Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610866 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
This market is making me to dance Awillo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SetrakusRa(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Who uses Sproutifi / Vest here?

How are their fees compared to Bamboo?

Bamboo charges way too much for buying/selling stocks. I need to switch
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
isArray:
Got that too, thanks cheesy. I'm open to more!

Two stock in the same sector¿
But why
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Etimnaic(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2023
Please are you guys having issues accessing your trove assets
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by isArray: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2023
Penboy:

Two stock in the same sector¿
But why
Sold NCLH to get that tongue
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
MARKET NOT THAT BAD- FOR SOME OF US, THERE IS NO NEED TO CHANGE A WINNING TEAM
We need to control our emotions of always taking small profits. However, if my stock losses 8% from the highest price ever achied by my stock, I will take some profits or sell outrightly.

Now, it is time to defend the booty

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
MARKET IS DULL TODAY
It is okay. Today we picked up a cool dividend paying covered call stock? Our members have the name. This type of stock are what give us the audacity to be posting everyday.

My portfolio that has this stock is smaller in value than what I have in Chaka. However, this smaller value portfolio delivers better returns than my Chaka portfolio. Why, the Nigerian APP are making too much shakara, they do not have many stocks and commissions are so high. And among the local APPS I love chaka (1st choice) and Trove (2nd choice). However I trade on chaka regulary, Trove I don't use much as I will only return there when I can comfortable trade with a minimum of $50 equivalent on every trade as this is the value that will reduce the effect of the cut troath commission of minimum of $0.50 or 1.5% (whichever is higher).

Wishing all the best. I am still in my dancing mood as our portfolio keeps improving (but it takes some hardwork). At leas if I am to count 1,2,3...... I should have look at over 300 indicators (don't ask me where, I get these indicators), our secrets book (TRADING PLAN BLUE PRINT), tells us where to get free tading indicators, free trading ideas, best chart set up parameters, plus some video showing is examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN8lUNbUBL0
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am happy with the Nigerian stock market, I am happier with the global stock market.

There are interesting times ahead.

May we all be rich.

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Any news on tcrt? Premarket 95% gain
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
I am happy with the Nigerian stock market, I am happier with the global stock market.

There are interesting times ahead.

May we all be rich.

PonziHater

Amen bro. Global stock remain the best if one knows how to play it.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Geist(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Please how do you guys fund your trove/chaka wallets? What's the preffered method? I figured direct bank transfer is the cheapest and I have been having difficulty funding from my FBN DOM account which I'm always told to get a supporting document which neither trove nor chaka are providing. Any advice is appreciated.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
FOR FUNDING OF OUR ACCOUNTS LET US TAKE THE SIMPLE WAY

For chaka, just send the Naira value you want to fund to Chaka, you can see their exchange rate first. So simple.

To avoid complication, you do not need a Dom account.

Same applies to TROVE.

But, if you know you can afford more than $1000 equivalent, then you can use the likes of tradezero. com. For tradezero, your Dom account may be useful, send a message to tradezero.com. Get the details for how to do wire transfer, then inform your bank and they will do it. The charge will be like NGN21,OOO equivalent . Then you know you have to start Taking things serious duw to the amount involved.

Today we continue our Awillo dance, market still good!!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by AllenSpencer: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Mullen Automotive is going crazy..... cool cool cool
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Geist(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
TargetT:
FOR FUNDING OF OUR ACCOUNTS LET US TAKE THE SIMPLE WAY

For chaka, just send the Naira value you want to fund to Chaka, you can see their exchange rate first. So simple.

To avoid complication, you do not need a Dom account.

Same applies to TROVE.

But, if you know you can afford more than $1000 equivalent, then you can use the likes of tradezero. com. For tradezero, your Dom account may be useful, send a message to tradezero.com. Get the details for how to do wire transfer, then inform your bank and they will do it. The charge will be like NGN21,OOO equivalent . Then you know you have to start Taking things serious duw to the amount involved.

Today we continue our Awillo dance, market still good!!!!

Most of their exchange rate is cut throat. Their exchange rates are always higher than what's obtainable outside.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by therealMcCain: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
hello guys,
I am new to US stock investment. I was recently introduced to ETF. I am looking at long term, 10yrs minimum

I have some concerns, If I buy through the likes of bamboo, trove and co and they go bankrupt, what happens to my investment?

Are there platforms one can buy these stocks/ETF and still be able to transfer them from one brokerage firm to another?

CC
OakPearl
aremso
yok
henrimoto
TargetT
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=therealMcCain post=127562322]hello guys,

Check some of my postings or by YOK or Yok2

If ant of them Chaka, Trove, Bamboo go burst, as long as that money has been used to buy stock, there is always a Custodian behind the local APPS (Custodian is drivewealth, drivewealth will just transfer your shares to another sub-broker, in effect Chaka, Trove, Vest are just sub-brokers) and even in case where there is no sub broker, once your money has been used to buy shares, SEC has your shares finally, and jus like buying Nigerian shares, SEC/NSE has final Custody of your shares not your stockbroker). So your money is safe as long as you did not invest in products that are directly from the Stockbrokers.

So quite safe, we have experienced passfolio going out of business, but our shares were transfered to a new stockbroker by drivewealth. So welcome join the party and I am sure you will be dancing AWILLO soon, if you stick to quality stocks and don't insist on buying penny stocks!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Happy the N/L is back. Hope we all kept safe.
Compliments of the season to all investors. May the new year be great for us all.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
THE PEOPLE RUNNING TROVE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DO THINDS BETTER

The APP was down today, instead of mailing the clients they just posted this on Twitter?

Sorry I am noy Trove, but our stock pick of today is also on twitter kiss
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2023

The APP was down today, instead of mailing the clients they just posted this on Twitter?

Sorry I am noy Trove, but our stock pick of today is also on twitter kiss}

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
We Have Assemble Some Defensive Stocks As We Prepare For Offensive
Dividend paying/stocks with sone fundamentals are good as defence against the bears.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2023
TargetT:
We Have Assemble Some Defensive Stocks As We Prepare For Offensive
Dividend paying/stocks with sone fundamentals are good as defence against the bears.
How do we play the defense as well
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2023
Geist:

Most of their exchange rate is cut throat. Their exchange rates are always higher than what's obtainable outside.

The rate is the parallel market rate or close to it plus the buy sell spread as appropriate. You should notice too that the rate will withdraw your money too is close to the rate you deposit.

We should be happy that this opportunity to invest in global stocks and earn in $ is opened to the general public. Before, it use to be big money who have the opportunity through the like of Citibank Nigeria, then the deposit required for an individual to have a dollar card use to be like NGN2m, but now with $20 you can have a dollar card and start transacting in USD.

Conclussion: if you want to invest via Nigeria APP use your Naira account/transfer, if you use your DOM ACCOUNT, you may end up paying too much charges than normal. And a time like this, when is easy to make profit in the market is the best to add more money to our accoubt if we have the funds.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2023
henrimoto:
.. Look into PIRS & GTBP... small magic fit happen inside one of those two.
Thanks for the heads up. Bless you
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
TargetT:

Sorry I am noy Trove, but our stock pick of today is also on twitter kiss
The guy is exactly act the same way seun acts.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tenderjunkie: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Compliments of the season guys. cool
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kayzeed20: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Etimnaic:
Please are you guys having issues accessing your trove assets

Yes oh.
I have been unable to login to Trove
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas 🎄 EVERYONE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Harshreality: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Please what's the best app to use to purchase stocks?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by femu(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2023
Harshreality:
Please what's the best app to use to purchase stocks?

Bamboo

Yochaa
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yok2: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2023
WE ARE OBLIGATED TO GIVE STOCK PICKS EVERYDAY- EVEN IF WE ARE BLOCKED SOMEWHERE, YOU WILL SEE OUR PICKS IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS!

We are not changing our comments, as market condition has not changed, tech stocks hold the ace in terms of capital appreciation. Industrials are good too and bitcoin stocks still have a pattern showing further uptrend, despite the strong gains yesterday.

Yesterday we consolidate our postion on SURG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: Davigle(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.