screen shot her portfolio to me this morning I told her to buy AKA also mentioned the stock here, she bought lower so they did RS and her profits is 83% this morning am so happy for her so if your risk appetite is strong buy more of HLTH at the dip price the post RS will create massive profits. No one should be afraid of RS if the stocks is bought lowest of the lows

Your DD applies!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:15am On Jan 05
THIS FORUM MAKES US GLOBAL INVESTORS-SO TODAY I QUE TO BUY SOME NIGERIA STOCKS IS A PART OF MY GLOBAL PORTFOLIO
If MSCI can invest in Nigeria stocks (but sorry, they are our of Nigeria and may not come back, at least not in this our type of Government regime), who am, I want to copy MSCI and go to any Country where the money is, but remember MSCI will not consider a too risky climate/lying Government where you cannot get real facts easily (so that is why I am in Nigeria stock too, I believe temporarily for now)

I could not imagine myself buying Nigeria stocks again some few months ago, however, I have to burry my pride and have already place an order for that "emi L" stock discussed in our forum. All we are interested in is making best use of our capital.

I feel sad as a Nigerian that the Government people have destroyed viable businesses and are now trying by hook or crook to takeover businesses. Just imagine which stock are rising in the Nigeria market (service based businesses, banks Insurance and we should know who will be the people behind the purchase of most of these banking stocks, people in Government of course, forget the case of Emefuele going round, the present set od ruling Politicians will be behind some of tge purchase of these advancing banking stocks, we wilk hear the true story later). Long story short, I am buying some Nigeria banking stocks, no fundamentals here, just want to make some profits out of the madness going on. And once I see the bubble bursting, I will be out, simple no big story.

Happy 2024 to all. For here, let us see how far these Bitcoin and ETF scenerio will go. I believe we can catch some cruise here too!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:14pm On Jan 07
Happy New Year
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:20am On Jan 08
Oyindamolah:
Happy New Year

Same here

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:21am On Jan 08
NSTG still on my mind.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DOYY(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08
aremso:
NSTG still on my mirnd.

Based on?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Davigle(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09
Hello sir @aremso, pls I would like to know your take on WFRD
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Davigle(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09
Hello sir @aremso, pls I would like to know your take on WFRD

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)