Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610534 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 4:41am On May 31, 2020
Hello people. Please what is your take on these stocks

ZYNGA, VIPSHOP, VICINITY, STEADFAST. Still looking for high performance stock under 10 dollars. I noticed these stocks has has been very profitable over the last few months and still have enough momentum. Any suggestion or contribution is very much welcomed.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 2:16pm On May 31, 2020
maryjames9:
Hello people. Please what is your take on these stocks

ZYNGA, VIPSHOP, VICINITY, STEADFAST. Still looking for high performance stock under 10 dollars. I noticed these stocks has has been very profitable over the last few months and still have enough momentum. Any suggestion or contribution is very much welcomed.

These names you mentioned are all solid and as you said you noticed they have performed over the last few months however in stock trading timing is key... looking at these stocks most appear to be close to their 52 week high. I don’t know your methodology for picking stocks but unless there’s very strong sentiment pushing them I would suggest they’re overbought already and may stall or face a reversal.

Regards.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 3:25pm On May 31, 2020
For dividend hunters, these companies haven’t missed a dividend payment in 100 years

https://www.fool.ca/2020/05/29/these-3-canadian-dividend-kings-havent-missed-a-payout-for-100-years/

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 31, 2020
ebuka1997:

These names you mentioned are all solid and as you said you noticed they have performed over the last few months however in stock trading timing is key... looking at these stocks most appear to be close to their 52 week high. I don’t know your methodology for picking stocks but unless there’s very strong sentiment pushing them I would suggest they’re overbought already and may stall or face a reversal.

Regards.

Thanks. Your contribution is highly appreciated. I have the same sentiment as regards their possible overbought status, that is why I put the question here. I have other good stocks not far from 52 weeks low but didn't satisfy my criteria ( price below 10dols). Will buy some of these stocks so long there is still strong upward momentum and look for a possible reversal candle on the Daily TF while I keep setting SL at BE. However, i will not buy if i see don't see momentum on Daily TF again. Thanks again.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 6:31pm On May 31, 2020
maryjames9:

Thanks. Your contribution is highly appreciated. I have the same sentiment as regards their possible overbought status, that is why I put the question here. I have other good stocks not far from 52 weeks low but didn't satisfy my criteria ( price below 10dols). Will buy some of these stocks so long there is still strong upward momentum and look for a possible reversal candle on the Daily TF while I keep setting SL at BE. However, i will not buy if i see don't see momentum on Daily TF again. Thanks again.

Okay good luck with your approach

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
Stocks under $10 for this week ONLY. Post directed towards Traders not investors, DD always advised

Long intraday setups on market and sector confirmation. Entry is a strong break of the previous day's high.

APRN Blue Apron Hldgs Inc
CENX Century Aluminum
DOYU Douyu International
FPRX Five Prime Therapeutics Inc
GLUU Glue Mobile Inc
MR Montage Resources Corp
QTNT Quotient Ltd
RBBN Ribbon Communications Inc
SURF Surface Oncology
SYRS Syros Pharma Inc
VERI Veritone Inc
VSTO Vista Outdoor Inc
WOW WideOpenWest Inc
XONE The ExOne Co
ZIXI Zix Corp
ZNGA Zynga Inc Cl A

Analysis done : ZERO - see profile.

Goodluck

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Devvy1: 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
Hello guys, does this apps allow Day trading - bamboo, trove, chaka.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by drskyfly007(m): 12:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Devvy1:
Hello guys, does this apps allow Day trading - bamboo, trove, chaka.
Bamboo does not
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 1:33am On Jun 01, 2020
Earnings of the week

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by akinssan(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Happy new Month all.

I hope this unrest will not affect market?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by deept(m): 1:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
nna777:
Boeing shocked shocked shocked

50% and counting.

Hi, what platform do you use to trade options?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by codeME: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
hello all,
Why is Chaka apps very poor in updating prices? even the Mobile app and the Online viewing will report different figures as if they were not getting their data from the same database. Even if you refresh it as many times as possible it will not update or is this only me?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
4realEnitan:
Greetings,
Do you need to withdraw your paypal funds or need to receive funds through a reputable exchanger ?
Don't go elsewhere, knock @ our door today on https:///2 3 4 8 0 7 4 5 7 1 0 9 2
Transparency is my only way of dealing in business.

Warm regards

Mr Enitan we don't do that here. We only discuss U.S stocks as the topic suggests, please look for your clients elsewhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Devvy1: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is not only you, even bamboo and trove have similar issue which affect day trading for me.
codeME:
hello all,
Why is Chaka apps very poor in updating prices? even the Mobile app and the Online viewing will report different figures as if they were not getting their data from the same database. Even if you refresh it as many times as possible it will not update or is this only me?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
codeME:
hello all,

I use Bloomberg and Yahoo Finance for correct price....just in put your figure..Chaka will buy at your price..when you want to sell...do same

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by codeME: 3:18am On Jun 02, 2020
gamaliel9:

I use Bloomberg and Yahoo Finance for correct price....just in put your figure..Chaka will buy at your price..when you want to sell...do same

Thanks for your reply, it is very helpful. which of two, using the limit order or market order works best with this method? Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
This was the earnings update I posted and Nairaland 's robot system took down.

Tuesday, June 2:
Crowdstrike Holdings Inc (CRWD), POSCO (PKX), Tiffany & Co. (TIF), Zoom Video Communications Inc (ZM),

Wednesday, June 3:
Campbell Soup (CPB),

Thursday, June 4:
Broadcom Inc (AVGO), Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (CCEP), Cooper Companies Inc (COO), Docusign Inc (DOCU), J M Smucker Co (SJM), Mongodb Inc (MDB), National Grid plc (NGG), Slack (WORK), Telekomnks Indn Prsr Tbk Prshn Prsrn-ADR (TLK),

Watch how ZM zooms off today!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
codeME:

Thanks for your reply, it is very helpful. which of two, using the limit order or market order works best with this method? Thanks.

Bloomberg for me
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
OakPearl:
This was the earnings update I posted and Nairaland 's robot system took down.

Tuesday, June 2:
Crowdstrike Holdings Inc (CRWD), POSCO (PKX), Tiffany & Co. (TIF), Zoom Video Communications Inc (ZM),

Wednesday, June 3:
Campbell Soup (CPB),

Thursday, June 4:
Broadcom Inc (AVGO), Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (CCEP), Cooper Companies Inc (COO), Docusign Inc (DOCU), J M Smucker Co (SJM), Mongodb Inc (MDB), National Grid plc (NGG), Slack (WORK), Telekomnks Indn Prsr Tbk Prshn Prsrn-ADR (TLK),

Watch how ZM zooms off today!

Welcome back. What do you think about APHA?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
afroxyz:

Welcome back. What do you think about APHA?

Aphria (APHA) is one Canabis penny stock that could mirror the rise of Aurora (ACB); though ACB's seeming rise was artificially instigated by the 1:12 reverse stock split.

APHA reported a good quarterly performance that should continue as pot stocks continue to gain investors confidence. EPS currently stands at $0.09 but PE ratio is way high at 50.62 in my opinion.

Analysts favour a “buy” rating for Aphria. Among the 12 analysts, 75% recommend a “buy,” while 25% recommend a “hold.” None of the analysts recommend a “sell.”

If you can time your entry at under $4 and add a little patience, you can make a descent profit around the 40% mark.
Due diligence advised.
Good luck.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Video chat software giant Zoom (ZM) announced its Q1 2021 earnings after the bell on Tuesday, beating expectations and giving investors and analysts their first look at how much growth the company has experienced as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and ensuing lockdowns.

Here are the most important numbers from the report compared with what analysts were expecting, as compiled by Bloomberg.

Revenue: $328 million versus $203 million expected

Earnings per share: $0.09 versus $0.01 expected

The company’s stock was down in after hours trading

Zoom has been among the biggest beneficiaries, if you can call it that, of the pandemic. The lockdowns, which are now being eased in many countries, forced people to gather in front of their laptops, smartphones, and tablets to stay in contact with friends and loved ones, work from home, and attend virtual classes.

It’s revenue, as a result jumped a whopping 169% year-over-year.

Zoom CEO Eric Yuan attends the opening bell at Nasdaq as his company holds its IPO in New York. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan, File)More

Thanks to its ease of use, and free 40-minute chat sessions, Zoom quickly became the de facto chat platform for people around the world. But as its popularity exploded at the beginning of the pandemic, cybersecurity experts began warning that the company’s lax approach to security and safety were a major issue.

A laundry lists of issues

Zoombombing, in which random users would crash Zoom chat sessions and show images of vile content or scream curses, became such a problem that the New York City Department of Education banned the use of the platform for distance learning.

The company also didn’t enable password protection or a virtual lobby by default for every chat, which allowed unwanted users to join, and was sharing data with Facebook. Video chats were also being routed through China, which raised the prospect that the Chinese government would be able to access recordings of users’ chats.

On top of it all, Zoom claimed to be using end-to-end encryption with its chats, when it actually wasn’t. End-to-end encryption encrypts a message’s data from the point it leaves your device and only decrypts it on the device of the user you’re talking to.

While Zoom was using secure encryption, it wasn’t end-to-end encryption, which is the gold standard for chat services.

It all resulted in high-profile users leaving the platform and calls for an FTC investigation into the firm.

In response to the criticism, Zoom embarked on a 90-day plan to revamp its platform security. It froze any plans to add new features, and focused on ensuring all chats were password protected and that they had a virtual lobby that users could use to screen chat participants before they could join. The company also purchased Keybase with the intention of using that company’s end-to-end encryption expertise to add the functionality to Zoom chats.

So far the move seems to be paying off, as clients such as the NYC Department of Education have started using the service again.

But Zoom has also been criticized for mischaracterizing its number of users. In April, the company claimed it had 300 million daily users, but The Verge recognized a change in the wording of Zoom’s statement announcing the milestone, which rephrased the number as “300 million daily meeting participants.”

The difference between a user and a participant is dramatic as a single user can participate in multiple meetings each day. In a statement at the time, Zoom said that the phrasing was a genuine oversight, but it added to the laundry list of issues the company was dealing with.

Despite all of that, the company appears to be in solid shape moving forward, and continues to be a leader in the video chat app space.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Yuzxy: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please guys what do you think of Canaan.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 1:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Alot of volume, I will keep my eyes on it
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
OakPearl:

Talking about airlines, there is a Brazilian airline that holds plenty of promise in capital appreciation:
AZUL.
It closed at $7 yesterday.

I am happy for all the great members of this forum who invested in the market.
Even the most resent stock I flagged 13 days ago: AZUL at $7 is now doing $10.61.

If you invested in airlines, the big banks, cruise ships, and the strong AI shares, my advise is that you sit still and watch your money grow as the economies around the world begins to open up.

We are making money this year!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
OakPearl:

I am happy for all the great members of this forum who invested in the market.
Even the most resent stock I flagged 13 days ago: AZUL at $7 is now doing $10.61.

If you invested in airlines, the big banks, cruise ships, and the strong AI shares, my advise is that you sit still and watch your money grow as the economies around the world begins to open up.

We are making money this year!

Some of these industries are about to make money for their shareholders.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
guysparrow:
: Us Stocks Pick Alert by naijaman0817(m): 5:45pm On May 22

I believe the TOS platform is only available to their members. Those strategies you listed only apply to options and not stocks exactly. But options are based on stocks. Like you can't just buy stocks and expect to make the same percentage gain. Matter of fact some of those strategies makes you money when the stock price falls but just holding the stocks will make you lose money.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Earnings after close today and before the open tomorrow

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
Just saw an option that rose 900% in a day. Men people are making money in this market tho

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aks(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
ebuka1997:
Just saw an option that rose 900% in a day. Men people are making money in this market tho

The same way options are enticing when it goes your way, it can go in the opposite direction too. As long as your upside is more than the downside, then you're a winner. I've seen and experienced 70% in a trading WEEK not a day before.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
thesilentone:

The same way options are enticing when it goes your way, it can go in the opposite direction too. As long as your upside is more than the downside, then you're a winner. I've seen and experienced 70% in a trading WEEK not a day before.

Yeah that’s true, I’ve gotten 60% in a day but sold immediately. I however always put a stop loss of 20% immediately I buy an option so when it drops by 20% it’s automatically sold and I take my loss and move on to the next one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: aremso(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49