Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (611591 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 1:23pm On Apr 03
An earthquake in Taiwan already?!
How would your Semi conductor position fair over the coming weeks?!

For me, I'll be avoiding stocks with High PE during this second quarter. The market is sitting patiently waiting for a bad news to give it a 10% correction instantly.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 1:23pm On Apr 03
yok:
WHAT DOES THE MARKET HAVE FOR US TODAY:

MARKET PLAN FOR 3 APRIL 2024
Looking at the activities in the early morning/Asian season. Highly probable that we see some recovery today's as per the pre-market gainers having some heavy weights [/b]from S & P 500 showing up in the gainers list.

Also looking at intermarket analysis, GOLD still has some postive move to make, while Oil
looks fairly weak.

[b]Happy day to all. Again we remember our GO (OAKPEAL) today. God should continue to protect him and the anointing to read the market should increase and for us (AREMSO, ZAGEE, PENBOY & Others that I have not name) let us keep the flag flying "THERE IS MONEY HERE"wink

We thank you for your work boss.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:09pm On Apr 03
THE FED IS NOW OUR FRIEND
It seems anytime FED people are speaking, the market must go up. This was nit tge case before!!! For our caucus, please check what we bought today. It is just in line with what I have been posting here. In

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:17am On Apr 04
MARKET PLAN FOR 4 APRIL 2024
The Fed people are trying (but we hope it is not the Government that is pushing them to ensure that market does not go down, TRUMP is an entrenched friend of the market, so democrats may want to show the businesses, that democrats too love the market (again this is bringing the situation in Nigeria into mind, when everybody wanted to buy the shares MSCI Nigeria was selling and fundamental did not matter again). So, this is a good idea we can play on.

Happy investing. We look forward to another green day. Market is not easy, but we can learn to navigate with time and a good guide.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 8:57am On Apr 05
Oga @aremso, what did you do to Nairaland bots? They are not really smiling with you oo cheesy

It was a sea of red yesterday, likely to continue today.

Patiently waiting on just one positive to send $Foxo to the moon. $CGC if you’ve been swinging(cheers to you). Bitcoin stocks(you should know my preference by now) currently looking attractive.

Patience and caution watchword!!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:25pm On Apr 05
THE MARKET IS KEEPING US GLUED TO THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS
The market is highly volatile at the moment, next week would be worst as we expect another inflation data on Wednesday and tge easy GDP report on Thursday.

These days, I do not bother about news. The charts tells me what the news is and what I do is assess the news based on what the charts are telling me. Like today, the chart is telling me, to be prepared to continue taking profits on my bitcoin related stocks and that generally, AI should have some cash set aside to capitalized on lower prices that are coming soon.

I NOW realize why best services are from paid subscriptions. A serious service provider will be on his desk working out how to make the subscribers profitable. Trading with your winnings wiping out your profits and for months you don't see growth in your accounts is not an interesting situation!!!

We must be prepared for hardwork and readiness to pay for necessary resources whether it be fast computers or paid signal services. We cannot know everything (it is not possible), we may need to pay for seminars/books/tutorials.

So, for our caucus we will only buy strong stocks as defined by RS, not the more popular RSI

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ifeolu002(m): 1:17am On Apr 06
Kindly reply my mail from Ifeoluwa
yok:
THE MARKET IS KEEPING US GLUED TO THE EDGE OF OUR SEATS
The market is highly volatile at the moment, next week would be worst as we expect another inflation data on Wednesday and tge easy GDP report on Thursday.

These days, I do not bother about news. The charts tells me what the news is and what I do is assess the news based on what the charts are telling me. Like today, the chart is telling me, to be prepared to continue taking profits on my bitcoin related stocks and that generally, AI should have some cash set aside to capitalized on lower prices that are coming soon.

I NOW realize why best services are from paid subscriptions. A serious service provider will be on his desk working out how to make the subscribers profitable. Trading with your winnings wiping out your profits and for months you don't see growth in your accounts is not an interesting situation!!!

We must be prepared for hardwork and readiness to pay for necessary resources whether it be fast computers or paid signal services. We cannot know everything (it is not possible), we may need to pay for seminars/books/tutorials.

So, for our caucus we will only buy strong stocks as defined by RS, not the more popular RSI
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08
Zagee:
Oga @aremso, what did you do to Nairaland bots? They are not really smiling with you oo cheesy

It was a sea of red yesterday, likely to continue today.

Patiently waiting on just one positive to send $Foxo to the moon. $CGC if you’ve been swinging(cheers to you). Bitcoin stocks(you should know my preference by now) currently looking attractive.

Patience and caution watchword!!

Am tired of NL bot oooo. If you can have patience on FOXO am optimistic is a win win

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08
Take note of this stock:

KTRA, they are margin with another company, the price is low at this current level in my own view. I mentioned FREQ here when they wanted to merge with korro and after the merger and RS, post merger and RS price was $14+ the stock moved from 14$ to $34 I pulled out at 34$ from 34 it gradually moved to 98$ if I had known I would have not sold. Same will likely repeat it self on KTRA

For those who wants to confirm post FREQ merger ticker name, is KORRO Bio

Your DD applies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 6:29pm On Apr 08
aremso:
Take note of this stock:

KTRA, they are margin with another company, the price is low at this current level in my own view. I mentioned FREQ here when they wanted to merge with korro and after the merger and RS, post merger and RS price was $14+ the stock moved from 14$ to $34 I pulled out at 34$ from 34 it gradually moved to 98$ if I had known I would have not sold. Same will likely repeat it self on KTRA

Your DD applies

Nice run. cool

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Disembark: 10:45pm On Apr 08
Is like aremso has been banned again

aremso just screenshot Ur text n submit
Next time

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YoungBuffet: 12:42pm On Apr 09
Disembark:
Is like aremso has been banned again

aremso just screenshot Ur text n submit
Next time

E be like say Sir aremso has been banned again, I dey do follow up on his post

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YoungBuffet: 12:44pm On Apr 09
aremso:
Take note of this stock:

Your DD applies

Boss, I don enter this one sharp sharp all risk na risk ooo. I benefited from FREQ

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 1:43pm On Apr 09
aremso:
Take note of this stock:

Your DD applies

Thank you drawing us in on this. I think it would be a big one. Though, I'm still researching more on it.

The merger with TuHURA bioscience, who is already in phase 3 of immuno oncology trials and would be an all stock acquisition.

Currently TuHURA is not trading in the stock market and we can't evaluate the company. But even at that, KTRA is about to break out. I think I like the chat.

Like the OP said, DD is vital.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 11:34am On Apr 10
CPI today.
Pray it gets softer than expected.

The market is ready to react to any news.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:01pm On Apr 10
CPI IS NEGATIVE WHAT NEXT?

Naturally immediate effect is negative, but we should wait till later today for Fed February minute, plus tomorrow's CPE report.

The Fed has a very tough job of doing the needful to keep the hope of Democrat presidency intact. Either by hook or crook, the Government will try to ensure that rate cut do not disappear from the scene. Let us fold our hands and be looking.

Equally, let us see it tge current earnings season will be as good as tge last one.

Nevertheless, let us be ready to manage our risk. Market can go anywhere and all we need is just play along. We should be prepared to short if necessary or ready to stay on the sideline.

Wishing all the best.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:27pm On Apr 10
A TOUGH DAY IN THE MARKET TODAY
For today we continue playing on the defensive, we added more to our dividend paying portfolio, bought PBR and added more to our crazy dividend paying blockchain ETF.

For this market, we are taking things more serious. The biggest loss we will allow in any postion will be 25% ( at least we can recover from this fast, and would be be fat less than 1% of our total portfolio value).

Actually, our magic is dividends, we do not bring new money to the market. Also, we can flip our underperformibg stock to buy a better one. For whatever Fed will say, tommorrow we will see it. Earnings or CPE may come to the rescue of the market.

Wishing everybody longevity in this market. Not easy but we continue to improve on our tricks of dealing with whatever market may bring.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 9:22am On Apr 11
shocked
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by jafsumar07: 1:10pm On Apr 11
This is to appreciate all the movers and shakers of the group. May your portfolios continue to grow.

I need a recommendation in respect of a broker/ platform in Nigeria that allows premarket and after hours trading of US stocks.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 2:33pm On Apr 11
jafsumar07:
This is to appreciate all the movers and shakers of the group. May your portfolios continue to grow.

I need a recommendation in respect of a broker/ platform in Nigeria that allows premarket and after hours trading of US stocks.

Thanks.

Nigerian based?
I'm sorry none.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:04pm On Apr 11
MARKET IS RECOVERING 11 APRIL 2024
We should be happy and for active people like me, this zero commission by some brokers is a game changer. Now all I need to concern myself is take the good trades. It is either no commission or just 1% to 1.5% commission.

However, Chaka need to look at their policy too many good stocks are not on the platform, it is now when they become expensive that the platform will now add them. We know they (Chaka are deaf, I don't know they are dump too[/i]). As much as possible we will do whatever trade is possible on their side, and then take the rest of our trades somewhere else (TROVE IS A GOOD ALTERNATIVE).

Today, we add more to our [i]NVDA
position. The stock has good pullback pattern today. To find the trade, we sold one of our slow moving oils stock BTE
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 1:02am On Apr 12
I don't know how to write again ooo have been the target of bot all the time
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:20am On Apr 12
Penboy:

Thank you drawing us in on this. I think it would be a big one. Though, I'm still researching more on it.

The merger with TuHURA bioscience, who is already in phase 3 of immuno oncology trials and would be an all stock acquisition.

Currently TuHURA is not trading in the stock market and we can't evaluate the company. But even at that, KTRA is about to break out. I think I like the chat.

Like the OP said, DD is vital.

Chart will not really work here for now because each time the stock goes up, the shorties will do their work but few days to the conclusion of the merger they will surely push it up to around 0.20-0.30. when the news came out it has done 120% gain I came it a day before the news came out at 0.10 then moved to 0.2489 I sold to re enter back. That is what shorties always do when FREQ merger news came out it gained 77% I came in early at 0.65 then they started shorting it and I was averaging down they short it till 0.19 I average down to 0.43 then a day to the final conclusion of the merger they pushed it to 0.29 did RS of 50:1 then post merger price 14+ from there it was moving till 98 same will likely play in KTRA

RS of 20:1
Post merger price of $6
KTRA OS reduced to 1.9m
New company dilution of 7munits
OS post merger 8-9.5munits
If they succeed with their cancer drugs and got FDA approval the stock can do $50 with time

Pls this is just my own opinions ooo
DD is the watch word

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:39am On Apr 12
For newbies, I will advice we give much work here it Worth it. I will take US stock market over and over Nigeria stock. Naija stocks is for the faint hearted US stocks not for the faint hearted but if you put in the work and efforts it will SURELY REWARD you. If I had known about US stocks with the same numbers of yrs on nse, by now I should have retired money will be working hard to produce more money for me in Treasury bills, mutual funds, real estate etc. US stocks you can grow 5k dollars to 100k+ in 2yrs if you know what you are doing. When I started though I fumbled too like having to let my profits go back to the market, holding a stock like naija way thinking it will go up and gradually till the loss got to 50%. @yuk has stated we should not allow our loss get to a certain thresh hold before we quit a position, I learned hard way here. So newbies to get the best here put in work and am sure we all will build generational wealth here.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 8:53am On Apr 12
For those that sent me DM pls with all humility I don't have time to respond and not sure I will respond to all, but pls watch the videos of these guys bellow and you will be glad you did.

Tim Sykes
Roland Wolf
The humble trad
Tim Grittany

These are young millionaire who started trading with 1-12k and today they are millionaires. Tim Sykes is the one who mentored them trading pennies
Grittany has retired took 1500 to over 12m in his trading carrier. Pls create time to watch them Please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:09am On Apr 12
On FOXO, the interim CEO bought 14% of the OS and another insiders bought, they have merger which has not been official (non bidding) if everything is official am sure of 100% here with lower free float of 4m+ it currently has strong support at 0.25, 0.28, 0.29, 0.30. and resistance of 0.45 which it has touched for 3times now. If it brakes that 0.45 0.60 0.91 1.50 it can do 10$ with time.

DD pls

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by MetroBaba1(m): 10:45am On Apr 12
How To Trade ICT Fair Value Gap FVG Forex Trading Strategy l AUDJPY Trade Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFCtzMKUI1s
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 11:30am On Apr 12
For the newbies, in this market you have to develop a strategy and stick with it. Am not warren Buffett mine is to make money and nothing else. I called TCRT here here and some one said oh small cap he can't near such stock. The stock gave me 120% before their RS. You must identify strong support level and resistance level first in any stock no matter the strategies you want to use and know when to quit. Pennies still remains my call.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12
Guys that knows how to short pls help me short KTRA next week pls, they short it to 0.1110 but recovered and closed at 0.1250 pls shorties help me feed on it on Monday. I want to buy more holding for at least 100% in the next 4months
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12
LXEH

Know your entry and exit level

Your DD applies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.