Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (618642 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
DraftKings shocked
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by handsomebolanle: 1:46am On May 13, 2020
seyisanya:
Nice one but make sure you follow the news closely because most vaccine-related stocks are volatile, their performance is always in relation to rumours/news. Stay woke, boss!
Good words..Get your profit and leave the market fast...so you dont get stuck to the bottomless stock..Good luck and more greens..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by arduino: 5:03am On May 13, 2020
gamaliel9:
DraftKings shocked
Soro`s effect
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2020
REMINDER:
Today is the earnings report for some heavyweight corporate giants.

Wednesday, May 13:
Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO), Sony Corp (SNE), Steris PLC (STE), Toyota Motor Corp (TM),

There will be some price spikes in response to some good numbers.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuabdullah: 10:40am On May 13, 2020
Friends, the CEO of Boeing, David Calhoun, said yesterday that atleast a major airline in US will go bankrupt this year. Please, dont go to sleep because you bought the "bottom".

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2020
abuabdullah:
Friends, the CEO of Boeing, David Calhoun, said yesterday that atleast a major airline in US will go bankrupt this year. Please, dont go to sleep because you bought the "bottom".

Good heads up bro.
Saw the news today.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2020
abuabdullah:
If any will go down, it can only be American airline. By the way, Avianca, the second oldest airline, declared bankruptcy in the US this past Sunday.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by arduino: 12:34pm On May 13, 2020
seyisanya:
If any will go down, it can only be American airline. By the way, Avianca, the second oldest airline, declared bankruptcy in the US this past Sunday.
I hope it's not Delta ooohh
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=seyisanya post=89484890]Nice one but make sure you follow the news closely because most vaccine-related stocks are volatile, their performance is always in relation to rumours/news. Stay woke, boss![/quote

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2020
Real battle in the stock market since Monday between those that want to sell but don't want to regret it. And those who are waiting to buy cheap so they don't regret not buying

General advice is have your own entry plan and exist plan. Market right now is tricky and volatile because of the argument of weather to open up the economy or continue the lockdown and other external issues.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jimmy17(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2020
Get in and get out quick

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:07pm On May 13, 2020
Jimmy17:
Get in and get out quick

Juicy gains shocked Which broker do you use?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jimmy17(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2020
YerYer:

Juicy gains shocked Which broker do you use?
Bro, that's a demo account oo... I've not started investing..still saving money by October I should...but I've been making some good stock picks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:28pm On May 13, 2020
Jimmy17:

Bro, that's a demo account oo... I've not started investing..still saving money by October I should...but I've been making some good stock picks

Can't wait until you trade a live account and make real gains! Your picks are really good, abeg I no mind if you fit hint us so we go join lol while you dey save up. grin

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2020
gamaliel9:
Please hint us when you buy...we the follow follow traders....when you mention these your gains we feel intimidated....take it easy with us

We are BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN DOLLAR[BASID]

BASID  cool

OakPearl:

Funny bro.
But really, it's rather meant to encourage and inspire us to action not to intimidate sir.

I don't mind hinting though but I always advise due diligence so everyone is responsible for their decisions.

So in keeping with my promise to hint, I have seen from my "Dark Room" (if you remember how photographers washed pictures taken years back) that this may be the right time for some ETF plays.

Am buying these plays today UVXY (38.40) and SQQQ ($10.99).
They can be very volatile and are for very short term.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jimmy17(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2020
YerYer:

Can't wait until you trade a live account and make real gains! Your picks are really good, abeg I no mind if you fit hint us so we go join lol while you dey save up. grin
Thanks...I would try...but I'm just a beginner ooo
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ViVaMadrid: 3:45pm On May 13, 2020
Jimmy17:

Hmm similar plan as me, still saving, to start October. Can I mail you? By the way, what's the name of that broker?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 3:50pm On May 13, 2020
OakPearl:

So in keeping with my promise to hint, I have seen from my "Dark Room" (if you remember how photographers washed pictures taken years back) that this may be the right time for some ETF plays.

Am buying these plays today UVXY (38.40) and SQQQ ($10.99).
They can be very volatile and are for very short term.

Fed Chair comments today and the fear of a second wave of the corona virus is spooking the market. I can see why you would buy bearish ETFs.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jimmy17(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2020
ViVaMadrid:

Hmm similar plan as me, still saving, to start October. Can I mail you? By the way, what's the name of that broker?
Feel free ..it's just a demo trading account
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:00pm On May 13, 2020
lafuria1:
Real battle in the stock market since Monday between those that want to sell but don't want to regret it. And those who are waiting to buy cheap so they don't regret not buying

General advice is have your own entry plan and exist plan. Market right now is tricky and volatile because of the argument of weather to open up the economy or continue the lockdown and other external issues.

On point!
People like us belong to the first group.
Bought INO at $4.2 then, and sold at $6.5, thinking i had "hammered" only to see it @$14 the next day.
Trying to be very careful now in selling.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by arduino: 4:36pm On May 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

On point!
People like us belong to the first group.
Bought INO at $4.2 then, and sold at $6.5, thinking i had "hammered" only to see it @$14 the next day.
Trying to be very careful now in selling.
I listened to the CEO of INO today on CNN...... Very intelligent man

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tvcatch15(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2020
OakPearl:
Good evening and happy new year to you all.
After months of ruminating over this idea, I am glad to manage the time to create a tread like this.
This tread is to further open Nigerians and foreigners alike who have the same passion of wealth creation via investing in the United States stock markets.
As you may know, the market in the US is mirrored by the indices such as the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), The Standard & Purse (S&P) and the NASDAQ.
The whole essence is to have a pool of both inexperienced but interested would-be investors, and experienced resource persons who are willing to give back to the society by making informed analysis and opinions on the developments in the world markets and how members of this forum can make informed investment decisions accordingly.
I have tasted a bit of this market and can confirm that the world is a global village and that anyone can trade in the US market and make real US dollars from profits made.
For instance, I took a good look at the newly listed company called Virgin Galactic with thicker symbol (SPCE) and bought some shares at $8.20 on the 9th of December 2019. After watching it for a while and doing some more due diligence, I bought much more on the 10th of December 2019 at $9.23 as it kept rising.
As I type this piece to create this tread today the 4th of February 2020, it is trading at $19.56 per share! And am not a genius.

Gentle men and ladies, we can make a lot of money if we pool our wealth of knowledge and turn it into tangible financial cash cow.
This is not a get rich quick scheme, never a ponzi scheme, neither is this intended for any sort of internet fraud.
Wealth requires hard work (mental and intellectual) mixed with a good dose of patience.
I believe we are very many out there looking for legitimate source of building wealth.
This is just one more avenue we can utilize to team up together to accelerate our financial freedom.
Knowledge they say is power, but until acquired knowledge is applied, there can never be power.

Therefore I humbly declare this forum open to all chartists, fundamentalists, and freshers alike.
Lets keep it simple, no fighting or bullying grin, be of matured conduct, engage intelligently, add some humour, have lots of fun and of course make money together in the process.
Wow...the Dow has already jumped 500 points today shocked, rebounding from the slide caused by the coronavirus in China!
Let me see how this reflects on my portfolio. grin grin grin

Cc:
toluway
obagadaffi
Quant
Yeryer
zPixel
kafeii123
ifeykay
nonfarmpayrol
zamirikpo
lexicot
brandable

Pls which US stocks can u advise not to buy within the price of $2-$10.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ozana77(m): 6:35pm On May 13, 2020
Hello Investors, I don't know if this is the right tread to post this.

Anyone here using the Trove Broker app?
How genuine is it ?
Anyone suggest a better broker platform for NYSE, DOW here in NIG?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by arduino: 6:51pm On May 13, 2020
Ozana77:
Hello Investors, I don't know if this is the right tread to post this.

Anyone here using the Trove Broker app?
How genuine is it ?
Anyone suggest a better broker platform for NYSE, DOW here in NIG?
Any of Trove, Chaka or Bamboo will do.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2020
ViVaMadrid:

Why is everyone waiting till October, spill the beans please.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jimmy17(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2020
1kinggy:

I Will be eighteen then...so I'm learning and understanding the market before I start investing proper.
Thanks @ oakpearl for this thread

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2020
Jimmy17:

I Will be eighteen then...so I'm learning and understanding the market before I start investing proper.
Thanks @ oakpearl for this thread I'll

Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ViVaMadrid: 7:11pm On May 13, 2020
1kinggy:

lipsrsealed It's just coincidence, there's no agenda... Just a set target to raise tangible amount of capital cool

If you can extend some of your goodies to me, then there'll be no need waiting till October wink
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ozana77(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2020
arduino:

Any of Trove, Chaka or Bamboo will do.

Noted, thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by naijaman0817(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2020
Jimmy17:

Good pick but please share with us how you spotted this trade and indeed you spot your "good stock picks".
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by zamirikpo(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2020
Rutherford2019:

It did appear that this trade is like betnaija

far from it......trading is systematic.

you buy or sell based on a proven strategy.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by zamirikpo(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2020
Jimmy17:

Thanks @ oakpearl for this thread

jeez, I feel very old ………...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (432) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.